[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They knew people would be angry >They knew it'd ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-48-21.png (664 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-48-21.png
664 KB, 1280x720
>They knew people would be angry
>They knew it'd ruin the franchise even more if they continued in this direction
>They did it anyway
Why am I surprised?
>>
>>341508079
>They knew it'd ruin the franchise even more if they continued in this direction

They didn't. Sticker Star sold better than every game before it. The mistake they're making is not realizing that's because it was on 3DS.
>>
File: impact smile.gif (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
impact smile.gif
16 KB, 200x200
The ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
File: 1450503472472.png (82 KB, 732x550) Image search: [Google]
1450503472472.png
82 KB, 732x550
>>341508079
Why must they do this
>>
>>341508079
Neo-Nintendo is shit. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>341508449
Stop spreading lies faggot
>>
>>341509136
Sticker Star did sell the most.
Doesnt mean it was good.
>>
>>341509230
Exactly. They could have made an actual good paper mario and it would have sold the same if not better.
>>
>>341509230
SPM sold twice as much as SS.
>>
>they knew people would be angry

I beg to differ, Nintendo is completely oblivious to the demands of their fans. They go out of their way to ignore them actually, how else can you explain all the retarded moves they made over the years?

They just pretend their fanbase are an opinionless blob that will eat up whatever they shit out. And sadly they're completely right
>>
>>341508079
I'm more mad about TOAD PARTY.

I think Tanabe needs to see a doctor about his obsession with them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.