[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Kratos was a bloodthirsty high testaterone maniac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 300x315
Remember when Kratos was a bloodthirsty high testaterone maniac who gave no fucks?

Why did they neuter him in God of war norse edition?
>>
Because apparently people raising kids wanna play a game about raising a kid.

Also they changed his voice actor
>>
All people did when these games were relevant was complain about what a bad character he was, and that he started to drag the games down towards the end, and they were right. I'm more than willing to give the new game a chance
>>
Because we already have 6 or more games where he is like that. Now he got his revenge, is older and have a family again, so he doesn't need to be angry all the time. That's exactly the point. It's the plot of the game. For fucks sake.
>>
>>341539763
I just hope they don't turn him into a sjw certified pussy.

Also fights with Thor and the midgard serpent should be good.
>>
>>341539291
I honestly do not care about Kratos's character, and I appreciate that theyre trying to fix that, but thats not the problem. The problem is that the combat and gameplay has gone to shit and yet again we have a game with a tacked on sidekick AI
>>
File: v326_first.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
v326_first.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>341539291
Living in Sweden has that effect on people.
>>
>>341539291
>Remember when Kratos was a bloodthirsty high testaterone maniac who gave no fucks?
That's exactly what I wanted in a different mythology.

Fuck this disease sjw ridden world.
>>
>>341539885
>>341540458
>Find hot spring with Valkyries
>About to get your QTE on
>Kid cockblocks you
Because its funny!
>>
Kratos lost musclemass

The dude looked like alistair overeem before now he looks like a contstruction worker.
>>
>>341539291
>angry as fuck because was manipulated by gods and killed his own family
>killed all of the gods and got his revenge
>adopts son and raises him because muh lost family and calms the fuck down

not hard to figure out desu
>>
>>341539291
Kratos has no reason to be a bloodthirsty high testaterone maniac who gives no fucks now unless some other god decides to murder his family for no good reason again.
>>
File: 1465007576741.jpg (73 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1465007576741.jpg
73 KB, 604x453
They didn't. He destroyed the greek pantheon so now he has no enemies, In the interview Corey said that he wants to change and now he has a son to raise which is forcing him to be a good father instead of a hate filled maniac. It wouldn't be god of war without the brutal combat so all this tells me is that he's going to be protecting his son from an unknown enemy in this game , and they will also explain how he ended up in the norden realm as well which is probably how they will get attacked because they are "unwelcome". Don't let /v/ bait you this place is filled with cucks who lack foresight who complain about every single fucking game.
>>
>>341539452
and got a better one
>>
>>341539291

I remember Kratos being a 13 year-old's wet dream. I dumb angry might-is-right mary sue.

He was the most boring thing in GoW besides the damage sponge enemies and the QTEs.
>>
Fuck this faggoty self-insert piece of my wife's son cuck that decided to castrate Kratos.
>>
>>341541049
>My parasite is hungry son. Fee me.
>>
What exactly does he have left to be mad about at this point in his life

The way he was stern with his kid also felt very natural

You guys are being dorks and complaining about a non issue when the """"cinematic experience"""" gameplay flaw is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
>>
He was always a husband and father, going back to the first game.
>>
>>341541261
>was always a husband
>Had to fuck like 20 women each game

father maybe
not husband
>>
>>341541003
>unknown enemy in this game

Let's be honest. It's probably going to be fucking Loki.
>>
>>341539291
He needs a new family to get killed by the new gods.
>>
>>341541157
Get out.
>>
Who else sees the game ending with either Kratos or the kids death. The kid is forced to kill kratos and becomes the new GOW rebooting the series
>>
>>341541365
she was dead
>>
>>341541229
This
>>
>>341539291
So that they can turn him into a bloodthirsty high testaterone maniac who gives no fucks. It's called character development.
>>
>>341541476
Can Kratos even die? Like, for real? Dude "died" 50 times by now.
>>
>>341539682
>>341539763

I swear we have neogaffers on here shilling this game hard
>>
>>341541476
No we're going to come full circle and he's going to kill the kid and be pissed off at norse gods
>>
>>341541476
Why not both?

The kid's death is what kickstarts Kratos's return to madness and ends with him standing over the carnage he's wrought once more as he comes to the terrible realization that all the revenge in the world did nothing to keep what he cared for safe, so what's the point?
>>
>>341541639
Kratos does die, he just claws his way out of the afterlife each and ever time.
>>
>>341541639
If he dies in this game will he go to hades or will he go to Norse hades?
>>
>>341541365

It's been ages since I've played it, but I'm pretty damned sure it was his wife, fucking other bitches or not. His wife and kid getting killed was the primary reason for all the ARESSSSSSSSS
>>
>>341541761
The kid is gonna be loki playing a long ruse on him all game long
>>
Kratos is one of the worst characters in video games, he's an absolute fucking edgy Mary Sue asshole so if they can make him even slightly likeable they should get a ton of credit for it.
>>
>>341539452

Wait, did they?
It's been a while since I played God of War, but I recognized it as Kratos before he was reveled based on his voice.
>>
>>341541808
That wouldn't surprise me either. Lokis going to fuck with him either way and enrage kratos again
>>
>>341541761
>implying it won't be the kid killing Kratos because Loki tricks him into thinking Kratos was the one who killed his mom
Shit writes itself
>>
Reminder that God of war 3 was shit
>>
>>341541784
I think he learned his lesson in GOW 3.
>>
>>341539452
>Also they changed his voice actor
Yeah but they changed it to Teal'c so it's not that bad.
>>
>>341541897
It sounds like the old voice because it's another black guy but it's actually the guy who played Teal'c in Stargate:SG1. He's a much better actor so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>341541789
>Norse hades
It's called Hel. Come on, man, that's an easy one.
>>
>>341541883
Delete your account.
>>
>>341539291
"muh family" has been at the core of kratos' character from the beginning
>>
File: gow ascension.jpg (172 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
gow ascension.jpg
172 KB, 1280x710
>>341541365
He's right though, in the first game's background they mention this and his interactions with Calliope in Chains of Olympus and Pandora in Ghost of Sparta show a completely different side to him.

Basically Kratos was an asshole to literally everyone BUT his family which is why his entire character development is reliant on him being angry about losing the only thing he ever gave a shit about. Even the "fucking all the bitches" aspect of his personality was tied to the fact that he wasn't over his family's death. It became a bit of a series staple but the way Kratos is portrayed really makes it seem like he wouldn't even care about getting his nut on.
>>
>implying his son wont get killed and he will turn into a raging violent maniac again

thats was just the opening sequence faggot
>>
>>341539291
1. Kratos was always a family man.
2. There's nothing more manly than taking your son out to hunt, and teaching him how to be a man.
>>
>>341539885
You people would scream SJW if he beheaded a female character instead of brutally disembowelling her.
>>
>>341541384

At this point I really wish that the kid is loki himself.

Something that I always hated in every version of the norse sagas is that the gods shit talk Loki all the time, they think he is less than scum, but they have no problem benefiting from his quick thinking do they? Suited them well enough when the time to cheat that jotun builder of his just reward heh?

I wish just once for Loki to walk his own path free of Odin treachery and leave the "wise" and "honorable" asgardian gods to fend for themselves, if they are such great gods they can work themselves out of any problem without Loki, or they can get themselves fucked, which will bring me great joy.
>>
>>341539763
>>341539885

I was actually really impressed at how fluidly the voice acting, facial expression, and body language in the video went together to convey how Kratos is still harboring a lot of anger and a past full of violence while he still consciously keeps himself under control for the sake of his son
>>
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-15-god-of-war-team-considered-setting-the-new-game-in-egypt

>mfw the game could have been so much more interesting

the gameplay changes look kind of weird as well
>>
>>341543013
>Egyptian mythology
>Interesting

2bh as someone who studied history Egyptian mythology is incredibly boring.
>>
>>341542901

Go to bed Loki, you sound cranky.
>>
File: brilliantmoot.jpg (110 KB, 689x689) Image search: [Google]
brilliantmoot.jpg
110 KB, 689x689
>>341542748
>2. There's nothing more manly than taking your son out to hunt, and teaching him how to be a man.
I loved how his rage meter filled up briefly when the kid fucked up his first shot at the deer. I'll take Kratos gradually losing his shit over angry yelling at the gods any day, it's played out as fuck by now.

I'm really concerned about the combat with that camera angle but hopefully that was just the game's tutorial level and only demoed to give people the shock of seeing a different Kratos.
>>
>>341541157
He's so much better just in this demo. He was so fucken annoying in those games. He was badass but I'm pretty sure he was autistic.
>>
A deconstruction of Kratos is so... awkward.

He murdered his family and was covered in their ashes, tried to kill himself, then brutally murdered gods upon gods upon gods and rose to absolute power as the son of Zeus then died.

But I'm expected to believe he survived, moved to Norway and decided to settle down?...

And where are the blades of chaos weren't the fused to his arm? Do you think his new son knows the literal shes of his half-brother are covering his dad?

I'd be a lot more excited if this was anything but God of War
>>
>>341542901
Loki IS less than scum, just ask Baldr.

Oh wait, you can't, because he's dead, because Loki tricked his own brother into killing him for no other reason than for fun.
>>
>>341543141
Asura losing his shit in cutscenes was better.

https://youtu.be/mmz4z-mGOsE?t=7m6s
>>
File: GoW.png (44 KB, 780x176) Image search: [Google]
GoW.png
44 KB, 780x176
>>341540118

Oh, please. The combat and gameplay was shit. Square > Square > Triangle. For 4 hours.
>>
>>341539291
>Remember when Kratos was a bloodthirsty high testaterone maniac who gave no fucks?
Yeah, the charicature that he became in everything that followed GoW2.

In the very first God of War you could see Kratos was very tormented dude who was more than just Rage Incarnated who didn't give a shit about collateral damage his revenge quest could inflict.
>>
>>341543946
>> Gameplay > No gameplay
Retard
>>
>>341543683

Yeah, I am sure he killed Baldr only for the lulz, I am sure Baldr was always a great guy who never did anything to fuck Loki over like Odin had a habit of doing.
>>
kind of liked him more as a screaming maniac desu
>>
File: god of war is now a moviegame.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
god of war is now a moviegame.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
remember when the game was a hack and slash, not a boring cinematic experience?
>>
>>341544375
No.
>>
>>341543946
Oh yeah because tapping just R1 is so much better now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs72lrrDgtw
Is he right?
>>
I am almost thinking that this game will have two endings, where you will play as the boy and have to make a choice:

Kill kratos and keep the cycle of son killing father going, just like Zeus said it would.

Or save kratos and break the cycle forever, maybe finally giving kratos true peace from the shadows of his past.
>>
>>341544128
Says it all really
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ov19OVeSU#t=1m20s
>>
File: puzzle0.jpg (272 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
puzzle0.jpg
272 KB, 1152x864
>>341543946
Played all 4

GoW III was by far my favorite. The OST was on fucking point. Watchu think?
>>
>>341540709
>kid fucks the girls
>doing the qte
>kratos nods in approval
>>
>>341544235
Odin and Baldr are entirely different, you realize.
>>
>>341544375
No, actually. It was always a shallow "spectacle fighter"

And now it's a "movie fighter"
>>
>>341540885
You see anon. You ignore the fact that this is a shitpost thread. You aren't supposed to use logic.
>>
>>341544470
>le drunk facial hair metal head man

Nah.
>>
>>341542653
Then the director is lying, because he says the Dad and Son mechanic will be the focus of the game, it can't be the focus if his son dies midway, leaving the dedicated Son Button unused for the rest of the game.
>>
That was what Kratos was originally like, if you play Ascension. In that game and in Chains of Olympus he's a pretty compassionate, friendly person.
>>
>>341542935
They did a pretty good job at him containing his anger but I kinda wanted to see an outburst. I fully expected to slap the kid after he shot him with an arrow.
>>
>>341543946
God damn when is this meme going die. Fuck off already. The gameplay was about comboing with all the weapons you had at your disposal. Of course you're going to thing it's a boring game if you square square triangle through every enemy, which in fact you can't pull the same combo if you play on anything above hard but you didn't cause you're a lil fuck boy. Get #rekt
>>
>>341544375
Even Jaffe admitted that the game is shallow
>>
File: GOD OF WAR 3 COMBO MAD_2.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
GOD OF WAR 3 COMBO MAD_2.webm
3 MB, 700x394
I hope the combat is a little more in-depth than we've seen.
>>
>>341539291
Kratos was a normal family guy until Ares made him kill his family

Gee I wonder what will happen now
>>
I liked kratos better when he was a crazed spartan warlord who rose to godhood and didn't flinch at the thought of killing young women and children for the Glory of sparta
>>
>>341544548

I'd lean towards 3 as well for various reason.
>>
>>341539291
At the end if gow 3, he realized his rampage fucked the world, you expect him to forget that?
>>
>>341544572
I'd be 100% okay with this lmao
>the devs say the game is about teaching
>teach your son to sling that dick like a real man
Nothing more hetero than fucking sluts with your dad.
>>
>>341544576

I know, I just find strange none of Odin legendary dickery did not rub off on Baldr, the fruit never falls far from the tree as they say.
>>
>>341544572

>Part of the game has Kratos railing girls while the kid watches the whole thing
>Gain sex knowledge points depending on how well you do in QTE's
>Do it well and the kid becomes a sex god
>>
File: 1377113950219.jpg (56 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1377113950219.jpg
56 KB, 449x642
>>341539291
Well family has always been his soft spot. I'll give him a pass to be nice for now.
>>
>>341545276
Ascension was the fucking worse imo
It was actually a chore to finish it.
>>
>>341545153
>max combo from chaining all weapons together is less than a hundred
>this is somehow impressive
>>
>>341545340
That's because Loki vacuumed it all up. Poor Baldr. He didn't deserve to be the scapegoat.

And poor Hod for killing his own twin unknowingly.
>>
>>341543550
>But I'm expected to believe he survived
Do you not remember the end of GoWIII? There's a shot of the place where he "died" but instead of his corpse there's a trail of blood, implying he crawled out of there
>>
he had like 10 games to be pissed
>>
>>341539291
Why not make a new character?
>>
>>341545504
They didn't use all the weapons and that isn't the maximum combo you can get. I don't really understand what you're trying to say anyway.
>>
>>341545106

>The gameplay was about comboing with all the weapons you had at your disposal.

No, it really wasn't. It was about spamming the same combos over and over and over again, except for the 1 or 2 times you had to use a bow.

>which in fact you can't pull the same combo if you play on anything above hard but you didn't cause you're a lil fuck boy.

>doesn't know about trophy requiring titan mode playthrough
>>
>>341545407
Thats because the magic sucked and someone had the bright idea to lock out combos with a meter
>>
>>341539291
>I started the game with GoW II the post
He still killed a lot of people in 1 granted but he was way more nuanced in it. I'm glad they're going back to that in this new game.
>>
I've always seen god of war as an anger simulator, because some of the fights in the series still get me as mad as Kratos just thinking about it years later.

Will the new game be a getting mad at your useless kid simulator?
>>
>>341545630
I still hope kratos will die leaving you to play as the BOI
>>
>>341545715
>I play like a retard and therefore its the games fault
>>
>>341541476
The staple of god of war 3 was "the son should never have to kill his own father". Foreshadowing? You be the judge.
>>
>>341544548
Not him but

3 > Ascension > 1 > 2

I have the plats for all of them, even the psp games. I would rate the psp games if I remembered anything from them. I have 2 the lowest because it's where they fucked up Kratos. That was when he went all out trying to kill Zeus. Thought 1 had the best story by far. Ascension has the best combat but doesn't have the best boss fights. Had some great puzzles though. 3 is kind of the most well rounded.

I don't get the hype for 2. It's easily the weakest for me. The sisters of fate were cool though.
>>
>>341545715
>No, it really wasn't. It was about spamming the same combos over and over and over again
But why would you do that
>>
>>341545738
the HUD was ugly as fuck too
Every time I pick up that shit again I don't know how to use and switch between magic and shiet while the other GoW's were more intuitive in that aspect
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 231x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 231x220
>Start fight against midgard serpent

>game crashes
>>
>>341545153
This is all that concerns me. I want movelists and not a demonstration of how fluidly the art team can transition one single context sensitive attack to context sensitive finisher.
>>
I don't care. As long as the gameplay feels good when it's in my hands, that's what matters. If you're playing GoW for the story/characters (>>341539291) or for some kind of skilled challenge (>>341543946), you're doing it wrong.

What GoW offers that's different from the rest of gaming in general is the visceral feel of the players' actions that no other game offers. If you just look at the game for the characters or story you'll get bored with how one dimensional it is. If you try to optimize and just mash square square triangle you'll get bored because you just didn't decide to try out the other moves which all have their own rewarding visceral feel.

Sure there may be some walking around in this new God Of War, but there were non-combat walking around sections in the previous ones, too.

>>341543931
True on the anger stuff, but none of the stuff, probably because it got way too over the top, felt as rewarding as the sequences in the God Of War games. It's what differentiates them.

>>341544128
Only partly. There are a couple puzzles where you sacrifice innocent people to get through even in the first game, not to mention the random sex scenes.

>>341544470
He should stick to making more anime videos than his stupid vlog shit. At least when he's talking about anime, he isn't as wrong about things that aren't even subjective but actual objective facts than this stupid shit. Though the real cringeworthy stuff are his fans that take everything he says as gospel.
>>
>>341545971
But Ascension had the worst gameplay of the entire series
>>
File: 1434485046569.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434485046569.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>341543141
>and teaching him how to be a man.

The sex mini-game is Kratos getting wenches to show his son how it is.
>>
Did it not bother anyone that Kratos got shot in the shoulder with an arrow and it didn't seem to hurt him at all?
He seriously just shrugged it off.
>>
>>341546870
It hit his armor I thought
>>
>>341546870
Ok 1: it hit him in the shoulder armor and 2: have you ever played a GOW game? Kratos has walked off far worse shit than that. Blame demigod blood or whatever
>>
>>341539291
It seems like they are going with the original story idea. "Spoiler alert maybe", I remember watching a video that explains the story of kratos like the direction this game is taking. It was years ago, but it has something to do with destroying the idea of gods instead of killing them one by one. Because after kratos kills some Norse gods, the Egyptian gods get all pissed and invades asgard for some reason. Causing kratos to elevate someone to ultimate god status. Like I said, it was years ago and I dont remember it all that well. But this is just what clicked. Do with this knowledge what you will.
>>
>>341543946

for those curious, it was the trials shit that took me longer on the 3rd game. some of those were fucking infuriating.
>>
>>341544902
>y compassionate, friendly person
I really wouldn't go that far.
>>
>>341546870
Considering he didn't explode from the pressure when a titan tried to smash him, not really. Suprised it even penetrated him.
>>
>>341539763
>implying that's how revenge works
>implying it doesn't consume you during your whole life, whether you return the pain or not.
>>
>>341546870
You've obviously never played a god of war game before. He's taken a lot more brutal punishment than one pathetic arrow before.
>>
>>341546870
He's shrugged off much worse

Including actually being dead
>>
DONT TOUCH MY WIFES SON

GOD OF WAR THE LAST OF KEKS
>>
>>341547447
True.
How many times has he died now? Seems to happen like once a game.
>>
>>341547503
Thankfully it's been confirmed it's his son.

If they had cucked Kratos. I wouldnt have bought the game.
>>
>>341546870
He is a demigod.
>>
File: 1394484409480.png (166 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1394484409480.png
166 KB, 400x400
Starting with God of War II, Kratos became a horribly unlikable asshole and an overall badly written character who only 13-year-old boys would call "badass". All he did was murder, and the only people he didn't murder, he fucked.

I, for one, am fine with seeing him settle down and become less of a one-dimensional killing machine. In the first game, sure, he was somewhat sympathetic, but after that, it's like the writers lost all drive and went "fuck it".
>>
File: Menacing.jpg (37 KB, 362x632) Image search: [Google]
Menacing.jpg
37 KB, 362x632
The """""plot reason""""" the devs gave in an interview was that Kratos now thinks that being a god is a disease, and a side effect is uncontrollable rage, and he's afraid he'll pass that onto his son.

Or some shit, I don't know/care.
>>
>he doesn't know

Kratos becomes rage incarnate less than halfway into the game, I hope you admit to being an idiot once you're done watching a playthrough.
>>
>>341547914
That's because the original writer left after GoW 1.
>>
>>341547350
Go to bed, Mr. Hollywood Screenwriter.
>>
File: 1443163256418.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1443163256418.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
I hope Dad of War Kratos doesn't mean sex mini-games are out.

If he has a new wife then have him have sex with his wife then damn it.
>>
>>341548529
>2016
>sex mini-games

Yeah, right.
>>
>>341548529
You're on the Internet. Go look up the literal infinite amounts of porn if you want to jerk off that badly.
>>
>>341548529
>wife
>sex

anon, there's something you should know...
>>
>>341547926
>Kratos becomes rage incarnate less than halfway into the game
From someone stealing his savings?

It has been said from the get go his son will not die.
>>
>>341548671
I don't want to jerk off, I want free Exp.
>>
>>341548529

This game is about teaching your son how to be a man, being a man means many things.
>>
>>341541673
I swear we have neogaffers on here calling other people neogaffers.
>>
Because Sony is all about pretentious try hard story's now. I wouldn't be surprised if the gameplay is neutered to the point that the gameplay is extremely stiff and he crys like a little bitch everytime he kills a monster
>>
>They take away the gore
>They take away the sex
>They take away the tits
>>
File: horze.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1085) Image search: [Google]
horze.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1085
It's going to be pretty tite when Kratos tells the boi stories of what he went through.
>>
>>341551003
>BOI
>Yes sir?
>Let me tell you about the time I banged a bunch of hot chicks.
>I banged them all night long
>>
>>341547740
if it's Kratos's then why is his son fluent in Norse while he isn't?
Also that being said, what did the troll tell the boy in norse that made him miss his shot?
>>
>>341539291
I believe the title is God of War: My Wife's Son.
>>
>>341539291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs72lrrDgtw
>>
>>341551782
>BOI
we will never know his name until the end huh
>>
>>341539291
men have a drop in testosterone after becoming fathers

can't be bothered to find the reseaerch paper but im sure u can google it
>>
>>341552330
Kratos would never allow himself to be cucked.

He is the bull, the alpha manitaur

If the cuck him, I will quit gaming
>>
>>341539291
>>341539452
But Kratos loved his daughter since the first game.
Also, why and how the fuck does he have a son?
>>
>>341553891
This is like 2nd or third kid though
>>
>>341554118
>how the fuck does he have a son?

huh...
>>
>>341554469
I mean his wife and daughter are dead. Even his surrogate daughter-fu, Pandora is rekt.
Did he suddenly find a new wife and start being a family man?
>>
>>341554629
What's the problem with that?
>>
>>341548529
>Sex-mini-game is in
>Kicker is Kratos must ask for consent to fuck the women, and their must be at LEAST 1 500+ pound women or one that identifies as a transgender women
>>
>>341554104
>Kratos would never allow himself to be cucked.
this denial
he is greek with a fully scandinavian child calling him father who he doesn't call son back
>>
>>341539291

Kratos is literally personifying the downfall of the white man.

>Started out as a fearless Spartan warrior
>Feel into depression
>Lost purpose in life, everyone resents him
>Ends up raising his wifes son

He is literally sweden.

Proud Norse people who literally just gave up and decided to cuck themselves.
>>
>>341555054
More like
>Sex Minigame where Kratos takes it in the ass
>He's greek after all :^)
>>
Because that beard is sexy
>>
>>341542448
>Mash Circle to Reject Happiness
I like Chains of Olympus
>>
Is Norse mythology as cool as Greek mythology?
>>
>>341539291
Nu-male with the typical nu-male beard is the new shitznit.
>>
>>341539291
Kratos gonna die in the prologue. How you train the boy in the prologue determine how the boy play when you take control of him in the time skip after.
>>
>>341555925
It's more fucked up, that's for sure.
>>
>>341556220
The director already said you play as Kratos the entire game.
>>
>>341539291
The game is called God of War.
Which means either

1> the kid dies, Kratos returns to rage
2> Kratos dies, the kid becomes rage
3> the game sucks.

So you only have a 33% chance of being right.

And I do NOT want to hear shit about the devs saying "you play as Kratos all game" or "the kid doesnt die" because even that would mean the kid doesnt become rage until the end of the game as the setup for the sequel.

This is based on mythology. It has to be mythological. Its called God of War. There has to be war.

Odds are the devs are outright lying to you about the plot to drive the impact home when one of them dies. My money is on the kid dying after you train him up and finally start liking him and you think hes gonna become the new lead.
>>
>>341539291
I just think that Viking Kratos doesnt look like Classic Kratos at all. Classic Kratos had a more angular head with sharp features while Viking Kratos have a rounded elongated head shape.

Classic Kratos also had a broad nose while Viking Kratos' nose is angular
>>
>>341539291
I think they're trying to get you ta actually make a connection to you family( namely the son) before they FUCKING MURDER HIM.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.