[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte ndo-of-canada-gm-says-nx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: nintendo.jpg (46 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nintendo.jpg
46 KB, 1024x768
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-of-canada-gm-says-nx-news-coming-this-fall/

What are your thoughts on this anons?

Is Fall too long or not long enough?
>>
>>341564205
Will we finally get a Zelda BoTW NX and Wii U comparison?
>>
I swear to god if this is another underpowered, outdated piece of hardware I'm not even bothering to buy it.
>>
>Canada
>Believing Canuck Fucks
>>
Eh, they won E3 with just Zelda. They have some momentum now, they just need to not fuck NX's marketing.
>>
>>341565104
>they just need to not fuck NX's marketing

More like they need some actual good modern games (no fucking 2d platformers) regularly coming out, no shit gimmick controller, and hardware equal to Sony and Microsoft. Good marketing would have never saved the wii u.
>>
I thought they said NX was coming March 2017
>>
>>341565520
>actual good modern games
So walking simulators and "cinematic experiences" with day one DLC?
>>
>>341565590
Fucken false news headline it says will talk about NX in fall.
>>
>>341564205
How can a console be coming in a few months and we haven't even SEEN the fucking thing or its controller yet?
>>
>>341565835
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160427e.pdf
>NX will be launched in March 2017 globally
This is their 2016 fiscal year earnings report
>>
>“We decided to focus on Zelda. We’ll talk about the NX fall. At that time, it will be 100% NX.”
>We’ll talk about the NX fall.

how the fuck does that indicate the NX is coming out in the fall?
>>
I just want 1~2 other games nearly as ambitious as new Zelda and I'm sold. It felt so out of place compared to the games they showed day 2
>>
File: samusdeath.gif (5 KB, 72x86) Image search: [Google]
samusdeath.gif
5 KB, 72x86
How the hell are they going to not eat the biggest loss in the history of the company this year? From here on out they have NOTHING.

They projected 800k Wii U's sold for FY 2016, I would be stunned if they did more than half that.
>>
>>341566014
Read my fucken post I never disputed that.
>>
>>341566139
Oh sorry mate, I thought you were saying the March 2017 was a false headline
My bad
>>
>>341565927
Apple does it.

> Here's this new product that's going to revolution the world.
>> It's available TODAY!
>>> FFFFFFffffffpppphhhh
>>
>>341566246
Sega did that with the Saturn. It failed horribly.
>>
>>341566031
>>341566014
>>341565590
Why can't people read?
nx-news-coming-this-fall/
NX NEWS != NX LAUNCH
>>
>>341566356
Damn you're right, I really need to go to bed
>>
>>341566356
OPs question implied it was coming out in fall and its fucking 3 am here cut me some slack
>>
>>341566438
I just woke up and I got it wrong. What is my brain in?
>>
>>341566486
I think it just implied if it's too long a wait to know what the NX is, considering it'll come out 4-5 moths after that.
>>
If someone gave me a Wii U I would play Xenoblade X, Bayo2 and then smash it with a hammer
>>
Fall is pretty much exactly what I expected.

They'll have some kind of presentation like Nintendo Direct to show off the console and upcoming games lineup, and then we'll get six months to prepare for it.
>>
>nintendo of canada
I live in canada and I've literally never heard of it, the only vidja game studios here are frenchie ubisoft shit in montreal and >bioware
>>
>>341564205
>news
Who cares? It has to happen some time.
>>
>>341565104
They lost it after showing off Sticker Star 2.

I don't care how good Zelda is when everything else they have is shit.
>>
>>341567290
Sticker star was the only shit game
And it is only shit by paper Mario standards
So they still won
>>
>>341565520
On the contrary, PS4 wins this gen by doing nothing but shilling itself, riding on promises of "greatness" and pointing out flaws of other companies.

>MICROSOFT IS SPYING ON YOU, WE ABSOLUTELY DON'T
>NINTENDO DOESN'T HAVE EA GAMES, THAT'S ALL WE HAVE
>WE HAVE COD TOO

And it werks.
>>
>>341566859
>no Donkey Kong
>no Pikmin 3
>no Wonderful 101
>no Splatoon
>no Captain Toad

>he smashes his toys over "internet tough guy" console wars

I bet you trade games in to Gamestop, too.
>>
>>341567709
PS4 wins by having more games that appeal to more gamers. It's pretty much as simple as that. Although admittedly it didn't have any real competition. Xbox fucked up by being a weaker clone with shit exclusives and the always online debacle. Wii U was underpowered, overpriced because of the controller, and had the worst games catalogue I've ever seen come out of one of the big three.
>>
File: 2341234135421341.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
2341234135421341.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>341568397
>PS4 wins by having more games that appeal to more gamers.
>[Nintendo] had the worst games catalogue I've ever seen come out of one of the big three.
>>
>>341567709
>wins by doing nothing but shilling itself, riding on promises of "greatness" and pointing out flaws of other companies
Oh.
>>
>>341568650
In my opinion yes. Literally the only game I had on my wii u was smash bros, then I sold it when I was convinced Zelda would be an NX exclusive. Unless the NX has good, big games coming out every month and is as powerful as the competition, I don't think I can bring myself to bother getting one. Which is a shame, as I've had nintendo consoles since the SNES.
>>
>>341565691
Yes, the market has spoken, and if Nintendo doesn't give in, they can die.
>>
>>341569020
Geez, if fucking Sm4sh was only game that picked your fancy, I wonder what you count as big games on PS4. Which one of the two?
>>
>>341569287
>if fucking Sm4sh was only game that picked your fancy

Suprisingly, as a 26 year old man with a job and no autism, I wasn't too keen on playing Yoshi's Woollen world over Bloodborne, or Star Fox Zero with it's shitty motion controls over Uncharted 4. And instead of one Zelda game that still hasn't come out when the console is already dead, I played Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3, and soon Final Fantasy 15.
>>
>>341569623
>shitting on YWW
TRIGGERED
>>
>>341569623
>>341569846
To add on, many Nintendo games are perfect to relax. Which is good for the working class. I personally enjoy a round of YWW after work with my family
It's the best shit if you just want to have fun and relax
>>
>>341569623
>No autism
>Play Bloodborne
>Play Skyrim
>anticipate Final Fantasy 15
You really can't claim that you played SNES if you shit on YWW.
>>
>>341569623
>>341569623
Bloodborne is legitimate but when you bring up Uncharted 4 I know this must be bait. If by some bizarre chance it isn't, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA
>>
>>341570005
>You really can't claim that you played SNES if you shit on YWW

Why? I heard it was piss easy so I passed. The thing I loved about SNES platformers when I was younger was struggling to beat them, if I ever could.

>>341570094
Uncharted 4 is a good game. Too much walking sim moments, but the story is good, the gun fights fun, and the multiplayer isn't bad either. Graphics are amazing too. If it were on Wii U it would be hailed as an underappreciated gem.
>>
>>341564929
Are you retarded? Of course it will be underpowered.
Everything else would be fatal for nintendo
>>
>>341569623
It's video games, man. You probably aren't as amazingly adjusted as you think you are. Nobody cares what kinds of games you play.

I'm 24, have a job (+gf), don't live at home, pay my own rent/phone/internet/whatever, and I bought both Yoshi's Wooly World and Star Fox Zero. And Bloodborne, for that matter.

If you count out games based only on how other people perceive you, you're doing absolutely nothing but intentionally missing out on good experiences.
>>
Fuck it needs to come faster, i want to play xenoblade, bayoneta and that new zelda.

But i don't want to buy a WiiU
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.