[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nomura is in charge >Prompto is a refugee who has recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>Nomura is in charge
>Prompto is a refugee who has recently joined Noctis's crew
>Stella is both a romantic interest and antagonist, being the daughter of the villain
>King Regis is a mafia boss and king, only about 20 years older than Noctis

>Tabata is in charge
>Prompto was a socially awkward fat kid
>Luna is a basic bitch with a crush on Noctis
>King Regis is just Ned Stark

why is this allowed?
>>
WAIT PROMTO IS THAT FAT KID FROM THOSE ANIME SCREENSHOTS?

Im dropping this game hard fuck that
>>
>>341460135
yes, and while his backstory isn't that bad, it doesnt really fit ff at all or what we learned about prompto throughout these years.
>>
>>341459236
Fat kid Prompto explains why he's such a tryhard faglord now.
>>
File: 1466008726193.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466008726193.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>341460135
It's all ogre.
>>
File: Okay-GIF.gif (969 KB, 245x219) Image search: [Google]
Okay-GIF.gif
969 KB, 245x219
>>341460135
Damn. I thought that shit was a joke.
>>
>>341461231
There needs to be more former fatties in gaming. Teach those kiddos that being fat is something you can fix with hard work.
>>
>>341460135
>>341461231
What is exactly wrong with this? It shows that if a fatty actually puts in the effort they CAN look good.

Half of the SJWs are repressed bullied fatties, imagine how different their mentality would be if they weren't fat sacks of shit.
>>
>Promto's that creepy fat kid who followed people around and sniffed someone's letter everyday
>>
>>341461231
>literally me
>>
>>341459236
I'm gonna sound like a total autist, but fine, I'll bite.
>Prompto is a refugee who has recently joined Noctis's crew
Mistranslation and subsequent headcanon. The "fugitivi" Italian text actually referred to Noctis' group, not Prompto specifically.
>Stella is both a romantic interest and antagonist, being the daughter of the villain
Pure fanfiction. The game had no romance period (said by Nomura in 2006), her father was never mentioned, and Lucis and Tenebrae were always said to be on neutral terms.
>King Regis is a mafia boss and king, only about 20 years older than Noctis
Regis and Noctis' ages were never mentioned and it was hinted in the 2011 trailer that their magic powers are harmful.
>>
>>341466713
I'm just going to go on the record and say that having more, in-depth info isn't autistic. Swear to fuck this site overuses that word.
>>
>>341466713
To add, here's literally the first interview Nomura ever made about Versus.
>http://www.finalfantasyxiii.us/2006/06/06/translation-of-full-interview/
>There will likely not be a love relationship in the story, and it there is it is not what you will imagine. (laughs) You are probably thinking that instead of love it is friendship, but that is not to say there are no female characters.
Sure sounds like Romeo & Juliet, am I right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.