[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>backwards compatibility >free tekken at e3 >buy a copy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: spencer.jpg (118 KB, 661x790) Image search: [Google]
spencer.jpg
118 KB, 661x790
>backwards compatibility
>free tekken at e3
>buy a copy for x1, get the pc version for free
>cross play/save across the board
>3 xbox models to choose from, and you won't be missing out
>supporting and funding xbox games for both xbox and pc

Why do we hate Microsoft?
>>
>>341469263
Memes
>>
>>341469263
>PC games through Windows 10 on the Windows Store
That's why.
>>
>>341469263
i plan on buying both scorpio and the one s please help me
>>
go away hajeed.
>>
>>341469263

Because /v/ is autistic
>>
>>341469263
>backwards compatibility
S-soon!
>>
Shit exclusives and dudebro playerbase.
>>
skate 3 when? dissatisfied until
>>
>>341469402
>>341474072
/thread
>>
>>341475012
yep, not a single 90+ on meta
>>
backwards compatibility.. c'mon

all the hype last year

not even mentioned this year

like, i realize it flopped really hard, but what do you expect when you put 0 effort into something?

THE GAMES ANNOUNCED AT THE LAUNCH OF THE PROGRAM STILL AREN'T READY TO BE PLAYED YET
>>
>>341477192
sauce?
>>
File: 00ps.jpg (182 KB, 867x748) Image search: [Google]
00ps.jpg
182 KB, 867x748
>>341477572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZitQUSwhEQ

Last years E3, you can see they shut down the gameplay really quick because of all the framerate lag. That's how it really is still today. Terribly quality, controller input delays, frame drops, and that's even if the game actually wants to start up the first 5 times.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8376414-skate-3
Here you can see the game was added to the list last year June, and was added as a title to be coming soon right after it actually launched in November.

They changed the wording in December to make it clear it wasn't part of the program yet, and it's been like that ever since.
>>
>>341477192
False.

Black Ops 1 for instance got a huge boost in population when it came to the preview program. Currently it's more played than any other COD game except Blops 3 and Advanced Warfare.
>>
>>341478442
The BC works fine m8.
There were issues at launch and with the preview program.
I use the BC to play games with friends all the time.

How's the BC on the PS4?
>>
>>341478462
wow, one game didn't flop, and it still took 6 months to release it.
>>
>>341478661
Works fine? Are you mentally retarded? Latency issues, input issues, framerate issues, they might as well scrap the whole idea and give us a 360 for even trying to claim it could do what the 360 did.
>>
>>341478929
>Works fine?
Yes. Some games even look better. I just played Sonic CD yesterday and Gears 3 horde the day before that.
>Are you mentally retarded?
Calm down John. Get off the internet and do your chores.
>>
>>341478769
Why are you so salty?
I use the backwards compatibility all the time and the only game that ever gave me a problem was Reach.
>>
>>341479236
>look better!
Some games even play worse! I just played Dark Souls yesterday, and Tekken Tag the day before that!
>calm down
SHILL ALERT, SHILL ALERT. STOP PIMPING A PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T PERFORM.

THE POWER OF THE XBOX ONE, BEHOLD IT'S BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY SMOOTHNESS AND EXCELLENCE
>>
>>341479760
forgot to include link

my shitty gameplay
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/6034f749-ab43-4c76-b55b-59f0565889e6?gamerTag=sm00thinto2nd&scid=bb2e0100-7edd-4e05-8d58-572f23697998
>>
>>341479920
dont own an xboner but this looks pretty close to my experience on the 360
>>
It was a decent E3 and they showed some cool stuff. I definitely appreciate getting a copy for the other platform for free. But yeah, it is just a way of getting people to switch to their crappy new OS. It was like how they made the PC version of Halo 2 be Vista only.

It has two sides to it. Still, I'm pretty stoked for a few of the games at least, but I don't have an xbone. Maybe I'll upgrade to 10, I haven't decided yet.
>>
File: 1458493295203.png (2 MB, 1019x763) Image search: [Google]
1458493295203.png
2 MB, 1019x763
phil knows that consoles will soon die so hes now uniting with the pc world and making the ultimate console so it doesn't get replaced and becomes the new 360, that actually lasts for a decade. pcfags are bragging that everything is coming to their pc but they forget that phil spencer put those games avaliable for them to play. mattrick killed the xbox brand and now phil spencer is trying his best to bring it back.

I BELIEVE IN PHIL
>>
A console with no exclusives going forward and paid online
>>
Is the Windows 10 free version only from a digital purchase of the Xbone game?

Cus that aint cool. Quite honestly you should be able to just drop a xbone game into a PC and start playing it like that.
>>
>>341480892
>phil knows that consoles will soon die
no room for xbox does not mean consoles will die

it just means no room for xbox
>>
>>341469263
cuz 4chan are full nintendo and ps4 fanboys.

M$ and EA won e3 2016
>>
Because there's literally no reason to get an Xbone. I have a 360 already and a Windows 10 PC. The PS4 and WiiU at least have EXCLUSIVES!
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>341479760
Downloaded Saints Row IV for free off Xbox from the free game of the month, it was BC and I played coop all the way through with my roommate who played on another Xbox

Not everyone is a shill, some people aren't autistic and can enjoy things.
>>
>>341469263
>Why do we hate Microsoft?
Because this is a ploy to get everyone in the W10 botnet/spying.

Also, their games are shit.

Also, closed ecosystem, eventually.

Also, they hire more Pajeets than Americans.

And most importantly, Xboners are dicks.
>>
>>341479760
Holy shit due, quit projecting and let people enjoy they're gaming console. People like you give ps players bad rep, as if it weren't already in a shithole
>>
>>341480892
I believe in Phil too m8
>>
>>341481525
Nice b8 m8
Im a xbox owner and even I acknowledge that ps4 had a damn good conference While Microsoft did show off some pretty fucking cool new features for xbox and pc players, I'd still say ps4 won e3 because of the way they presented their conference as well as presenting all the partnerships they had.
As for ea....
Seriously dude?
SPORTS
SPORTS
SPORTS
STAR WARS
Titanfall2
Mass Effect
BATTLEFIELD 1
BATTLEFIELD 1
>>
wow look at these forza game and all these sports games for your dude bros also theres a kinect for your family to play. i know you love tv so heres charlie sheen to talk about it. oh yeah we have to use drm so if you dont have internet, go fuck yourself.

single handily killed the xbox brand forever
>>
File: 1440727956506.jpg (190 KB, 573x654) Image search: [Google]
1440727956506.jpg
190 KB, 573x654
>>341469263
One thing I've always felt is that consoles are meant to specialized, budget computers that exist just for gaming. That supposed to be their strength, but also a "get what you pay for" kind of deal. $300 for a computer that can play the games you want easily and stablely, but you also can't do much more with it.

This was accentuated with the Xbox back in 6th Gen, which was that to a T. Hell, you could even softmod it without much effort to get some more functionality put onto it because it fit the above description. Then 7th Gen came along and everything was ruined. Console became more along the lines of cable boxes than specialized computers, and yet people kept on trying to argue their worth against full PCs. It was worse when games reflected this by devs trying to push the max amount they could to fight the PC version instead of optimizing for the platform they were on.

That carried onto the beginning of 8th Gen, but now we've got Spencer. He's made it straight and clear how he's setting the interpretation right. The Xbox One is finally getting back to being a specialized, budget PC now that it's a Win10 platform instead of being ostracized as a console. There's still a ways to go of course, considering that Win10 is still a shite, but Spencer seems to know what he's been doing, and there's been no smoke and mirrors in his policies.
>>
>>341481584
>games are shit
Because they're not movies?
>closed ecosystem, eventually
Source? In fact im pretty sure Phil Spencer what's the exact opposite
>they hire more pajeets
How does that affect gamers? :\
>most importanty, xboxners are dicks
I've never once seen xfags splurge and project "hhur dur hur xbox is superior" "xbox is god tier compared to shitstation" or constantly spouting "xbox won e3" unlike psowner

But yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>341479760
Kill yourself
>>
>>341479760
>dark souls plays worse
i literally beat the game yesterday with no trouble and it felt completely fine, and im playing TTT2 today and it plays just fine
>>
>>341484545
Dark souls on BC actually has improved FR in blighttown. But instead of 10fps its like 15
>>
>>341482792
>Mass Effect
>Battlefield 1

i can't wait for both and sony or ubisoft or shittendo haven't shown anything better than those 2 games
>>
>>341469263
Sony got blown the fuck out to the point they had to do an orchestra full of filler because they couldn't show of their weaker console.

Microsoft wins just for the delicious salty sony tears
>>
>>341471994
The more competition against steam the better. It's an awful DRM as well and essentially has a monopoly.
You don't even hear people saying they want a PC game anymore they just. "Want it on steam"
>>
>>341469263
>we

I don't hate any of the big three, I just hate the toxicity of fucking Sony drones. I finally watched the Sony conference and, although Nintendo takes the cake for below shit tier, I have to say Sony was pretty worthless as well. TLG and Detroit BH were the only things that looked good. M$ won this year.
>>
>>341485986
This, its fucking disgusting. Its like if a games not on steam people wont buy it. Thats a shit fucking attitude
>>
>>341476279
That was literally the worst skate though you fucking idiot.
>>
>>341486179
yet only one announced on the program.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.