[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will come out on Top?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pick.png (311 KB, 718x313) Image search: [Google]
pick.png
311 KB, 718x313
These 3 games have pretty much the same premise but range from casual to hardcore in terms of challenge. Is there room for all three early next year or will only one of them runaway with the majority of the sales? If they all come out within 5 weeks of each other which will you get and play first?
>>
I'm Hardcore so NieR first
>>
>>341507094
I would be legitimately shocked if Zelda doesn't outsell them.

Everyone is talking about it now and its guaranteed anyone that's buying a NX at launch will get it. That's at least a million units right there.
>>
>>341508665
That greatly depends of NX being a huge hit out the gate. Horizon could come out on top base of the huge install base the PS4 has
>>
>>341507094
nier is the only one i'm interested in
but zelda will obviously sell the most
>>
Who's /Zelda>Nier 2>Horizon/ here?
>>
I'm not gonna enjoy this faux rivalry between HZD and Zelda

>>341508665
Implying people will want an NX
And even if they do it will sell only through the virtue of being you know, the only NX game worth a shit that we know about
>>
>>341507094
I'll get them all. I have a Wii U and PS4. But I'll play Zelda first. It looks more comfy.
>>
>>341507094

Horizon will be the best game and make its money back, but will have the least amount of threads about it on /v/ a few months after release

Zelda will sell the most and have the most threads, but will be a mediocre game at best, failing its many TECHNOLOGY promises.

Nier is not in the same genre, but will have the worst score, sell the least, and will have a niche but dedicated fanbase on /v/ with many of its supporters from the Drakengard series that will occasionally make threads here and there even years from release.
>>
>>341511116
Dis guy may be onto something
>>
Nier>Horizon
Zelda looks great but no Wii U.
>>
File: 1326470607100.jpg (15 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1326470607100.jpg
15 KB, 252x252
I'll get them all so i'll be playing them in whatever order they come out.
Feels good not being a poorfag
>>
>>341507094
are you retarded or just pretending to be one?
>Hack and Slash
>RPG Craft Survivor Hunte etc
>Open World Action Adventure etc
the premise is not even the same
>>
>>341513186
nier is an action rpg
>>
Zelda and Nier over Horizon in quality. Zelda and Horizon over Nier in sales.
>>
Nier = Zelda > Horizon
I could not care less about Horizon
>>
Zelda will actually come out
>>
>>341507094
Automata is a fucking middleware, moron.
>>
>>341513186
They have the premise of in fighting in a world where an advanced civilization has been destroyed ages ago
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.