[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some great single players for PC ?. I can't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What are some great single players for PC ?. I can't really rely on multiplayer games because my internet goes to shit frequently
>>
>>341505020
What are you looking for? I play roguelites and roguelikes, with the occasional puzzle/walking sim thrown in.
>>
>>341505426
anything really that's "fun" but not too old anything after 2006
>>
>>341505020
DISHONORED
>>
>>341505579
>anything really that's "fun" but not too old anything after 2006
Get Deus Ex and shut your goddamn plebeian mouth.
>>
>>341505792
I already played that shit when I was 12. did you just discover it or something ? lol
>>
>>341505579
>fun
that tells me nothing. If you like dicerolling sims, FTL is fantastic, one of the best in the genre. If you like first-person puzzle games, Antichamber is great, but unfortunately rather short. Risk of Rain is a decent action/platformery thing, but really shines in the multiplayer and is a /v/ cult hit. There's also the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth for the prototypical roguelite. For actual roguelikes, DCSS is a good starting point as it's got nice pretty tiles and doesn't overwhelm the player with too much information and interactions.
>>
>>341506032
okay , third person games , fps , and rpgs
>>
>>341506210
Can't help you. Next time, say that in the first place.
>>
>>341506210
dark souls?
>>
>>341506524
played the first one. got to the part after you kill the spider/girl and have to fight the huge lava guy. got tired of that shit.
>>
DOOM
>>
>>341507854
No money for denvo drm
>>
serious sam?
>>
File: Mount & Blade Warband cover.jpg (57 KB, 339x470) Image search: [Google]
Mount & Blade Warband cover.jpg
57 KB, 339x470
>>341505020
>>
>>341508157
HURPADURP
>>
>>341508596
didn't mean i refuse. i meant i don't have money at all
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.