[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why play those immature killing games when you could have a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160615-132531.jpg (888 KB, 1404x2114) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-132531.jpg
888 KB, 1404x2114
Why play those immature killing games when you could have a real cinematic experience with the new God of War, /v/?
>>
>>341486350
Seems Sony wants every game coming out to be the Last of us
>>
>>341486350
>/v/ suddenly gives a shit about GoW now that they've been triggered by cinematic elements
this board is a fucking joke
>>
>>341486350
Game's story seems to be a lot more personal. Whether the game itself is much more cinematic than the old games remains to be seen. I'm expecting a more linear Zelda sort of thing more than TLoU, given what we know.
>>
>>341486561
I can't blame them..
It sold good and it was praised alot.
>>
>>341486350
so it is his son?
>>
>>341486350
Is the kid his biological son, or his wife's son?
>>
>>341486841
It's a mediocre series but this trailer is just embarrassing.
>>
If Godhood is a disease then the best chances I have to get superpowers is to attend a gay nightclub and let everyone cum in my asshole without a rubber?
>>
>>341487721
the kid speaks norse and kratos doesn't and has to get translations from him
truly a cuck
>>
>>341486350
Because.....the game is not out?
>>
>>341486350

>turn series into TLOU clone
>suddenly fags attracted to it like a magnet

Oh no, no, no, fucks sake no. This is going to split the already small fanbase. DMC faggots already shit up the threads enough, now we are gonna have numale cucks who consider the original titles all problematic in the fanbase.

Fucks sake I hope the game is very different from the trailer, and I hope that thing about being a god being a disease with rage as a side effect isn't the actual story. Kratos was a raging cunt way before he became a God.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.