[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If anyone is actually thinking about preordering this game you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: daysgonee3demo[1].jpg (199 KB, 468x292) Image search: [Google]
daysgonee3demo[1].jpg
199 KB, 468x292
If anyone is actually thinking about preordering this game you're an absolute fucking retard. Go back and watch the gameplay, the gameplay every company polishes up to be perfect, their gameplay didn't even have functioning AI.

Look at the zombies, the motherfucker could straight up run through them without any of them hitting him. Just straight up run through the front to get to the metal storage cylinder, whatever it's called.

Blowing all his ammo without a care in the world, check the time it takes for the zombies to get past corners as well. See how the zombies can't even hit the guy, remember the two zombies who reached him? He stood still and they couldn't even hit him. They're literally behind him and when he runs up the stairs, it take 2-4 seconds before the zombies come up, and it's not even those who were in the front, the whole horde comes up.

It's gonna be shit and everyone who buys it is gonna regret it.
>>
I just pre-ordered it so I could get amazon 20% off E3 code applied to it.

If it's absolute garbage I'll just cancel it.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x885
>>341502237
I'm going to do it just to spite you OP.

>>341502705
Smart man.
>>
>Blows like 120 rifle rounds just doing stupid bullshit
>I feel like I fucked up if I have to use 2 revolver rounds in Last of Us
Why is survival horror a dying genre
>>
>>341503002
Your loss retard, not my money
>>
>>341503680
Why make an entire thread and write paragraphs about why you shouldn't buy it?
>>
>>341503680
You're the only one that getting angry over this game anon
>>
>not just ordering it and beating it in a few days and then returning it to amazon to get most of the money back
>>
It's a silo, right?
>>
>>341502237
>It's an Alpha!
>It's a Beta!
>They'll patch it!

Stop acting so entitled!
>>
File: 1458605026584.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458605026584.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>341502237

>Current year
>Preordering anything

Consolecucks need to grow up
>>
>>341502237
Why do you care? It's their money not yours

Do you have autism or something?
>>
>>341504773
probably a Nintendo shill
>>
>>341502705
>If it's absolute garbage I'll just cancel it.
Joke's on you. They are gonna embargo the shit out of it until it ships and is in people's hands. By the time you find out it was shit, it will already be on your doorstep.
>>
>>341504754

I work at a game store, so I abuse the 7 day return policy

>play
>finish
>return
>if enjoy, keep
>>
>>341505119

What's that got to do with preordering?
>>
>>341502237
Whilst I would agree with you normally,

This is a fucking live demonstration. Nearly every game has dumb as fuck AI for these presentations to ensure the demonstration goes smoothly as possible and the player doesnt fucking die. Gears of War 4 was the same- all the monsters couldnt aim for shit.

As for blowing all his ammo- of course that was stupid, but its OBVIOUS the player is just purposely stalling so we can see what the fuck is going on

What, you expect him to speedrun it? Try watching a speedrun of any game you are unfamiliar with and see how "what the fuck is going on" you feel

Of course I'm not defending the game in any way- it looks shit- but your argument for WHY its shit is fucking stupid
>>
>>341505450

Well I preorder and get all the preorder bonuses.

I don't pay extra for preordering and don't have to worry about losing any money if it turns out to be shit cause it's fully refundable even when I've opened and played through the game.
>>
I liked that there was a big horde of zombies, but that gun play looked fucking trash.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.