[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ what is your favorite type of mod. And how often do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: sonicfag.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
sonicfag.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
Hey /v/ what is your favorite type of mod. And how often do you mod your games.
>>
>>341432735
lewd mods
>>
mods with bare titties.

always
>>
>>341432735
I like mods that make silly/random things happen in the background or sky, something that you don't really pay attention too unless you want a small distraction from the game
>>
File: hmmintensifies.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hmmintensifies.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>341432828
Learn how to mod the game and make my own SFW fetish lewd mods.
>>
>>341432735
1) mods that fix some small annoyances
2) mods that improve interface
3) mods that extend gameplay without changing it too much
4) graphical mods that don't change the overall look of the game

in this order.
>>
Option/Feature improvements
Moderate Graphic enhancements that aren't overbearing
Patches/bug fixes (these tend to be rare)

If you're replacing assets in a game with something that doesn't fit in the world or simply isn't realistic you may as well just play a game that panders to what you want. It seems really autistic to have every game with people running around with square pixel tits or putting shit like ponies in the game.
>>
>>341432735
I like mod than actually works and ban threads like this
>>
>>341434404
Please educate yourself on how to form sentences properly.
>>
Mods that add new/original content like levels and missions and shit.

Especially Doom wads.
>>
>>341434306
>no fun allowed
>>
File: 1409950947336.jpg (325 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
1409950947336.jpg
325 KB, 1280x1184
Mods that completely change the game, it's always nice to enjoy a new experience, good or bad.
>>
>>341432735
It really depends on the game. If the unmodded game is already good i just add graphic mods or mods that add content that wouldn't look out of place in the vanilla version of the game. If the game isn't that good without mods then it's gameplay overhauls.
>>
File: skyrim-tardis-mod.jpg (680 KB, 1287x974) Image search: [Google]
skyrim-tardis-mod.jpg
680 KB, 1287x974
>>341432735
>favourite type
Shit that just shouldn't be there, customisation, and texture re-placers are at the top of my list. You haven't played Skyrim until you've installed the TARDIS, thrown the switch and explore wherever it lands. True randomisation.

>how often do you mod
Depends on the game but I usually look up mods upon completion of a good game, before completion if it needs help (like Skyrim or the FO titles)
>>
File: dood.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dood.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDegd4HIn4
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.