[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Overwatch heroes you think needs to be buffed/nerfed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: Roadhog_mako.jpg (307 KB, 1178x1322) Image search: [Google]
Roadhog_mako.jpg
307 KB, 1178x1322
ITT: Overwatch heroes you think needs to be buffed/nerfed and what are your current thoughts about the newest patch?

I don't see why Mcree recieved a nerf when Roadhog is pretty similair.

- You got a hook on a low 6 second cooldown and if you hook someone you can pretty much oneshot any squishy and 2-3 shot tanks.
- You can heal yourself for 300 health on a pretty short cooldown.
- His movement speed is literally the same as Mcree's
- If you miss your hook you can still kill people fairly easily with his right click.

So i guess i now just need to play the fat version of Mcree? I've played both Roadhog and Mcree and they seem similair in concept.

except roadhog's hook is a long range stun, he is alot tankier and moves at the same speed, unless Mcree used his dash to go to the point a little faster but that's barely any difference.
>>
>>341459864
Roadhog is fine. He is supposed to be a squishy character check, though his hook hit box is Xbox huge
>>
Roadhog is fine because he's an ultimate dispenser for the opposite team.
>>
>>341459864

The only change Roadhog needs is to make his self heal a bit slower. It's a bit ridiculous when a near-death Roadhog can just hit E and survive constrained fire. He can even survive a death blossom with it for crissakes.
>>
Roadhogg is free ult meter to a lot of characters, especially if he's a dumbass and tries to heal while he's clearly going to die. He also has huge hurtboxes including his head hurtbox.
>>
Mei needs 50 shaved off her HP. She has too much power plus 2 get out of jail abilities to warrant that high of HP.

Shitrat needs his suicide bomb removed because allah akbar and that shit is just fucking retarded.

Zarya needs her shields switched, buffed or both. A 200 personal shield for 2 seconds doesn't really give her any real tanking ability and a 10 second cooldown is ridiculous.

Turrets shouldn't have instant lock on from across the map.
>>
Buff DVa pls. If she shot pillows, she'd do more damage.
>>
The hook is way harder to use than the flashbang.
I'm not saying it's hard, but the flashbang is stupidly easy, you don't have to aim at all. Just tap E when an enemy is on your screen at anything but long-range and it'll work.

He also can't snipe people, can't insta-reload, and has a fuckhuge hitbox making him a free kill for several characters if he's caught in a bad position.

I agree the heal should have a longer cooldown.
>>
>>341461035
>those nerfs
>asking for a Zarya buff

Hello shitter faggot
>>
I think Zenyatta either needs a speed buff or 50 more HP. I still like him though, but he feels objectively gimped.
>>
Nerf Tracer.
Buff Zenyatta.

That's it.
>>
File: 600.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
600.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>341460375
This.

While I don't condone it, some retards will shit on you for picking him, even though he can pretty much cancel any ults and single-handedly keep half the enemy team at bay.

If you're not constantly on fire, you fucking suck and should pick reinhardt instead. Same with lucio. You have to compensate for the ults you generate.
>>
>>341461416
The widow nerf has helped him a fair bit indirectly. Maybe not enough however.
>>
>>341459864
>Numbani Defense
>fight three hog team who had the same shitty logic as OP
>three ultimate batteries charging our entire team nonstop
>mercy even switches off to 76 for more ults while field healing
>they never even get a third of point A
Roadhog is super easy to shut down, dude. The only thing you have to do is stay away from him and he dies to plink damage and free ults eventually.
>>
>>341461308
Look at this madbad.... here's your (You)
>>
>>341461589
Maybe I'm stupid but what do you mean with Lucio?
He's got a small hitbox and when I play him, I stay out of the way of enemy fire.
>>
>>341461613
Trust me, I'm so happy now that Widow shitters aren't 1shotting me in the body.
>>
>>341461671
You literally asked for Mei nerfs. Anyone who knows shit knows you're an auto shitter faggot for qqing about Mei.
>>
>>341461035
>bad Zarya main patch suggestions
If you want to do damage and tank at the same time while guarding your team, play Rein. He is incredibly strong.
>>
File: my-fucking-sides.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
my-fucking-sides.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>341461035
>being a shitter
>>
>>341461223
This is really the only problem with D.va, I think her mech's guns are squirt guns.
>>
Roadhog has a flaw that most people, not even those that play him a lot, understand. His large health pool, regeneration health and inability to lock down more than one target/defend his team like a tank should makes him the best way to give the enemies their ultimate.

You don't get your ultimate off Rein or Zarya's shield but since Roadhog is so beefy and so able to put himself at better health, offense/snipers can easily fill up their ultimate meters using this lumbering, easy to hit ultimate battery who at worst can only pick off one target and whose damage requires him to be at point blank or at mid-range at which case aiming is required.

He can't deal with snipers. He can't disrupt other tanks very well. He's the most offense-based tank in the game.
>>
>>341461638
Yeah I always swap to 76 when there's an annoying roadhog around. He doesn't have any armor so you just melt him from med-long range
>>
>>341461035
>Bitching about one of the lowest-tier least used characters
>saying Zarya needs buffs

You must REALLY be awful
>>
>>341459864
Bastion needs to have spin-up time on his gatling gun, and maybe some damage falloff at range. No, I don't care if you can counter him, he's still too strong with that fast of a kill time. I've seen Bastions accidentally kill people they weren't aiming at because of this.

I also wish Soldier had a more interesting ult than a literal aimbot, but whatever.

Pharah could use more survivability like an HP boost or perhaps some armor. Despite being a flying mech woman she's less beefy than Reaper or Mei and it really hurts her when she has to expose herself to do damage.

Zenyatta also has the exposure problem due to the LOS requirement and his lack of durability. He also has this issue where he's generally the least effective of the three support characters. Not sure how to fix that other than bringing down the other two but that doesn't seem right.

>>341461035
> Shitrat needs his suicide bomb removed
Stop walking on his corpse you idiot.

> Turrets shouldn't have instant lock on from across the map
Agreeable to a point. Too used to TF2 sentries so when a Torb turret snaps to me when I'm not even in its building it really catches me off guard.

>>341461813
>>341461613
The Widowmaker nerf was exactly what I was hoping for. Seeing assholes just spam uncharged bodyshots makes my internal Sniper vomit.
>>
>Mei needs a nerf
Kill yourself
>Roadhog needs a nerf
Kill yourself
>Tracer needs a nerf
Kill yourself
>>
>>341461792
hes saying since lucio does so much passive healing, the enemy team is going to get ultimates faster because of his healing.. which is kind of retarded because the other team is also going to have a lucio 9/10 times
>>
>>341461035
Holy SHIT you're bad at video games
>>
File: 1465567767954.jpg (50 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
1465567767954.jpg
50 KB, 840x960
>>341461035
>I die so much to the allahu akbar that I need it removed
>mfw
>>
Roadhog doesn't need nerfing, Blizzard just need to get their thumbs out their arses and fix the fucking lag compensation and 8 tick bullshit.

The amount of times I get dragged through terrain and around corners when a single Roadhog is in the game is fucking mind blowing. You shouldn't constantly get bullshitted on 50 ping when you're several steps away from a corner and suddenly find yourself clipping through objects / the map to arrive at your 1 shot death.
>>
>>341461792
If you don't spend the entire game on fire with Lucio, you're not even decent.
>>
I am convinced only idiots play this game on V

Any valid suggestions are just met with SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER SHITTER
>>
>>341459864
Roadhog hook doesnt have a aoe unlike mcree flashbang. Also, you can escape Roadhog follow up attack with certain characters like reaper, tracer or pic related . Same thing isnt possible against mcree flashbang
>>
>>341461815
this
baby's first encounter with a decent Mei
>>
>>341462689
>Roadhog hook doesnt have a aoe
It might as well have with the shitty servers and hitboxes.
>>
>>341462650
Asshurt retard that asked for Zarya buffs detected.

Not everything is responded to with shitter but you're actually a fucking retarded shitter.
>>
>>341461035
Zarya is OP as fuck as it is.
>>
>>341462650
Please explain how the fuck any of these suggestions are valid
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>341462741
Fucking same posting god damn.

I say that as someone who plays Mei very successfully.
>>
>>341462689
>Reaper's ghost walk can't be used to escape through a stun

Why the fuck though? It's even encouraged by the tips to use it to escape junkrat's trap, Mei's ult and Zen's discord orb.
>>
File: hollaholla.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
hollaholla.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
How did you afford overpriced I mean overwatch?
>>
Wow look at these contrarian shits lol
>>
>>341459864
It balances out because you have to play a fat sack of crap.
>>
>>341463039
>$40 is too much for me
Underaged or a jobless faggot?
>inb4 i make 10 gorgillion dollars as a dildo tester
>>
>>341461035
I literally have never killed anyone or have been killed by Junkrats grenade vest.
>>
File: 1445790824292.jpg (145 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
1445790824292.jpg
145 KB, 624x950
>Symmetra ultimate doesn't build while teleporter is up
>Literally 5 minutes of 0% ultimate because I protected my teleporter properly
>>
>>341459864
The only problem with Roadhog is his hook is hitscan when the animation isn't, which causes idiots to think he's bugged.

>>341461223
D.VA does 168 damage per second, the problems are that the spread in her gun is ridiculously wide and each individual pellet only does 3 damage, which means any kind of armor makes them useless. Lower the spread on her guns and make her invulnerable during defense matrix. That way the "rush down and rape" strategy actually works. Maybe make her guns penetrate armor, but that's a big maybe.
>>
>>341462650
Your suggestions are fucking retarded and reveal just how new you are to OW team building.
Shitter.
>>
Make the hitbox on winston's primal rage fists bigger because I'm tired of everyone easily dodging it
>>
>>341462689
stop fucking posting cosplay whores
>>
>>341463039
I have a job and worked for a single hour.
>>
>>341462796
this
>>
I play mostly tanks and supports. Rein is my main man, I love the guy. I toy with Winston but I just dont see the impact he has. Only when he ults, maybe im playing him incorrectly.

Zarya and D.va blow. Also, even though im must more inclined to play mercy, is lucio superior to her?
>>
>>341462931
>stun
>>
>>341463416
>mommie look I told a fib on the internet
>>
>>341463039
I live in a welfare country.

Thanks for the money, wageslaves.
>>
>>341459864
Roadhog doesn't have the mid to long range power that mcree had, and surprisingly can put out less damage during his stun than mcree could. That's why he's fine.
>>
Mei needs a nerf to her primary and secondary fires because she is effective at all ranges, has a heal and two AOE denial abilities. Shes like Mccree before the nerfs
>>
>>341462796
>Zarya
>OP

Rarely run into one on a team if that and they are generally a minor annoyance if anything.

Really showing your shitter there if you're having a hard time with her.
>>
>>341462213
I wouldn't mind Zen getting 50 more hp, a speed boost and more damage for his single orb attack in exchange for slightly nerfing his discord orb in some way. x2 is kind of rediculous and it feels like they gave him that because he has nothing else going for him
>>
>>341459864
I never seem to 1 shot anyone on roadhog, maybe 150hp squishys like 50% of the time I don't get it
>>
File: 1465241681725.jpg (945 KB, 800x5099) Image search: [Google]
1465241681725.jpg
945 KB, 800x5099
Good ≠ Broken
>>
after you hook someone, M1+melee does the most damage right?
>>
>>341461223
She needs more movement speed while firing
>>
>>341463810
>but I just dont see the impact he has
You jump to the Widowmaker and kill her. Alternatively, you jump to the Mercy and kill her. Or then you make the enemy team's Genji switch because he's completely useless with a Winston killing him every time.

Zarya is strong, especially in koth where it's easy to keep her charge level up. Lucio is also for koth.
>>
>>341464479

Yes. Melee a millisecond after M1 comes out.
>>
>>341460470
He can survive Hanzo's Ultimate as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>341463810
>Zarya blows
>>
File: 1399040142828.jpg (26 KB, 367x384) Image search: [Google]
1399040142828.jpg
26 KB, 367x384
>Widowmaker
Personal or limited share range for the ult.
>Mcree
Got nerfed damage but the flashbang needs to be unable to stun when thrown over a Reinherdt shield or next to a reflecting Genji, preferably single target only.
>Torbjörn
Hammer only during ult OR make him unable to heal 75 armor 4 times in a row with full scrap by just looking down and spamming E. Increased drop on his long ranged shots.
>Pharah
Remove push rocket and add something else.
>Junkrat
If an enemy takes damage from the jump-bomb then Junkrat also takes damage.
>Tracer
Exhausting all 3 jumps and using ult makes her unable to time travel until it explodes
>D.va
Add small amount of damage when pushing people. Increase move speed from slow to normal over a short time when holding fire. Decreased headbox.
>Winston
Deal more damage to targets being healed if you hit both of them at same time.
>76
Slower heal AoE.
>>
>>341464171
Zarya is used frequently in tourneys and similar high level play. She is extremely effective, and can coordinate entire team wipes fairly easily.
>>
>>341464030
>I'm retarded, the post
>>
>>341463810
Rein is also my main. Winston is good for being a nuisance by jumping over people and disrupting shit and cornering snipers. His shield is only really there to protect him long enough for his jump to cool back down. He's also good at taking out sentries since his gun arcs to them quickly
>>
>>341464659
>wanting to buff an actually good character
>wanting to nerf shitty characters
>>
File: 1400343525467.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1400343525467.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>341463810
>Zarya
>Bad
>>
>>341464659
>>Junkrat
>If an enemy takes damage from the jump-bomb then Junkrat also takes damage.

To clarify. If it hits BOTH of them that is.
>>
>>341464030
You know Mei's secondary fire has drop-off right? She's piss at medium to long range. Any character who isn't short range can rape her if they keep their distance and any short-range character has everything they need to rape her 1v1. Mei is only good if she can ambush someone.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6 KB, 204x247
>>341459864
>Everybody is talking about nerfing this hero or buffing that hero
>Nobody discusses about Junkrat needing any status changes
I'm glad that no attention is being brought to this hero. He's great at attacking and defending
>>
>>341464659
how did you type that shocked looking o?
>>
>>341459864
Git
Fucking
Gud
Roadhog is just about useless if he whiffs his hook.
Roadhog is the biggest target in the game.
Roadhog feeds ult to the enemy team.
Roadhog's scrap gun has 4 fucking shots in it before it has to be reloaded, has shit firing speed, and deals NO damage beyond point blank range or slightly longer than medium range.
He is hard countered by Reaper and has no way of dealing with characters that can damage him outside of his hook range like Widowmaker or Bastion.
He is shit for dealing with other tanks since Winston can hop away, Zarya can sheild herself, D. Va gets two lives, Reinhard can sheild/charge you, and another Roadhog will win if you hook him first.

Tl;dr you are fucking garbage and you need to get the fuck out of my face
>>
Is there a single hero that people don't whine like a little bitch about
>>
My buffs / nerfs:

>Make Junrat's remote bomb have more falloff damage so he can't just randomly throw it in your general vicinity and get a guaranteed kill
>Reduce area that Roadhog's hook grabs you, make it so you actually have to somewhat aim it
>Buff Dva gun damage at medium range (it's fine at close range and it shouldn't do a ton of damage at far range)
>Reduce Zenyatta heal orb travel time
>Buff Pharah Splash damage
>Add ~25 more shields to symettra's team shields, give them a short cooldown
>Reduce Hanzo arrow size by small amount
>Slightly increase tracer's DPS
>>
>>341464859
Perhaps I just don't have her quite down yet. I play her...alright but not effectively, and I have trouble tanking for my team with her. Im much more effective with Rein
>>
File: 6c3.png (577 KB, 893x895) Image search: [Google]
6c3.png
577 KB, 893x895
>zarya needs a buff
How to tell everyone you haven't reached lvl 50 yet.
>>
>>341459864
I want to see Pharah's rockets get a slight speed increase.

Also I want Winston, D.Va, Roadhog, and Genji to have quick melee back at 50 damage.
>>
>>341464030
Hell no. She already can't stand off with the majority of characters 1v1. If she was nerfed she would just be a wall building Popsicle and that's it.
>>
>>341461035
Jaosix is that you? You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>341464528
I play mostly in Pubs, I don't see how I can coordinate an attack with Winston by jumping into their team, disrupting things and getting out alive. Even with the shield up
>>
>>341461613
It's nice to be able to walk down a choke point and not get one shot by Widow trying to hit someone in front of me.
>>
>>341465134
Symmetra and Zenyatta.
Probably because neither get any real play.In lower level pubs at least.
>>
I don't know what, but Zenyatta needs a buff, probably movespeed, armor / more hp, ect but they can't do that without turning him into a powerhouse DPS who can offheal.

Nerf the shit out of his L/RMB and then you balance the rest of him as a support, rather than riding that line.
>>
>>341459864
How do i use his ult properly? I never kill anyone with that thing.
>>
>>341464171
are you serious?
a decent zarya is really strong, you must be on the lower end of mmr
>>
>>341464939

>ever finding yourself in a med-long range firefight with Mei

Good thing this literally never happens. Even the most retarded player knows that he needs to duck around corners.

Plus she has 2 "ohfuck" buttons that she can effectively alternate, which will shut down long ranged fire.
>>
File: 1463578739509.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1463578739509.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>341465113
>Reaper is a hard-counter to roadhog
Bahahahahha
My
Fucking
Sides

Its so easy to see you never played him for more than a hour. Prolly played against shitters using him.

>He is shit for dealing with other tanks since Winston can hop away, Zarya can sheild herself, D. Va gets two lives, Reinhard can sheild/charge you, and another Roadhog will win if you hook him first

And there you have it everyone, the shitter blowing up his cover,.
>>
>>341463810
Winston is good at staying alive and going bananas. If you know where health packs are he's pretty good. Jump near objectives, drop a shield, pick off healers and snipers or do some damage to other characters, jump away, get a health pack or healed, jump back in, repeat.
>>
>v shitters talk about "high level comp play"
>implying v shitters will EEEEEVER play anything other than low mmr pub shit

Keep watching your streams tho armchair pros
>>
>>341465757
use it to push people off the map
use it to push people off the point
>>
Mei's got a problem like Bastion where she's a Pubqueen but shit tier when your team is coordinated.
>>
zen could probably do with a movement speed buff and thats probably it
hes amazing in every aspect now he doesnt die to 100% body shot
>>
>>341461035
xbox or ps4? you sure as fuck are not pc
>>
Reminder that double McRee is still default comp setup even after the nerfs.

Just goes to show you how fucking dumb this cowboy is.
>>
>>341465791
Never said she wasn't strong idiot.
>>
>>341465269
The idea that Zarya is a tank like reinhart is a bit flawed. You're more a hybrid dps/tank than anything. Since your shield only lasts for a couple of seconds, you really only want to use it to bait for energy, or for escapes. Though if you can get your energy high enough, you can do some pretty serious damage . Just play her less like a front-line, and more of a tanky dps character, and you'll probably do better.
>>
>>341463416
I've died once when I wasn't really paying attention. It's one of those things you forget about until it happens.

Genji's seem to fall to it all the time.
>>
>Think Zarya is shit
>Read up about her energy mechanic
>Shield a DIE DIE DIE
>The bar at the bottom of the HUD is still at zero

Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>341461035

Zaryas already strong as fuck, but i agree shes a pretty shitty tank as far as tanking is concerned. That being said everyone bar Reinhardt is a pretty shitty tank as far as tanking is concerned.

Zaryas a tankier damage dealer. Winston is a tankier disruptor / ganker. Roadhog is a ganker / damage dealer. D.Va is a tank, but shes shit.

While i'd like to see Zarya as an actual tank, i have way too much fun playing her as a damage character.
>>
I know Torbjorn's not particularly good, but Molten Core is such a stupid ult. My internal designer wants to see it reworked so badly, regardless of Torby's place in the tier list.

Otherwise, most of the chances I'd like to see would be global/mechanical changes. I think you should lose at least SOME ult meter on death. Hitboxes need to be revised a bit among the entire cast. I think Reinhardt's ult fails to hit in situations where it should and hits in situations where it shouldn't. It's silly.

Some other balance changes I'd like to see would come from straight up additions to the cast, rather than altering the current cast. Stuff to enhance counterplay and the like, and characters that serve to enrich player choices within particular niches (for example, Reinhardt isn't particularly OP in my opinion, but he's an incredibly ubiquitous choice because he's the only character that fills a particular role).
>>
>>341463521
If your team manages to go 5 minutes with less than 6 deaths your ult is probably not even needed.
>>
tfw the best ult in the game is on the worst character in the game

PRAY

FOR

SYMETTRA
>>
File: 144.png (299 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
144.png
299 KB, 480x480
>>341465278
>Spend most of my time playing Zarya.
>Low level, do decent.
>Get constantly told that she's an actual threat in higher levels.
>Have not the time or tenacity to get that dedicated.
God dammit.

>Get my first alt skin this morning: Mariachi Reaper.
>Reaper is apparently the go to for pub shitters now that McCree and Widowmaker got castrated.
God fucking dammit. Why am I so autistic as to let the interactions of others ruin my enjoyment for a silly video game? Probably because the higher you level, the more headache inducing it'll be to play with pubs, no?
>>
>>341465897
Wow, it's almost like the guy being replied to had said that Mei was effective at all ranges and the post was meant to refute that. And even if she has two "oh fuck" buttons, who cares? It's a team-based objective-based game, not a deathmatch. Keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't ambush you up close but other than that she's basically harmless.
>>
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745285677#post-12

Well it looks like they are at least honest on what has been going on.
>>
They need to reduce the leniency that Hanzo and Junkrat projectiles get when it comes to direct hits. ESPECIALLY junkrat. Every single death cam that isn't his ult is him aiming a minimum of 20 degrees either side of my character and getting direct shots, its fucking retarded.

I started playing him because of it and do well, but it's still retarded.
>>
>>341466601
Zarya's effectiveness is a combination of you own skill and your team's. Higher level players are more likely to know how to play with a Zarya, which means playing more aggressively.
>>
>>341459864
roadhog is the biggest target in the game
half the time his hook glitches out and places the target behind him, making the combo impossible
the combo is only an instant kill on squishies, and that's only if you lined up a perfect headshot (going slightly closer before pulling the trigger)

mcree did 500+ damage, roadhog only does 300~ with a slower reload

tl;dr
he's fine
>>
>>341466403
Well there's a little number underneath your crosshairs that shows what your energy level is at. Plus Zarya's shield doesn't negate all damage I think it breaks automatically after a certain amount of damage hits it.

You are most definitely doing something wrong
>>
>>341466601
you really don't have to work that hard to make it with zarya, just land your right-clicks, and drop shields on your friends when they need them. It's not like completing a rubix cube before you run off to battle or anything, come on.
>>
>>341461247
>anything but long range

Um, no. It only works on enemies real close and in the center of the screen. Anything mid range or to the edges of your pov isn't going to be affected.
>>
>>341461035
>Shitrat needs his suicide bomb removed because allah akbar and that shit is just fucking retarded.
junkrat main here
i get maybe two kills per game with that shit, because it has such low health people kill it before I can get it into position

get gud
>>
>>341466601
>listening to anyone talk about being a pub shitter when all of us are pub shitters
Play whoever you want senpai, I started playing Raper a lot now since McCree is now survivable and I can fit my role of tank slayer. Some bitch last night complained about me ulting and killing 5 of his team 3 times in one game with it and I didn't give a fuck so why would you?
>>
>>341461223
She needs more range and normal move speed while firing, then she'd be perfect.
>>
>>341466403
the bar at the bottom of the HUD is your on fire bar.

The number right under your crosshair is your energy meter.
>>
>>341467040
>>half the time his hook glitches out and places the target behind him, making the combo impossible
>>half the time his hook glitches out
>>half the time

Extreme exaggeration. If you don't have footage then go play for 2min and come back if it's true.
>>
>>341466424
D.va is a disruptor/ganker too, you fucking retard.
>>
>>341461035
Goddamn this just shows how there are a lot of people who actually don't know what they are talking about.

>Zarya
>needs buff

I also thought a long time ago that she sucks because she was always free food whenever someone from the opposing team used her. Then suddenly I saw someone who was great with her and actually shutdown almost every shit we did.

Then I tried using her and goddamn she was actually fucking great.
>>
>>341463039
I make the cost of the game in a little under an hour.
>>
>>341462579
That's a very absolute thing to say.
>>
Mei needs a nerf, anyone that disagrees is pretty stupid.

She can basically duel anyone in the game close range with her freeze, her heal is also pretty broken with 250 health, and her ultimate is also a joke. Ult then just one shot everyone.
>balance
>>
>>341467197
>junkrat main here
>playing the absolute lowest m1 to win scrub in the game
>telling people to get good

o i am laffin
>>
>>341466403
You mean the ult meter? Pay more attention to the number under her reticule. That tells you how much damage your particle beam does. Best thing to do is to look at the little orb in her gun from time to time. The bigger and more hectic that orb is, the stronger your beam.
>>
>>341467364
literally 90% of the time that i hook a lucio he ends up behind me
it's a good 20-30% for every other character

average that up and it's around 50% :^)
>>
>>341463521
She'd be supremely overpowered if you were able to have teleporters up constantly. As she is I'd call her pushed.
>>
>>341461223
They said they didn't want to buff her damage or else she'll just kill squishes in the backlines no problem.

I honestly think they'll do something about her movement.

Also fucking buff the ulti so that a fucking pole won't block the whole goddamn damage.
>>
>>341467367

She fares as a tank because of defense matrix and high armor. Shes garbage at it but still a Tank. I don't consider a character that slows to a snails pace everytime she tries to kill anyone a ganker.
>>
>>341463810
Rein is more widely useful while Winston is more of a counterpick against Widows and Symmetras and the like.
>>
File: exit.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
exit.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>341467548
kill yourself : the post
>>
buff Pharah survivability
add more entrances to hanamura and volkskya type shit maps.
>>
>>341467548
Bullshit, prove it.

I can only accept Lucio during speed boost as a regular thing. Same for those he influence I guess but speedboost isn't on every time roadhog is in hook range.
>>
>>341464276
Zen getting 50 more HP is OP. Come on guys be reasonable.
>>
>>341459864
Tell me why soldier can survive hook, shot and melee combo? Isn't that supposed to deal around 300 dmg? In general soldiers, genjis and widows survive that combo 3 out of 4 times.
>>
>>341459864

>His movement speed is literally the same as Mcree's

So is everyone's aside from genji and tracer.

I think that mei and reaper need some tweaks. they shouldn't be able to contest the point using their invulnerability skills. Reaper shouldn't be able to pick up health packs while in the ghost mode and mei shouldn't heal herself either. Mercy's alt charges way to fast and should be comparable to lucios charge time.
>>
>>341459864
6 second on a fast-paced game is a lot
>>
>>341459864

Roadhog shotgun is inconsistent and can miss even from point blank sometimes.

Roadhog has a huge hitbox, which makes it easy for the enemy team to take random pot shots and farm ultimate safely from a distance.

Roadhogs potshots at middle range are harder to pull off than McCrees one-shots.

Roadhog gets shut down by characters like Zenyatta (his discord orbs melt Roadhogs), so he has clear counters.

Main problem with McCree is that currently he has no real counters, and he performs the roles of other characters better than the characters themselves.
>>
>>341459864
Everyone in this thread is retarded and you're the type of people who ruin games.
>>
>>341467836
also REMOVE HERO STACKING
>>
>>341467878

Whenever people discuss Zen buffs, just assume they also want his damage nerfed. They might be morons and not actually want that, but it atleasts let us discuss balancing him without 50 faggots coming out of the woodwork saying the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>341467467
>Be Junkrat
>Face Mei close range
>Shoot bombs
>She freezes
>Beartrap behind her
>Trigger bomb in front of her
>Ice shatters
>If she doesn't run into trap by herself the bomb will launch her into it as you can't jump over it
>Ded Mei

It's so fucking fun.
>>
Is D.Va even viable in this game? I've been trying to get better with her but she feels really weak.
>>
>>341465269
Zarya is an off-tank. She's not the main tank. The only real tank in OW is Reinhardt.

Zarya is godly depending on the maps. If it's a KOTH map, goddamn I love using her there.

Ever seen a double Zarya there? The nightmares.
>>
List of characters who should be redesigned:

Winston - No skill whatsoever, you don't even need to aim

Mcree - Ult should not be auto-aim, change it to something creative with mild utility

Soldier 76 - ^^^

Mercy - Designated healers are cancer

Zarya - Right click needs to be faster, other than that she is pretty good

Thoughts? This isn't about balance, just about getting the braindead shit out of the game
>>
>>341467467
>What is not doing shit on your own in a team game
She loses almost any 2v1 with any combination of heroes and some can 1v1 her easily like Pharah and McCree
>>
>>341467878
I'd be fine with 1 more hp. Anything to stop getting 1 hit killed on the body by Widows.
>>
>>341467892
The biggest part of that combo is actually hitting the majority of the shot. Let's do some MATH!

hook is 30 damage

shot is 4-9 per pellet with 25 pellets per shot. So at minimum 4 * 25 = 100 damage and max 9 * 25 = 225 damage

These numbers are also not counting headshots. Let's say you hook shot and melee but your shot does the very minimum damage all as a body shot. That's 30 + 100 + 30 = 160 which would definitely leave a lot of characters alive.

I suggest you shoot their head
>>
>>341459864
roadhog is a pretty low level hero. he only excels in killing lone flankers.
>>
>>341468215
Shes not really meant for tanking like a Reinhardt. Shes good at harasing the squishes in the backline using her mobility.
>>
>>341468331
You don't even need that for widow anymore
>>
Anyone else notice how certain characters heal passively when not supposed to?

This often happens with Zarya in particular. There isn't a Lucio on the team, Mercy isn't near, Zenyetta doesn't have a ball on me and yet I often find myself passively healing to full when just running between objectives. I don't understand what's triggering it.
>>
>>341467909

Just to add to mine real quick. Tobjorn's turrent needs some adjustments too. Its snaps to people too fast.
>>
>>341468215
Quick play? Very. But make sure you have another tank in the team because she isn't one.
>>
File: d.va.jpg (12 KB, 502x59) Image search: [Google]
d.va.jpg
12 KB, 502x59
>>341468215
She's viable in pubs.
>>
>>341468610
blue health = shields which regen after a short time of not taking damage

half of Zarya's health is shields
>>
>>341468610
are you dumb anon
>>
>>341468580
Didn't they just nerf scoping and autofire? I read from 15 to 12 something but that doesn't sound like scope shot damage.
>>
>>341468610
Because 200 of her health is a shield.
>>
File: versace.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
versace.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>341467892
If the roadhog moves slightly forward before pulling the trigger on your face, you're dead.
If the roadhog pulls the trigger instantly but melee combo, you're dead.
If the roadhog pulls the trigger instantly, 3x M2 remaining, shot at perfect range if you're trying to escape, you're dead.

I win 75% of my match when I go roadhog, AMA
>>
File: 1460440271255.gif (2 MB, 370x256) Image search: [Google]
1460440271255.gif
2 MB, 370x256
>>341467556
dude, she doesn't need walking speed, she has 2 seconds of flight that CD in like, 4 seconds. She's the only tank that can access high areas and ledges, meaning she gets solid positioning against the majority of the cast. + like 80% of her lifebar is armor. + she doesn't have to reload AND you can deal damage by slamming into enemies with boost.

Yes the blasters have shit range. If you want the kill you need to start with a point blank headshot, and if the enemy runs away, you just stop shooting and go after them. But the real trick is have your dash already cooled down when you begin your attack run, so ambushing from high ledges or using jets to completely ignore barrier and move into flanking position, is key.

D.va is honestly my best character and I'm actually nervous that a buff will break or imbalance her. She's amazing as she is now.
>>
There are a ton of little changes that should be made to make the game more balanced but you only really need one - 1 type of character per team = 90% if balance issues instantly resolved.
>>
post smug widowmaker
>>
>The Zarya is powerful meme

Literally ONLY see this on /v/.

Zarya's power is completely dependent on how shit the enemy team is. Her Ult is completely dependent on how shit your team isn't.

>GUYS IM GONNA FIRE MY ULT THEYRE ALL TOGETHER LETS DO THISSSSSS
>my team immediately runs and hides

Same thing happens with most of my Mei ults too. Also people can still fire from Zarya's ult so they can still fight back.

Anyone who isn't new will immediately switch targets as soon as they see a bubble. Her personal bubble is super short and pops quick leaving her to be shredded so you're mostly dependent on using it on others and hoping the other team is stupid enough to still shoot them.

I think switching shift and E would fix a lot.
>>
>>341468484
>but your shot does the very minimum damage
The damage is dependent on the range. It's not random.
>>
>Widowmakers sniper does more damage in 1 second that a direct hit pharah rocket
>>
>>341468872
>She's amazing as she is now.
She's not. I use her a lot and she needs buffs.

There's a reason why buffs are in the pipeline for her. Blizzard knows they overnerfed her.
>>
>>341462495
But even with a higer tickrate he got you? The game is reading his hit while your traveling doesn't, hence why you get drug through terrain. With the higher tick, you'll get drug from where he initiated you before you went into terrain. If anything your complaint will make him more lethal since really, the terrain and obstacles he's dragging you through give you a better chance of survival.
>>
>>341468610
the blue armor bar regens over time
>>
>>341468865
>I win 75% of my match when I go roadhog
Go to career profile and show your win rate as roadhog.
>>
>>341468129
Give him +25 health but it is armor. There he's fine already.
>>
>>341468795
She deals 120 on bodyshots fully charged now but her headshot multiplier was bumped up to compensate but it does the same exact damage as before. You can take a 120 as Zenyatta, get only shields back and survives another bodyshot it's great
>>
>>341467076
Okay I was exaggerating, the point is you don't need to aim.
>>
>>341468290
Roadhog too but he does need to be played a bit differently, he works best in maps with tight corridors and such, he's really not the big "LOOK AT ME PLS SHOOT MY FACE" target that Rein is.
He's more about getting in, taking big damage, healing yourself, getting out and getting back in again as far as his tanking strategy goes.
>>
How do you deal with Mei once she starts freezing you?
I always end up frozen unless the Mei has already been hit by something else.
>>
>team tells me to switch from symmetra
>proceed to get a 5 kill streak when the enemy team gets on the point
>get play of the game
>lose because the rest of them suck

yeah nah fuck you
>>
>>341469597
be reaper or tracer
>>
>>341468301

99% of what you said is retarded garbage, both in terms of balance, and in terms of getting braindead shitters out of the game.

Good job, its impressive to fail so hard.
>>
>>341469556
The most used heroes I've seen in KoTH are

>Roadhog
>Zarya
>Lucio
>Junkrat
>>
>>341469689
or junkrat or pharah or mccree or widowmaker or winston...damn is almost like mei is trash.
>>
>>341469597
>D.Va
Boost away
>Genji
Swift Strike away
>Tracer
Blink away
>Reaper
Wraith away
>Reinhardt
Block it with the barrier
>Winston
Jump away
>Widowmaker
Hook away
>Mercy
Fly away to a teammate
>S76
Put down a biotic field
>Pharah
Jump away
>Lucio
Knock Mei back
>Mei
Wall/block

Did I miss something?
>>
>>341463563
And maybe just give the fist strikes a bit more of an animated lunge to them, so the extra range is believable.
>>
>>341468725
>>341468820
>>341469385
Does the shield given by Symmetra regenerate as well on other characters normally without shield? Say if Reinhardt gets Symmetra shield on spawn, goes out and takes 425 damage, it will leave him with 100 hp, does the shield regenerate so he has effectively 125hp after a while?
>>
>>341468872
>She's amazing as she is now.

Shes really not. Match-wise harassers like Mercy, Winston and Reaper have way more impact from the backlines, whereas other tanks do the job of the tank much better.

She dies way too much on 1v1 when enemy players actually decide to engage and not ignore you. She can bodyblock damage pretty well and be a general nuisance but in teamfights her impact is surprisingly low (not counting her ultimate which is like a huge fear-field).

Giving her more survivability somehow at least solidies her as the kind of lone-flanker of a tank who can distract enemies relatively safely. Something simple like removing the moving penalty from shooting makes her an actual threat even if her guns would suck.
>>
>>341469903

I don't care about braindead shitters, I care about braindead characters these shitters pick. If someone picks genji on my team and goes 0-10 and someone picks Winston and goes 10-0, I'd prefer the genji. Some of the characters take less skill than LoL champs, how can you possibly think that's ok in a FPS?
>>
>>341470027
Zarya's shield negates the slow and you can also use it to save teamates.
>>
>>341469906
For good reason, they've all got great aoe or they perform well in tight spaces.

>>341470027
>S76
>Biotic field
Lmao

You also missed like 50% of the cast.
>>
>>341469597
Depends on your character. Most characters have some kind of mobility, like genjis dash or pharah's boost jump. Use it to put yourself at a distance so she cant freeze you. Once your out of range just keep shooting at her, most Meis cant consistently land her alt fire.
>>
>>341468865
>48 percent of damage taken
>bragging about that

You literally charged the enemies ult at a retarded rate.
>>
>>341470027
Biotic field doesn't stop the freeze, although it will help heal so you can survive the impending icicle headshot.
>>
>>341469597

I play tracer so I just blink away. I've gotten lucky and killed her before she could freeze but that was only because she got right in my face and I was able to headshot her.
>>
>>341470278

Skill with Winston is more focused on staying alive while constantly harassing the enemy team. Because if the enemy team decides to get rid of you, they will get rid of you no matter how good a Winston you might be, if you dont have escape plans ready.
>>
>>341470278

The fact you think about this game as a regular FPS, and reference KDR shows me you are the true shitter here senpai.

Really though? I don't mind. I'm good enough to handle all of the characters even those that take less skill than others. Plus they're well balanced in terms of gameplay, so why get mad about it?
>>
>>341470027

Except in an actual game once she starts freezing you and you miss the small window of opportunity to do something which is easy when you are engaging other enemies or she sneaks up on you from behind you cant do jack shit.
>>
>>341466437
I kind of agree on subtracting some Ult on death. Feels silly that I get Ult right before dying, and having the though "Oh well, I'm gonna come back now and fuck you up with THIS!" It almost encourages the death.
>>
>>341470278
>aim is the only skill in fps
>I'd rather lose than win
>>
>>341470408
And then she ice blocks long enough for the rest of her team to show up and then hides behind them and the whole encounter resets,

I fucking hate Mei.
>>
>>341459864
Pharah's rockets should have a heat seeking effect, and the splash radius should be doubled.
Fuel should be increased and flight speed tripled.
She should be given 75 armor, and have 25 standard health removed (for balance)
>>
File: 1463991016456.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1463991016456.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>341465235
>>Slightly increase tracer's DPS
>>
>>341470376
Biotic Field allows you to survive the headshot from M2 and run away afterwards.

>You also missed like 50% of the cast.
Why would I list characters like Hanzo and Symmetra that can't survive it?
>>
>>341470901
What's stupid is when you're defending, die with ult, pop it then swap to a different character.
Usually do it with Junkrat and Mercy.
>>
>>341470702

He doesn't fucking aim

>>341470757

I'm mad because they literally take no skill, there is no counterplay essential to shooters. Winston not aiming takes away any legitimacy to dueling him. So as genji, I just do some quick calculations in my head and see if I can out dps him, since his dps is a given. I never, ever take risks like I would if he had to aim his laser.

It's ok that he destroys some characters up close. But that's like saying in CSGO, a guy with a p90 should always kill a man with an awp at close range, no matter what. It makes the game extremely boring and eliminates personal skill.

If you can't grasp the concept of out-aiming someone who has an item and health advantage to win the duel, then you should stick to moba's.
>>
>>341470074
Yes. All shields do that.
>>
>>341471030
>I don't know how to lead
Git gud

She is such shit at fighting on land though.
>>
>>341470793
>she sneaks up on you from behind
Try listening to footsteps.

You have to be pretty bad to get frozen by Mei on a lot of characters.
>>
>>341471296
Not if she's been freezing you beforehand.
>>
>>341471030
>heat seeking effect

Are you fucking kidding me? It's not as if landing direct hits is difficult, and on top of that you want to make her deal even more overall damage plus tankier? Don't just fucking stay in the air all day and you won't insta-die.
>>
>>341470618
Top left
>>
>>341467339
So that's what that damn bar is. Been bothering me this whole time.
>>
>>341471312

The counter play is don't get caught alone by a winston and you + your team will fucking ruin him before his pissweak gun does dick.

I still can't shake this feeling you're some CoD kid who thinks kills/deaths, dueling or other normal FPS shit is important to a team based objective game.
>>
>>341470027
lucio doesnt work, meis range is to big
>>
>>341469659
>Put down perfect tele right near payload but invisible to enemy team, so we just keep rushing right out to defend it
>They get wind of this and try to get the tele
>Turrets defending it, kill streaks everywhere, team popping out and defending the payload
>It never moves

>potg is teammate DIE DIE DIE for a triple kill at some point
>Everyone votes for him

Shitters, all of them.
>>
>>341471009
Bastion can shred through her Ice wall. Her self heal is annoying, but basically makes her sitting duck. Just try to seperate her from her team. Shes easier to deal with.
>>
>>341471030
Or you could stop sucking at the video game.
The shit you posted would make her incredibly over powered, a good Pharah player can dominate an entire team already.
>>
Pharah needs a small buff. Either of the following would great, not too huge but just enough to not make her feel weak.

>250 Health
>175 Health and 25 Armor
>Increased splash damage range from 13-80 to 40-80
>Faster movement when using her jets in the air

I'd take any one of these and be happy.
>>
>>341471312
That's kind of the point of Winston, not needing to aim means he can take out high mobility characters quite easily without having a movement hampering ability like Mei or McCree since having something like that on a high mobility tank would be ridiculous.

If you didn't want counter play you shouldn't be playing a shooter with character abilities.
>>
Real nigga balance:
NERFS:
>mcree fan the hammer nerf (DONE)
>widowmaker charge nerf (Bodyshot nerf is good, we'll take it)
>Mercy ult charge nerf
>Lucio self heal nerf
BUFFS:
>zenyatta hp buff
>symmetra turret recharge buff
>Bastion main gun spread reduction
>Mei wall buff (make it knock enemies back/towards you, not stupidly put them on top)
>Pharah can move during her ult (very slowly like mcree)
>Reaper wraith form movement speed buff (like 10% not much)
CHANGES:
>D.Va has 20 shots before needing to reload + She now can move at full speed while shooting
>Hanzo's arrow draws slower, but his movement slow down in now proportional to his draw, so hanzo can move more freely while shooting, but won't reach full charge as quickly.
>>
>>341471030
lel, a game that isnt designed for aerial combat and you want the one hero that can fly to do so more?
if anything she should get increased damage if hit by someone while she is flying
>>
>>341472226
Pharah is at a perfect place right now and anyone that says she needs a buff is just garbage
>>
Changes that need to be made to roadhog:

-His hook should give him mobility by allowing him to pull himself up on top of platforms. because i'm jealous of widowmaker
>>
zenyata doesnt need more health, he doesnt need a damage nerf, and he doesnt need a speed buff.

give that man a "teleport to players" move similiar to mercys flight, and that man/robot will be balanced.
>>
>>341472042

If winston catches me and we are both at full health (I'm genji/mercy/whoever), then I die. But he should have to aim. That's it, I don't think I should be able to kill everyone, I just want counterplay to matter. I really wish everybody's weapons were projectiles too, and everyone went twice as fast.
>>
>>341461035
Zarya is my go-to tank, when you learn to use the cover WITH her shields you become nearly unstoppable

Pretty much the only way I die with her is ultimates, snipers, or getting blindsided
>>
>>341472226
Faster air movement would make it way harder for hitscan characters to take her out as they're meant to.

I think the most likely buff is 50 more health or splash damage.
>>
>>341472226
this Pharah needs a little bit of love
>>
>>341472235

Give him a fucking shotgun or something, or better melee with a projectile weapon, there are so many ways to make him not braindead and just as effective
>>
>>341462213
Bastion does have a spin up time though anon. It's just they are probably doing what I do and once I commit to firing I usually fire through the entire magazine and find whatever other targets I can.

I don't have much of a problem with Zenyatta, except for those sniper hits tanking me, the plus to this is the recent patch nerfed Widows so they don't exactly one shot him. I do however wish he had some kind of passive healing, that would be big.

The turrets need to be a tad bit slower on consoles, or in turrets case they should go by the players screen for shot confirmation. Too many times I am back behind cover but take damage from them because I have to go out, have some lag where they immediately pick up on me, then try to get back in cover way early because I'm not sure if it will get extra damage in after I am back in cover on my end.

My girl D.Va needs a buff but luckily that is known, I don't think they will change her movement speed, she may need to have her crit box downsized, and her damage output slightly higher though. Playing her as a disrupter is fine, but when most people will shrug her off immediately and still kill me isn't all that cool. When she is without a mech she is fine, but in her mech she should be a little more of a formidable opponent.
>>
>>341471565
You have to be pretty damn slow to put down your biotic field if you end up getting killed. Mei M1 is 45 dps, biotic field is 40 hps. Mei M2 takes what, half a second to go off, so she needs to get you down to 130 hp or less before your biotic field comes into play. And to get you that low, it'll take her 1.5 seconds.

Don't be slow as fuck.

>>341472059
Depends on a lot of factors. Sometimes work, sometimes doesn't.
>>
>>341472226
>>341472527
>>341472517
til /v/ is full of shit players

So I learned nothing
>>
>>341460375
its also a mercy ult dispenser which basically counters every other ult, so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>341461035
The only junk rat changes that make sense would be more self damage on nades so he can't shotgun you with them and his bear trap shouldn't be 95% invisible to the other team
>>
>>341472410
Zenyatta need healing buff so there's a reason to pick him.

Also it kinda bothers me that discord doesnt mark people for team mates since it marks them for you, makes it hard to get people to take out targets.
>>
>>341471630
>we won so it's fine

lmao
>>
>>341461223
Fuck you faggots all she needs is her fucking critbox removed inside her mech, or at least reduced damage
Its way too easy to score headshots for crazy damage, which ultimately make you feel d.va is fucking squishy when she should not.
>>
>>341472734
>Reasons to pick Pharah over Junkrat:
???
>>
>>341471553

You are not fighting against Mei in a sterile environment where you know you can expect her. When other people are shooting at you and you are preoccupied its easy for her to get the drop on you. And if you do get her in a 1 on 1 situation, even if you manage to get the drop on her she can use heal and ice wall to save herself.
>>
>>341459864
I'm just glad faggots like you aren't in charge of any important decisions and never will be.
>>
>>341464974
I mean, I hate his ass but I can also deal with him fairly quickly once I know he is nearby. When I hear his rip tire I know I am dying soon but I don't know from which direction I am dying from.
>>
>>341472878
>>341472410
zenyatta isnt a full on healer, why do people think that? he is a part healer and part debuffer, you give that char too much heals and he will be supporting team with health and destroying opponents with 50% fcking damage, OP as fuck is what that would be.

A tele might work but idk what key/button it would be linked to, he already has all his abilities filled
>>
>>341473096
It takes her 1.8 seconds to freeze you. If you can't react in that time, I can't help you, grandpa.
>>
>>341472781
>his bear trap shouldn't be 95% invisible to the other team
So you want the bear trap to be completely useless?
>>
>>341463521
>all these changes shitters keep askimg would just be reverts from beta
She used to build ultimate with TP up, which basically meant permanent teleporter
>>
>>341471312

>I'm mad because they literally take no skill, there is no counterplay essential to shooters. Winston not aiming takes away any legitimacy to dueling him.

The fuck are you even talking about? Hes the counter for "jump around in a circle and hope enemy doesnt hit you"-play. When Winston gets close to you, you need to do SOMETHING ELSE than just circle strafe like crazy. Youre forced to retreat and get away. Thats the purpose of Winston. Winstons weakness is his huge hitbox and shit damage. Roadhogs win the duel vs Winston almost every time. Same with Reaper or any other tank killer.

Winston isnt a skillshot character but hes a walking field of constant stream of minor damage and distraction. Comparable to something like TF2 Pyro who doesnt really need to aim much either up close, just swing the gun in an arc and it does damage to the enemies around you, meaning you have a clear advantage in close range in comparison to other classes.
>>
You know, this thread just tells me how some of you are hypocrites.

You guys say Blizzard nerfs characters to the ground and stuff, but then you guys go overboard with buffs/nerfs anyway.
>>
>>341473024
Enemy team has a Torbjörn, Junkrat and/or Genji.
>>
>>341472734
>Widow
>Soldier
>Anyone with reliable range
Pharah gets shit on the moment she leaves the ground. Unless she has a pocket Mercy, good luck doing anything without having to sneak up on squishies.
>>
>>341473024
More mobility
Easier environmental kills
Ult is easier to surprise with
Easier projectiles
Counters McCree, Junkrat and Reaper, better matchup vs Widow if you can get the drop on her
Now please explain why she needs buffs to cover for you being shit
>>
>>341472430
> I just want counterplay to matter.
> I want to remove the #1 (and in some cases only) counter to like 5 heroes.

Also, try not being a shitter, i've killed Winstons who got the drop on me as Genji (you shouldn't be on even footing with anyone let alone a tank as a Mercy). He has an advantage sure but that's his role to play. But a characters purpose and balance relative to other characters doesn't matter, what matters is sick 1v1s and your kill death ratio like every other FPS.

When will blizz put in clan tags already jeez.
>>
>>341473512
>Easier environmental kills
>Ult is easier to surprise with
>Easier projectiles
Literally all wrong.
>>
>>341473774
anon confusing "easier" with "better"
>>
>>341472734
Anyone with Hitscan utterly decimates Pharah right now. Being in the air other than ambushing makes her a huge target for everyone.

And if the only good way to play Pharah is ambush than fuck that shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.