[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i be worry or happy ? http://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Pc.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Pc.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Should i be worry or happy ?
http://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/
>>
Halo is pretty bad now, so you shouldn't care
>>
happy of course
more games on more platforms = everybody wins
>>
Its fucking Bullshit that Xbox and PC owners will get matched up.
>>
>>341556919
But what about my fanboyism?
I can't play games on different platforms, just one.
My autism is flaring up again.
>>
>>341556830
Halo 5 has the best multiplayer other than Halo CE
>>
>>341557194
how much is 343 paying you to say that? or are you just a retard?
>>
>>341557415
If you played it you would know.
The gunplay is the smoothest and most balanced so far aside from CE
>>
I own an Xbone and don't play on Windows 10. I really, really don't care. This doesn't affect me in any way unless Halo 6 players on PC can use KB&M and still be matched with Xbone players.
>>
>>341557021
I think you're jumping to conclusions

cross-buy and cross-play (singleplayer)
do not necessarily mean "cross-play multiplayer"
>>
>>341557415
Is the multiplayer that bad, i only play CE, 2 and 3. Not a console player myself but really enjoy those.
>>
>>341557616
There needs to be a social playlist that can have both Controller and M+KB, while Ranked will only be one or the other
>>341556830
The story was pretty bad, and the aesthetics are hit or miss, but the MP is great
>>
>>341557660
I don't trust em. I want PC players as far away from my multiplayer as possible

restrict the windows version to only gamepad. and mouse and keyboard disabled.
>>
>>341557712
The new ones are faster paced. It still feels like Halo (or atleast 5, not so much 4) but it feels very good to strife and use the new spartan abilities
>>
>>341556671
Wait, what if they match PC and Xbox against each other in multiplayer. Isn't that a disadvantage for the console players.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.