[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>horizon zero dawn accounced >everyone laughs at it >zelda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nintendrones.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nintendrones.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
>horizon zero dawn accounced
>everyone laughs at it
>zelda announced
>also features a protagonist with a bow and arrows
>going around the wilderness
>with crafting elements
>it pretty much looks like the same game with shittier graphics
>nintendrones eat it up
daily reminder that it's okay when nintendo does it
>>
Is this really the best thread you could come up with? What the fuck are we supposed to discuss?
>>
>your opinion

What made it so special that you just HAD to post it in a seperate thread anon? There's plenty of other thread on topic...
>>
>>341515957
yes, I'm sure Nintendo completely reworked all gameplay aspects of a zelda game which has been in development since 2011 because of a single trailer sony released last year.
>>
>>341515957

Playstion owners have a lot more games to talk about than Nintendo fans.

It's only natural that Zelda would get more threads and hardcore defenders.
>>
The thing that makes or breaks this game for me is if there are large dungeons. Huge sandboxes where the gameplay never changes like Shadow of Mordor or MGSV get really boring after about 10 hours for me. However, I think 2-3 hour dungeons every once in a while would really help to change it up enough and keep me engaged. Those 5 minutes shrines help since they give you new abilities to play around with, but they aren't nearly enough. I'm hoping they just haven't shown the big ones yet.
>>
>>341515957
>sony invented bows
>sony invented the environment
>sony invented crafting

based sony, what will they do next
>>
I am getting both, but the difference I saw between them gameplay wise is how much small technology stuff is possible in Zelda while Horizon seems kinda straight forward
>>
>>341515957
>everyone laughs at it

only delusional nintendotards laughs at it
>>
>>341515957
Horizon Zero Dawn just looks like another Ubishit game only with good graphics.
>>
>>341515957
Horizon looked alot better than last year and am now hype for it. But come on OP. Zelda looks fucking badass!!!
>>
Guerilla Games are terrible developers and have never made good game.

Only shills and braindead sonyggers pretend this game won't be shit.
>>
>>341519364
Too bad Zelda doesn't do any of those things well. Horizon focused on making what it does worth doing.

If the dungeons and towns are good in Zelda then that will help a lot. I was falling asleep trying to watch the Zelda footage. It was all so boring to watch.

When that thing was jumping at Alloy and tossing boulders destroying shit all around you, that was exciting. Cover was lost and she had to use lots of weapons and tools to destroy it.

In Zelda you smacked things with a stick until it broke, or shot things in the eye, again. The climbing animation is garbage too, but at least there was a grip meter. I just don't understand how mental this place gets when it comes to Zelda.

Gameplay is all that matters!
>Zelda shows it's ass at everything
GOTY NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN. GET YOUR CINEMATIC SHIT OUT OF HERE SONYPHONY

It's disgusting
>>
File: life3.png (118 KB, 535x588) Image search: [Google]
life3.png
118 KB, 535x588
>>341522227
SEEN BUT NEVER HEARD.
>>
Its one the most hyped games period. Even Japan is going crazy for it. /v/cucks will shipost it before and after its a smash hit. Ignore them.
>>
I am getting both and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>341518228
Yeah, I absolutely agree with this. Zelda has always been about the dungeons to me. Have they announced any dungeons outside of the shrines?
>>
>>341515957
Guerilla Games are known for being a shit dev.
>>
>>341515957
>everyone laughs at it
>everyone

what do mean by everyone? a few nintendrones on this weeb imageboard? because everywhere else it's pretty universally considered a good looking game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.