[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth getting? I never played The Witcher before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Is this game worth getting?
I never played The Witcher before but i love Dark Souls
>>
>>341464548
Gameplay is kind of shit, not as bad as people here make it out to be but nowhere near dark souls. However story, atmosphere and the sheer amount of content are top notch. Also the devs are based as fuck.
>>
>>341464548
Friend said it's good and one of the only games with decent dlc.

On another note I'm about to play the witcher 1 for the first time, what is the recommended difficulty?
>>
I was a huge fan of the 1st witcher game but I haven't been able to get into 3. Made it to the part where you meet triss in the city when I had played the game right after its release before giving up, and just tried it again recently and quit by the time I go to the ruins in white orchard. the combat is lame
>>
>>341464905
you'd be fine on hard difficulty
>>
>>341464548
They're very different types of games trying to achieve very different things, unlike what shitposters and falseflaggers would like you to believe.

Do your own research. Never believe what /v/ says when it comes to AAA or modern, actually, you know what? Never listen to /v/ when it comes to videogames.
>>
>>341464905
I played on death March with almost no problems. As long as you don't blindly charge in and let yourself get surrounded you'll be fine. Any lesser difficulty makes the combat a joke.
>>
Gameplay is shit
Characters are great if you've read the books
Story is great
Soundtrack is okay
Graphics are good

7/10
>>
>>341465715
>Witcher 1
>death march
>>
>>341466131
Sorry, I'm retarded.
>>
>>341464548
>but i love Dark Souls
Stay away from this game then, Souls plebs are incapable of playing anything without Souls gameplay.
>>
too bad the witcher 2 is shit.
>>
>>341468179
Witcher autists are incapable of allowing other people to enjoy their beloved games.
>>
File: 1465459803249.jpg (14 KB, 179x189) Image search: [Google]
1465459803249.jpg
14 KB, 179x189
>>341465076
>huge fan of TW1
>thinks TW3 has lame combat

fucking what

>>341464905
easy or normal, the combat is abysmally bad; level group steel and silver and win the game
>>
>>341468468
Sounds more like Soulsfags to me
>>
>>341468826
Sounds more like Witcherfags to me
>>
>>341468964
How's your wife's son?
>>
>>341469328
Says a person who plays Bearded Wet Nurse of Wife's Son 3?
>>
>>341465076
Strange you say it's lame when it's incredibly similar to the first game's combat.
>>
>>341470638
Says a person who plays Wife's Bloodborne
>>
>>341466029
>gameplay is good
>characters are great even if you haven't read the books
>story is great
>soundtrack is great
>graphics are amazing
>9/10

fix'd
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.