[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a modern Zelda game that doesn't start with a three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: loz_botw.0.0.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
loz_botw.0.0.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>a modern Zelda game that doesn't start with a three hour tutorial and minigames

I am in some sort of fever dream?
>>
>>341546193
>I am in some sort of fever dream?
you've slept for too long

wake up, link
>>
>you can go and fight the final boss right from the beginning if you want to

yes, we all are OP.
>>
>>341546193
Makes you wonder just who Link is in this game. Why does he wake up, take a Sheikah slate, and then wonder out into the world with nothing but the shirt on his back? How does he know where to go? How does he know what to do? What's his motive?
>>
>>341546193

They actually listened to feedback from skyward sword
>>
File: yourock.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
yourock.gif
481 KB, 141x141
honestly, and I know this is going to sound like hyperbole, but this is almost exactly what I've wanted from a zelda game ever since it went 3d. like, word for word. I enjoyed OoT, MM and all the other 3D zelda games, but they never really scratched the same itch the original zelda game gave me, you know? it's just crazy to me that I'm finally going to be able to experience my dream fully realized.

nice job nintendo, now don't fuck it up.
>>
>>341546528
Apparently Link has been asleep for s thousand years so which incarnation are we getting is what I'm wondering.
>>
>>341546528
I find this to be by far the most compelling aspect of the new game. If they take a more minimalist approach to the plot, where the character and players' motives are actually one and the same, this could be immersive and affecting in a way I don't think the 3D Zelda games have been since Wind Waker
>>
>>341546528
I heard a theory that they're trying to converge all three timelines with this game, start a new beginning for the series or something. would be neat.
>>
>>341546364

>people keep forgetting ALBW exists

Why though? It wasn't A+ material, but it's still one of the best Zeldas in years.
>>
>>341546401
Naked Stick-only Any% Speedrun when?
>>
>>341548565
I imagine many twitch streamers are going to try this before actually doing a 100% playthrough
>>
>open world as empty as Skyrim

why are people excited for this again
>>
>>341549979
>>open world as empty as Skyrim
>empty
>NPC removed
>only a few zones showed
>MTF XCX team helped on this
dont be salty anon, Im sure God of Us will have a ratehr decent open world for you
>>
>>341549979
found the witcher/mgs/skyrim/fanboy/sonygger
>>
>>341547069
Which link from any past game could it be?
>>
>>341547101
I'd rather they just go back to when every game was more or less it's own 'timeline' and there was no concept of canon between games that were not direct sequels.
>>
>>341546718
This is extremely apparent. Firstly, there's no annoying sidekick to interrupt gameplay. I think that was the biggest complaint people had with SS. Secondly, in the streams, they mentioned MULTIPLE times that the description message will only pop up the first time you pick up an item, and never again. This one was my biggest complaint about SS. I couldn't get into it because of this.
>>
>>341549979
This shit is emptier then skyrim are you fucking blind mate?
>>
>>341551358
It's NES Link
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.