[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of localization do you want fampai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: atluslogo.jpg (48 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
atluslogo.jpg
48 KB, 650x366
what kind of localization do you want fampai?
>>
>>341477076
The kind they used in all of their other games is fine.
>>
dub only, use whatever homeless people PCB let in while it was raining. they don't need any direction, just let them all pronounce 'inaba' five different ways.
keep some of the honorifics, but randomly change some of them to english honorifics, and switch everyone's first and last names anyway.
shorten any of the dialog about serious stuff, and make all the jokes twice as long.
top notch, sell this shit for sixty bucks.
>>
>>341477076
Hook me up with that Revelations.
>>
>>341478270
honorable mentions:
>a cutscene in PQ had missing sound effects
>a cutscene in P4DAN had the japanese voices playing quietly under the dub track
>>
>>341477076
JUST FUCK MY DUB UP
>>
>>341477076
I blame the sound engineer/director. Erin Fitzgerald's Chie started off great, but halfway through the game there was times when she spoke in monotone. Like she was directly reading her lines off to the side of the microphone, instead of voice acting.
>>
Please meme my shit up and make sure it sounds/reads like an English-dubbed episode of Naruto.
>>
File: SMT_Strange_Journey_JPN.jpg (52 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
SMT_Strange_Journey_JPN.jpg
52 KB, 640x575
A great one.
>>
>>341479184
This. I was fine with smt iv, dds, devil survivor, and soul hackers but for some reason the persona dubs are shit.
>>
File: dark.png (11 KB, 456x148) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
11 KB, 456x148
>>341478568
say no more.
>>
File: John Hardin.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
John Hardin.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>341478270
say no more, I'm on it. except it won't be sixty bucks, did you forget Atlus tax?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.