[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Miss me yet?
>>
>>341544365
No, i don't miss your tight controls, deep mechanical system, stellar co-op, fantastic online and amazing graphics.

I want my front loaded shopping cart, clunky inventory system and no coop
>>
5 and 6 were garbage and 4 was shameful shitting on fans to appeal to casuals even if many of those casuals defend it today and 5 and 6 make it look like a gem in comparison
>>
>>341544365
Not at all.
>>
>>341544365
HE'S TOO FAST
SHIT I CAN'T SEE
WHAT THE HELL
i LOST HIM
>>
>>341545357
>garbage
>shameful
>shitting
>casuals
>casuals
>gem
nigga, you 75% meme
>>
The only thing I miss from re6 is Sherry's delicious fat ass.
>>
>>341544365
>RE7 will finally remove QTEs

Thank fuck.
>>
That game was fucking badass, hell yeah I miss 6, wish they made 7 like 6, co-op was the fucking bomb and those slick action slides with leon were the shit.
>>
>>341544365
No. You were so shit I only beat Chris' story and did like half of Leon's. The ass controls, shit dodge system with no I Frames, QTEs out of the ass bad inventory, now weapon upgrades, nauseating camera, and QTEs out the ass killed it.

Inb4 someone mentions "they patched the camera and QTEs", I stopped playing RE6 long before that patch was applied
>>
Is RE6 better played in co-op or single player?
>>
>>341545804
Literally none of those are memes but thank you for the quality post
>>
>>341544365
re7 looks like a casual meme horror game, so kinda.
>>
>>341546287
Co-op can help if you refuse to use the new system they added to the game, single can be fun once you master it, having both is preferable
>>
>>341546287
Bro op is always better
>>
>>341544365
I miss Wesker.
>>
I never hated RE6. It's probably the most Resident Evil game in the series. Every game preceding it was the same in tone and narrative: serious setting, wacky plot, shit dialogue. The only major difference is that the gameplay was exponentially improved in each game.

RE6 is also one of the few coop games worth playing with a female/girlfriend.
>>
>>341546287
Generally co-op is the only way to enjoy shitty uninspired games like that, worked wonders for gears of war, try to find anyone who enjoyed that game that didn't play it co op
>>
...Anonymous
06/15/16(Wed)22:47:11 No.341547136
Reminder that "re6 is good" is literally a meme and everyone who claims to like it is b8ing for (You)s. It's the worst game in the series under even the most vile of entries such as dead aim and the yet to be released umbrella Corp.

L i t e r a l l y no one likes it, don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>341544365
Nope, hope you rot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.