[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which platform won E3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: E3.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
E3.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
New E3 Poll, slightly different this time around.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10490822
>>
let's talk about that :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UirlXzod8HA
>>
PC obviously, all future Xbox games coming to it and more. Shame about some Sony titles but it's give and take at this point.
>>
>>341436380
oh aren't you just the comedian!!! xD ohmygod i laughed SO HARD AT YOUR FUCKING JOKE DUDE!!!1!!1 HAHAHAHAHAH XD
>>
>>341436602
Most Sony titles look more like cinematic movie experiences than games.
>>
The Xbox press conference was the best argument to get a PC.
>>
>>341436291
>PS4 leading
The Sonyggerism is real.
>>
>>341437123
I think the sony conference had the most interesting titles, resident evil seven, spiderman, death stranding, horizon, god of war and the last guardian all gave a large sense of spectacle, the crash bandicoot nods as well probably struck a note.

The problem I have though, is that the major non-vr exclusives often didn't seem to have a release date, apart from the last guardian and horizon, death stranding, god of war, days gone and spiderman didn't seem to have a solid release date.

By contrast, in the MS conference, I feel the games they showed were less spectacular, but I appreciated the pc support and the nearer to release nature of them. Horizon 3, gears 4, dead rising 4, scalebound, recore, sea of thieves and halo wars 2 all seem to be coming out within the next 12 months

I don't think MS actually showed anything beyond mid-2017
>>
>>341437123
I'm an idort but even though Sony didn't win by much, they won. Most new ips and exclusives also Spiderman is shaping out to be the lovechild between two talented and very passionate forces.
>>
File: smug penguin.jpg (34 KB, 297x274) Image search: [Google]
smug penguin.jpg
34 KB, 297x274
You can tell everyone is voting for their respective platforms by the fact noone is voting xbone
>>
>>341437123
>/v/ is literally the only website on earth where Sony won

Go ahead and Google "who won e3 2016" chum.
>>
>>341436291
The one who got Wild Guns 2 aka ps4
>>
>>341436636
>DUDE
back to 9gag faggot
>>
File: lol.jpg (26 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
26 KB, 640x439
>>341438558
>Go ahead and Google "who won e3 2016" chum.

Welp
>>
File: lol2.jpg (41 KB, 666x248) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
41 KB, 666x248
>>341438558
>Go ahead and Google "who won e3 2016" chum.
>>
>>341438558
We already had that poll 2 days ago, anon.

This is for the respective platforms, not the presentations.
>>
File: lol3.jpg (98 KB, 686x521) Image search: [Google]
lol3.jpg
98 KB, 686x521
>>341438558
>>Go ahead and Google "who won e3 2016" chum.

I'm more surprised than anything because Sony's conference was cut half an hour short
>>
Sony did very well for itself but PC just barely edges it out overakl with the coming Xbone support in my books. Though I'm massively hype for Gravity Rush 2 and Persona 5, so I'd be fine with either winning.

MS did well with Forza Horizon 3, ReCore, and Sea of Thieves but besides that I wasn't interested in their other stuff besides the Tekken 7 showcase - which is on every relevant platform anyway.

The new Zelda looks incredible but Nintendo had literally nothing else besides Pokémon so they finish last for me.
>>
>>341438558
You do realize that Google fine-tune the search results to cater to your preferences, right? If you google Sony stuff more often, they return results that are more relevant to it. So if you type in who won e3, and you get 'Sony won!', that's more often than not, you being a Sonygger.
>>
>>341439315
>>341438558

Fellas, fellas, >>341439251
>>
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.