[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related for free. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: gone gome.png (308 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gone gome.png
308 KB, 640x360
Just got pic related for free. What am I in for?
>>
A genre defining experience which all after will be judged, a true masterpiece of our generation
>>
>>341477529
shit
>>
>>341477529
1 hour lesbo walking simulator
>>
>>341477529
The most droppingly bad experience of your life.
>>
>>341478360
Worse then the witness?
>>
File: GoneHome.jpg (52 KB, 255x470) Image search: [Google]
GoneHome.jpg
52 KB, 255x470
>>341477529

A good game.
>>
>>341477529
pretty lame desu
its like la noire if you only looked for clues and they didnt really matter
>>
File: 1401207341427.jpg (474 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1401207341427.jpg
474 KB, 720x540
>>341477529
the first 5 minutes are actually pretty decent i thought i was in a spoopy house and something was about to happe
then you'll realize the game is just a walking simulator with idiot puzzles and awful writting. like, really really bad.
>>
File: 739.png (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
739.png
38 KB, 625x626
>>341477692
>>
>>341477529
The twist is LITERALLY that everyone is gay.

This is prima donna tumblr game.
>>
>>341477529
Turned it off after 10 minutes it was too spoopy.

they should have made this a horror game. not a lesbian drama CBS show
>>
I thought it was pretty boring. The best thing about it was how it triggered all of /v/ at the slightest mention of it.
>>
>walk into lesbian bedroom
>no dildo or panties in sight

??? talk about shitty immersion. lazy fucking fat developer cunts.
>>
You take about 40 minutes to dig through a faggot's sock drawer and then the game ends
>>
>>341477529
You paid too much
>>
About ten minutes in your character's sister starts to VO about how she fell in love with some lesbian in the military and then it's about another hour of fucking around in the house while she's literally crying about how unfair life is. Then you go in the attic and everyone was gay together. You don't see a bit of this play out, it's just piecing together the backstory until the credits roll.
>>
>>341479862
wait you never leave the house? what the fuark lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.