[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isnt /v/ talking about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: sea of thieves.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sea of thieves.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
This looks pretty fun
>>
Probably the only thing I am excited and hyped for besides Dishonored 2 and God of War for E3
>>
File: 1459083718644.png (129 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1459083718644.png
129 KB, 828x1403
>>341479469
I want to play it already
>>
>>341479469
This and recore. Huh, i guess next gen games have shit graphics. Aslong as its fun tho
>>
>>341479895
Artstyle /=/ Graphics
>>
Whiskey is the life of man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYZIHoqM1M

Gameplay video for those that havent seen it, please try to ignore the fucking cancer talkover youtubers.
>>
>>341480232
> please try to ignore the fucking cancer talkover youtubers.

that's impossible
>>
>>341479469
I was so pumped when I heard this is coming to PC. I fucking love co-op games on ships.
>>
>>341480065
Sorry, i just mean most games i have played and enjoyed on my xbox one would have run perfectly fine on the 360. Except maybe tomb raider
>>
Guns of Icarus already exists.
>>
seems like a social game

fuck other people
>>
>>341480885
>Except maybe tomb raider
tomb raider was literally ported to the 360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXX31BFwFs0
>>
>>341479469
WOOOOO YEAH LOOKS SICK BRO HAHAHAHA OMG SOOO FUN
>>
>>341480462
Already played something similar 4 years desu senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgrtQ9BeZfA
>>
>not an MMO, shared world game ala Destiny and Division
>boats small enough for 1-2 people, boat showed off was for 5 people minimum but there is no limit to your crew size. Things can go faster the more people are on things like raising the anchor or lowering sails/masts
I have small hopes for this game. I feel like most of the time I play will be solo, and losing loot and shit will be lame as fuck. Also this game will need anti-hacking for PC big time.

My hope is that we can do our own buried treasure. Some PC survival games let you do this so you can hide your loot while you log off, loot you can't carry due to inventory limitations.
>>
>>341482283
>Archeage

Oh god please no
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI

Official soundtrack.
>>
>>341480232
The problem is I don't really see how it works from this video. Is it a co-op for certain amount of players? Do you get separated to crews or you form crews? How big are the crews? Does everybody has a ship, or does one person have a ship and others join him? How does one get a ship? What's the goal of the game? Is the world shared with other crews? Is it a team match or a mmo open world?

See, all this trailer conveys is that it's a game where you fuck around with your friends, and none of my friends are normalfag enough to pay for that, we have hard enough times to try and get four people to play heists in GTA:O, some fuck about on a cartoon ship would only interest two of us at best, and only because we're both into one piece.
>>
more like sea of wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>341479469
>Guns of Icarus without verticality
>>
I hope theres matchmaking because i have no friends to play this with.
>>
>>341479469
When is it coming out?
>>
>>341479469
It looks great, but I'd prefer the game to be in 3rd person desu
>>
>>341486012
With third person you'd be able to see where you're steering the ship, absolving the role of navigator.
>>
>>341482910
You know it's going to have the same problems right, people are going to cry as a group when their bounty sinks to the bottom of the sea, they'll nerf the rewards you gain from killing people making it less satisfying to raid.

If they do achieve economic balance in this game, have things like dungeon raiding in underwater temples Skyrim style, allow you to form an Armada, let you interact at ports in fun and interesting ways, this game will be the greatest casual mmo experience for my
>PC, cause fuck playing on a shitty weak Scorpio
>>
>>341479469
Looks fun with FWIENDS. Too bad the showcase was pure autism, but I guess it showed the gist of the game.
>>
Will there be smaller solo ships or will they all be big galleon type ones ?
>>
>>341484790
Join the Xclub social group for /v/ or /vg/
Raid with anons and truly be the filthiest wretched people to ever sail the online seas.

If there was one thing we use to do well, it's raiding here.
>>
Looks like youtuber bait
would play with friends though
>>
>>341486613
Now if they allowed us to rape and pillage at every port or merchant ship we came across, this game would appeal to our taste.

Make a prison system, so when you capture another ship making them walk the plank into shark infested territory is a fine way to pass the time.
>>
>>341479469

Looks like it would be fun to dick around with if you have a few friends to play it with. Probably a $10-20 game.
>>
I was hyped but it looks like you need friends to play...
>>
>>341479469
Yeah, much to my surprise this looks really good.

I'm still more interested in Worlds Adrift though.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1510x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1510x849
>>341479469
>nuRare
>>
>>341479469
>games where you have to rely on a team to win
have fun with that, this kind of game is only fun if you have friends to play with
>>
File: 1318043619090.gif (363 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1318043619090.gif
363 KB, 480x270
>tfw boarding enemy ships with your friends while singing pirate shanties with rum in hand
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.