[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Zelda has succumbed to RPG cancer, what other active
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: goat.jpg (77 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
77 KB, 256x256
Now that Zelda has succumbed to RPG cancer, what other active series play similarly to games like Link to the Past, pic related, Ocarina of Time, the Oracles, Minish Cap, and Twilight Princess?
>>
>>341508202
Breath of the Wild
>>
>>341508202
You're out of luck.
>>
>>341508202
hyper light drifter, though its a lot more action focused
>>
>>341508202
Breath of the Wild
>>
>>341508202
>>341508381
>>341508709
>>341509353
>>341510115
>2016
>not playing Hero Mode

Literally no excuse
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2892/
>>
>>341508202
Play Link Between Worlds you faggot
>>
>>341510361
LBW had a god-tier engine so I didn't hate it or anything but the way all of the dungeons only required one item made them feel really simple and boring. Also, I was getting more gear and heart containers and shit but the game wasn't getting any harder, meaning the difficulty curve was actually DESCENDING as the game went on, which is pretty fucking dumb for an action adventure. I'd still call it better than MM, WW, PH, or SS, but that isn't a particularly high bar in my book.
>>
>>341510220
Links awakening is my favorite zelda so that is pretty awesome
>>
>>341508202
Zelda isn't a rpg faggot
>>
>>341511012
I agree with you, which is part of the reason I think Breath of the Wild will be bad. The way SS had randomly generated loot required to upgrade gear and didn't let you take all of your shit to places sucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.