[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that McCree and Widowmaker have been nerfed can we agree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 350px-Reaper-portrait.png (139 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
350px-Reaper-portrait.png
139 KB, 350x336
So, now that McCree and Widowmaker have been nerfed can we agree that Reinhardt and this motherfucker are the most overpowered characters in the game and are in desperate need of the next set of nerfs?
>>
if they change anything it's D.Va, she's in a shitty position. Mei could use some love, in what way I couldn't say.

Torbjorns turrets track between targets way too quickly. Just throwing that out there. Other than McREEEEE ganking tanks there wasn't really much wrong with the game in terms of character balance.
>>
>>341431402
Can we stop fucking nerfing people?

Seriously, why don't they get small nerfs, and everyone else gets buffed to their level.
>>
>>341431402
git gud
>>
Reaper was never picked in comp because he was just badMcCree but now that McCree is gutted Reaper is unshackled and is running rampant in pubs with no real hard counter.
>>
>>341431671
If they're already nerfing problem characters might as well hit them all early

>>341431858
this, now that he has literally no counter he's been stomping everyone into the ground, it's common to see multiple taking the place that mccree did
>>
The biggest problem with quick nerfs like that is that we get homos like OP that cant shut up and demand more rather than adapting.
>>
>>341431402
>Reinhardt
are you retarded?

Reaper tho at least needs his Wraith form to have a longer cooldown

Mei needs a nerf. just the fact that people freeze too quickly, its damn near impossible to escape and its not like shes bad at medium range and so HAS to be close to get kills.

D.Va could use a buff. just a M2 that does something, like draw enemies in or do aoe damage
>>
>>341431671
>If they're trying to nudge the game in a healthier direction, why are they just carefully changing a few variables at a time and seeing what happens instead of changing every character at once??

Truly a mystery.
>>
Rein's main issue is that he outclasses all other characters in terms of a pure tanking role. But it comes down to team composition, doesn't call for a nerf imho.

As for Reaper, I do agree he is somewhat too strong. He's a flanker with a pretty reliable escape mechanism and en extra way to regein hp; why is that paired with above average health at 250? If you catch tracer, genji or mccree while their on their cooldowns, they're pretty much dead. This thing will tank the damage and spook away.

And as I mostly play Roadhog lately, Reaper is my absolute nightmare, so my fat, biased thumb is up for a slight nerf.
>>
File: 1459380552116.jpg (45 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1459380552116.jpg
45 KB, 512x397
>>341431402
Holy shit you people are worse than smash players.
>>
>>341431858
>Reaper was never picked in comp
Pretty sure he was picked a few times in that one hero limit tournament.
>>
>>341431579
Mei will be nerfed or completely deleted if anything
>>
>>341431858
But McCree is his counter. He can still kill Reaper in one fan before he gets shotgunned down. The only way Reaper can win against McCree is if he gets lucky. He doesn't even need the flashbang.
>>
Reinhardt needs to have his buggy skills fixed. Especially his charge and ult. He's a good tank but a good Reinhardt is not as good as a good Winston or Zarya.
Once you git gud scrublord you'll see less and less Rein and more and more Zarya and Winstons.
>>
>>341432113
>Mei needs a nerf
Do you play on console? Because on PC she is one of the worst characters.
>>
Oh please you fucking shitters
McCree wasn't the ONLY thing countering Reaper. Not by a long shot
He still has to get close to operate and his close range damage output is just a bit stronger than McCree's now, which is how it should have been

He can't do much to Mei or Pharah.
Soldier and McCree can deal with him easily as long as they don't get dropped on. Tracer too, but she has to be more careful to not get one shot
Roadhog can gib him as long as he gets the hook in
Zarya can disrupt his damage output long enough to either make him retreat or kill him right then.
Not to mention McCree is still one of the only two things that can halt his ult.

stop being bad and pick different heroes. fuck's sake
>>
It's hard to tell after one day, but I kinda like the balance now.

The main problem seems to be that Mercy is still an autopick, or at least Lucio, just because the other support classes are not actually healers. They don't need to be nerfed though, they either need to change the nature of Zenyatta's healing to let him serve a more dedicated role, or they just need new healing characters in general.

Mei and Bastion don't need to be nerfed, but I think they do need to be fundamentally changed. They're both really feel-bad, but actually kind of underpowered. I don't know how you handle that. I think the game would be better without them, frankly.
>>
>>341432269
If Reaper is at full 250 health McCree would have to land all 6 of his bullets from fan the hammer (270 damage), which is surprisingly rare to happen. If he so much as misses a single bullet Reaper can survive and ghostwalk to the nearest souls/hp packs and rape McCree while his shits on CD.
>>
File: Reyes Freeman.png (530 KB, 498x565) Image search: [Google]
Reyes Freeman.png
530 KB, 498x565
>>341431402
>>
Zenyatta still needs 25-50 more HP.
D.Va still needs buffs.

That's about it.
>>
Widow is still overpowered

it's mainly due to her grapple, shes fundamentally broken

McCree got nerfed into utter uselessness, classic Blizzard balancing
>>
>>341431937
>blizzard quickly nerf two characters before letting them settle
>acting surprised when people see crying catered to and cry more
>>
>>341432642
>McCree can't left click
>>
>>341432318
how can there be a difference, besides tier of player?
I play on PC where mei tends to be rare but a fucking horrible annoyance. Especially when one is on your team and just puts walls FUCKING ANYWHERE
>>
the thing is every character in this game is OP in one way or another, by nerfing their counters you are inevitably gonna make someone else the new king of the hill so to speak. unless you increase the cooldown of every single skill in the game this wont change.
>>
>>341432113
>reinhardt
>not retarded
second highest health, teamwide stun, 70 damage per swing, instant kill pinning against most of the cast

>mei needs nerfs

oh, you're just a console shitter
>>
>>341432564
>spot the reaper main
>>
>>341431402
How the hell are either an issue? Reaper is fairly easy to deal with using most chars, and Rein is only a problem if hes sitting with his shield up. Even that is easily counterable too.
>>
>>341432915
>getting close to a reinhardt
i think i see your problem

mei's freeze time needs a nerf is all. makes it too easy for her and anyone else to rekt you without contest
>>
The only OP heros are Roadhog and JunkRat.
>>
>>341432619
I think the main problem with Mercy/Lucio being autopicked is that they're the only real hard supports in the game, Zenyatta is a glass cannon DPS who just so happens to heal and Symmetra is a defense hero that somehow ended up in the support category. Really the only way to solve that problem would be to just add more supports, though both heroes need to be smacked with an ult charge increase.

>>341432852
>McCree players knowing how to left click
>>
>>341432642
OH NO NOW I ACTUALLY NEED TO TRY TO KILL PEOPLE WITH FAN THE HAMMER? FUCK THIS SHIT GAME.
>>
>>341432152
Reaper is a tank buster. Though Roadhog counters him really easily. While he does good damage close up, hes kinda ass at anything else honestly. He relies very heavily on flanking people to do his job, but has no utility outside of mobility really.
>>
The only people that are complaining about McCree are people that can't aim for fucking shit
His mid-range burst damage is still king
>>
>>341432902
>how can there be a difference, besides tier of player?
Because aiming with the mouse is 10 times easier? That's why Widowmaker is so broken on PC. On console on the other hand Torbjörn, Winston and so on domitate everything.
>>
As of now the game has okay balance. Reaper does absolutely NOT need a nerf, that'd make him completely worthless. McCree was/IS lethal at close range, but he can still dish out crazy good damage from a distance thanks to his accurate hitscan gun. Reaper HAS to be close range to be deadly, and several characters can keep their distance from him easily as well as block his damage or push him away.
>>
>>341433123
do that and mei becomes worthless when she's already very weak.

So, rein should just counter the majority of the cast then? You realize he has a shield that you have to break of get behind right?
>>
>>341431402
Next nerd will be tracer and mei

After that the game will be balanced
>>
>>341433196
>Though Roadhog counters him really easily
That's not true at all. If you miss your hook you're completely fucked. And even if you hit it, he can just press shift unless you do 250 in one shot (or he presses shift before you press m1).
>>
>>341433123
The only nerf Mei needs is that people should regain their normal speed quicker when they're not being attacked.

Its kinda weird how you can dodge Mei's spray by darting around a corner or jumping off a ledge, but still be hit with a massive speed penalty for a while, more than enough time for the Mei to catch up and continue freezing you. Makes escape damn near impossible.
>>
>>341432229
Mei is bad and you're even worse for dying to her. Her only good ability is her ult.
>>
>>341433749
Theres your problem, you're missing. Hook + Headshot = instant death for Reaper.
>>
Pharah needs more health and/or more air control.
Holy fuck why is she so god damn slow in the air who thought that was a good idea?
Every hit-scan weapon that isn't a shotgun shits on her the second she isn't on the ground.
Even the pig man can grab her out of the sky if he is close enough.
>>
>>341433570
>she's already very weak.
her icicles do hella damage for little cost, the freeze spray crap also does damage, her LShift practically makes her invulnerable since she can move and attack immediately after it finishes, so she can escape with a wall or start fighting back, that is if she hasnt picked somewhere that she has allies to muck with you

As for Rein; what is Phara, Reaper, Bastion, Junkrat, Zarya, Torb, Sym, D.Va ???
>>
>>341433889
I don't necessarily disagree but she's a good flanker, she makes very little noise while flying
>>
Nerf tracer reduce her jump to 2 and remove health regain to her rewind
>>
>>341432642
>ghostwalk
Oh no reaper can be a shitter and run away to get health. Guess I'll have to just sit on this objective while he's wasting time being a useless ethereal shit.
>>
File: received_1339219496107287.jpg (34 KB, 750x863) Image search: [Google]
received_1339219496107287.jpg
34 KB, 750x863
>>341431402
How about you learn how to play the game instead of ruining for everyone else?
>>
Double zarya needs to be nerfed
Lucio self healing needs a nerf
D.Va needs a buff
Roadhog needs a nerf
Mercy's pistol and Lucio gun need an accuracy nerfs
Reinhardt needs to stay the same
Bastion needs a 10s cd that allows him to hop/move a small distance in turret form.
Mei needs to lose either the icicle bullshit or 30% of her hp - her control abilities are fine.
Zenyatta needs 25 more hp and double the duration on heal orbs
everything else is acceptable.
>>
>>341431402
>tfw mccree was designed to be able to win every 1on1
>he cant win 1on1s vs roadhog now
>good job shitzzard
>>
>>341432693
hehe
buddha
>>
>>341434031
So he can safely retreat to heal up, how is this worse than the other characters who just outright dies and have to wait for respawn?
>>
>>341431858
>Stand more than 5 meters away from Reaper
>Shoot him
>Win

He really isn't that hard to kill.
>>
>>341433940
Icicles have a delay from when you start shooting, and when the projectile actually launches. Making it a bit harder to aim with on a moving target.

Freeze is kinda low damage.

The ice heal makes her invulnerable, but unless she drops a wall immediately after, she can be easily headshot when she thaws and killed.

Mei is annoying, but easily handled honestly, especially at range.
>>
>>341433885
That doesn't make Roadhog a counter still. You can kill every non-tank that way.
There's also nothing you can do if your hook's on cooldown.
>>
>>341433749
Roadhogs shot goes off before Reapers shroud.
Tested this in 1v1 with Roadhogs M1 pressed down and Reapers Shroud held down.
>>
>>341432915
>tank has high health
>ult
>pathetic dps only available in melee range
>telegraphed dash leaving him vulnerable
>>
>>341434105
He was not designed to win every 1on1 you casual scrub
>>
>>341434164
Headshot him. Reaper takes a few hits to kill you, he has to run away to heal, and your hook will instagib his ass. Ontop of Roadhog's heal, it makes him a solid counter.

What were you expecting out of a counter? Someone whos completely invulnerable to him?
>>
File: eliminated.png (219 KB, 736x811) Image search: [Google]
eliminated.png
219 KB, 736x811
>>341434159
>Icicles have a delay from when you start shooting, and when the projectile actually launches. Making it a bit harder to aim with on a moving target.

Just chiming in, as a Genji main this is actually not an issue for me. Spend so much time sniping as Mei now its great.
>>
>>341433809
bruh thats what im saying. shes freezes you too quickly. thats all that needs to be fixed

>>341433889
>>341434001
fuck no

>>341434081
no
no
yes
mmmmmmm eh. his chain reaches a bit far but youve got to be a good shot
fuck no they do not
yes
fuck no
nope just the freeze time
i can agree

>>341434159
her icicles just end up being treated like Hanzo's arrows, spam in one spot and wait for the enemy to walk into it

freeze is low damage but takes two fucking seconds to stop you mid-air where you are then sniped or hit with a tank
>>
The only change Reaper needs is to lower the range of his ultimate. I always feel like I'm clearly outside his cloud of death, but I still get killed. It's not so much that it reaches too far, but that it reaches farther than it looks like it should.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.png (479 KB, 1500x700) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.png
479 KB, 1500x700
>>341431402
No.
>>
>>341434459
The freeze time itself is fine, I'm saying once you break away from Mei, you should regain your speed faster. If shes on your ass and you have no way to break line of sight, then her freezing you that quick is okay.

As for her spamming a spot.. Don't go that way? Thats no different than anyone else spamming a spot.
>>
>>341434312
He can kill you in 1.5 seconds (3 hits) while standing in the sweetspot where m1 and m2 do barely any damage.
>>
>>341434118
Because other characters have in-combat abilities that help them win fights, rather that time-wasting disengagement abilities? Hell, Mei's pretty bad, but at least her ice block is cancellable so your opponent can't just walk away hahahaha how is ghost walk even real just walk away nigga

>>341434164
Eh, Roadhog has the same effective range, similar damage output and more health, he wins the dps race even without his disabling ability which should translate to a guaranteed kill
>>
File: 0b2fc9b436[1].jpg (21 KB, 211x257) Image search: [Google]
0b2fc9b436[1].jpg
21 KB, 211x257
Reaper is the most balanced hero in the game get out with your shit
>>
>>341434207
Yes he was.
Thats his entire point
Blizz even confirmed this
>>
>>341434613
I really doubt that, if hes close enough to be doing that much damage, M2 is in range at the very least. And even still you can always just walk away and heal up. Not to mention this requires a very specific scenario where you have no hook, you're by yourself, and the Reaper is somehow stuck in a magical spot constantly with zero cover between you and him.
>>
>>341434590
Whats that supposed to tell us?
Mcree supressed the usage of some heroes and made picking them completely unviable in comp.
Thats different now.
The pickrates for those could completely change because of the mccree nerfs.
>>
>>341431402
git fucking gud faggot.

McCree and Widowmaker were fundamentally broken in their character design and were in desperate need of nerfs (not so much Widowmaker t b h)

Reaper and Reinhardt are fine, stop being a retard and getting close to them.

Bastion either needs to be reworked.

Zenyatta needs a touch more health.

Tobjorn's turrets need some sort of change. made.

D. Va needs a buff.

Mei needs to be removed from the fucking game and whoever came up with her should be executed.
>>
>>341434034
too late, blizz are already nerfing whatever people cry about, look at all the widow and mccree players that liked them
>>
>>341434719

>McCree was performing too well against all targets, making him feel like a must-pick in many situations. By reducing the damage of his alternate fire, McCree is now significantly weaker against tanks like Roadhog and Reinhardt, but still maintains his lethality against smaller targets like Tracer and Genji.
>>
>>341431402
remove the fast reload exploit and he's fine
>>
>>341435034
this is all that was needed
>>
>>341434925
>D. Va needs a buff.
git gud. with a buff she'll be a monster and every shitter will play her.
I'm already pissed with all the memes about her when I just like her gameplay.
>>
>>341434925
>>Mei needs to be removed from the fucking game and whoever came up with her should be executed.
>tells others to git gud

If you were actually good you would know how useless mei is vs organized teams.
She is only good in unorganized games were people lack positional awareness.
>>
>>341434834
Yes, but Mcree and Widow were everyone counters, and Reaper wasn't specifically getting destroyed by either.

The heroes most effected by them were:
Genji: as one of the only characters that was decent against Widow and could sort of duel Mcree, this nerf makes him less useful.
Hanzo: Mainly not used because Widow was so OP, might now get more use.
Phara: Widow was her hard counter, this is a buff for her.
Mobile heroes: Mcree fucks them up less.
Tanks: Mcree fucks them up less.

Reaper will see slightly more use, but nothing serious.
>>
>>341434925
Bastion is fine. He'll never be good in a competitive sense because abandoning mobility for a fixed defensive position is suicide at high level play.

Zenyatta is fine now that Widow bodyshots don't OHK him.

Torbjorn's turret is a joke. It takes literally a second to realise there is a turret, pull back and start planning how you're going to deal with it. The turret is a speedbump, nothing more.

If you die to Mei the game should auto-uninstall.

The only change you've mentioned that makes some kind of sense is the D.va buff.

Take your own advice and GIT GUD
>>
>>341435332
No you're getting me wrong, Mei is useless.

She is boring to play as, not fun to fight, and is THE WORST waifu in gaming
>>
>>341434001
God, why are people so retarded? Health rewind is the only reason tracer is viable.
>>
>>341435454
>Torbjorn's turret is a joke.
You're doing it wrong. You set it up to cover the room behind the choke-point, to kill flankers and solo pushes.

Still not great though.
>>
As a McCrutch main I think the nerf failed. I can still rape Reins and Roadhogs just fine, but now I have a harder time to fuck Tracer and Genji, because them having a smaller hitbox combined with less fan damage makes fan useless without a stun. Thanks shitters.
>>
>>341434794
Not who you're responding to, but if a reaper walks up to you as a roadhog he kills you very very fast because of your huge-ass hitbox. Miss once and you're guaranteed dead. Roadhog definitely does not counter reaper
>>
>>341433178
His fan is kind of useless. I find it easier to just stun and then double headshot the immobile target for 280 damage
>>
>>341435793
stun + headshot
git gud shitter
>>
>>341435886
wew lad I don't play McCree if I want to aim what the fuck.
>>
>>341435961
Stun time is too slow for that. Also fan works just fine IF they are stunned. Before I could rape Tracer with my fan without every throwing a stun.
>>
>>341435864
>very very fast
He can, in fact, kill Roadhog in literally a second.
>>
>>341435961
Doesn't work on Genji's.
>>
>>341432772
Problem with widow was other than Genji it was always hard to get to her, an observant widow will know if a Reaper is coming up behind her and then she can just grapple away.

>>341432803
Blizz has always sucked at balance, especially when it comes to healers. A good Lucio can kill a equally good tracer as well
>>
>>341431858
>no hard counter

Pharah shits all over him as long as the fight starts anywhere that doesn't have a roof. McRee outranges him and can flash n' fan, 76 outranges him.
>>
So when will Overwatch be free to play? They are losing thousands of players a day and the game will die a short death if they keep losing players this fast
>>
>>341436426
>The game sold 7m at launch.
>They just hit 10m the other day
>Losing players

m8
>>
>>341436340
>she puts out a poison mine to catch flankers
>the flanker shoots it to destroy it
>she is notified that it's destroyed so she know a flanker is near
nice design
>>
>>341436501
I have a source that works at Activision and they are saying that the game is sort of flopping and they are losing money. It hasn't been a good release at all in terms of profit and playerbase
>>
>>341434169
It actually depends on latency, tested it with a friend on enemy team in random games. It's more noticeable with Genji, in random games hold E and you will hear the twing sound before roadhog kills you, but in his kill cam it never went off.
>>
Everyone's fine
Except
Mcree just needed the damage lowered for fanhammer so he can't take out tanks so easily.
Widow needed a longer charge and megaphone ult announcement like everyone else.
Dva needs a smaller critbox and slightly stronger guns but not too much.
Hanzo arrows need smaller hit box
Rest is fine.
>>
>>341436609
Then post proof.
>>
>>341431402
>next set of nerfs
This is going to end up a very stale game it seems
>>
>>341436650
Are you asking me to fuck his career by pretty much proving that he broke an NDA?
>>
>>341436720
Censor it. Post proof.
>>
>>341436614
Does that mean if A hooks B he gets to shoot first but if B hooks A he doesn't?
>>
File: 1431007759735.png (4 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
1431007759735.png
4 KB, 255x300
>>341436609
>I have a source that works at Activision
And i have a tower in Paris i'd like to sell you.
>>
>>341435864
Hook + Headshot = Dead Reaper.

Headshot = Dead Reaper.

Reaper's only ability to engage/disengage is his wraith form. Even if he headshots you, it won't take you out so fast you can't retaliate. The only situation in which Reaper wins is if he gets the drop on the Roadhog, the roadhog doesn't aim well and the hook is on cooldown.
>>
>>341436556
>Isn't notified at all
>Just turns and shoots her flanker to death because her rifle has no swap time and does 13 damage at 10rps
They missed the entire point, if you get up on a sniper their pants need to be down so to speak. There is no world where she should win a 1v1 at close range
>>341436709
Its already stale with its 9 maps and 3 game-modes. Can't find myself playing more than a few games a night now because I'm tired of the game cycling me through Hanamura a dozen times.
>>
>>341436609
Dude I am living in eastern europe where everyone is pirating everything and literally all of my friends are playing Overwatch , jesus christ the Chads at my uni. are playing the game.
>>
They need to change how Mercy's ult builds. As is, you can get over 50% from healing like 250 damage, which any tank can easily soak up. You can throw out revives every 20 seconds.
>>
>>341431402
>get more than five feet away from Reaper
>he can no longer damage you

wow
>>
>>341436948
They already nerfed it. She's actually at a decent spot right now.
>>
>>341436948
But anon, how would Mercy players feel good about themselves if they had to actually work for a good ult?
>>
>>341436609
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=ATVI+Interactive#{"range":"max","allowChartStacking":true}

Does this looks like a flop?
>>
>>341436821
>Headshot = Dead Reaper.
Only if he stands right in front of you, even closer than melee range. No good Reaper player would ever do that.
>>
>>341436821
It is a skill based match up. Neither character has a major advantage on the other but I would favour reapers chances a bit more since he has the option of escaping and not relying on landing a hook to get the kill.

With roadhog it is kind of a kill or be killed fight.
>>
>>341437080
M2 is a ranged attack that can headshot.
>>
>>341437142
It all comes down to the hook, an equal skill player vs player situation leads reaper winning every time with how rapidly he can shoot compared to hog.
>>
>>341437142
Except Roadhog needs to aim well, while Reaper can do whatever and win.
>>
>>341432152
>a pretty reliable escape mechanism

which move is that? the teleport that leaves you open for four seconds or the move that makes you 2% faster and prevents you from attacking?
>>
I think Blizzard kind of missed a trick with D.va's guns. I think it would have been better to make them spew projectiles (such as those that she fires from her lightgun) at a high rate of fire with high spread, think like a bullet hell shooter. It fits her theme, would look awesome and would keep the high close range damage with rapidly dropping effectiveness over range.
>>
>>341437142
Roadhog has a few advantages. Chief is that he can heal wherever he is, has more health, and a ranged stun. At a distance, Reaper's damage falls off pretty sharply, but Roadhog has a ranged option in his M2.

Really, the only advantage Reaper has is that his wraith form means he can run away to get health, but in that same time the Roadhog can heal up.
>>
What's the point of Roadhog's alt fire?
>>
>>341437313
>Turn invincible, float over to a health pack, turn around and finish off enemy.
>Turn invincible, float back into your team.
>>
>>341437237
M2 only does good damage after it explodes. The ball itself has only 50 base damage. If you have sick aim, and the reaper is in the exact distance where the ball explodes, you can kill him. That's pretty hard to do though.
>>
>>341437507
It works really well against enemies between 7m and 7.5m away. If you can get the ball of trash to explode an inch away from the enemy's head, you can deal the equivalent of a point-blank shotgun headshot.

Any closer or further away and it's garbage. It's just something to throw at enemies that are too far away for M1 when your hook is on cooldown.
>>
Remove dva's slowdown when firing and she's perfect.

Right now all she does is feed the enemy team ult charge and make you lose faster, in addition to doing hardly any damage or getting kills. I'd rather have a level 1 widowshitter than dvas on my team because at least the widows ult is useful.
>>
File: 1271464774994.jpg (26 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1271464774994.jpg
26 KB, 512x368
>Take mcree down from being a high tier flanker instead of bring broken
>People are unhappy with this
>>
>>341437691
It's also useful for breaking Reinhardt's shield.
>>
>>341432152
reaper's lshift isn't a guaranteed escape and you can't end it early so everyone knows when you'll be able to take damage again unlike mei

also in experience I have to almost hit it immediately or pre-emptively against things like pharah's ult or I get "stunned" and it doesn't work

so IMO he's fine

if people think reaper is OP try not kissing him in combat
>>
If anyone needs to be nerfed, it's Roadhog.

>Be Roadhog
>Pull someone up to you and shoot them
>99% chance of killing them if they aren't a tank.
>If they are a tank or miraculously don't die and start hitting you, gobble up your health and make yourself invincible while doing so.
>Once at full health, shoot away and kill your hurt enemy.

Either make his heal take longer and make the cooldown longer, or reduce his health. Reinhardt should be able to go toe-to-toe with Roadhog but currently can't with his fucking broken self-heal.
>>
>>341437652
>>Turn invincible, float over to a health pack, turn around and finish off enemy.
>enemy obviously knows what you're doing
>uses their much better mobility move to get the health first and kill you
>or their abilities are now back up and you're out of your optimal range

>>Turn invincible, float back into your team.
>easily get chased and executed before you can fully make it to safety
>>
>>341437670
Yeah but thats my point. People are talkin about how Reaper can out range Roadhog. And the honest truth is.. If hes so far away that you can't hit him with either attack, then hes doing minuscule damage you can shrug off. Any closer and one of the two will do good damage against him.
>>
>>341437790
I still melt tanks with mccree, it's called "shoot at the tank's head as you're coming in from a distance with m1"
>>
The only problem I have with reaper is his get out of jail free card where this fucker just wraith forms away to a health pack and guns me down
>>
>>341437727
Don't play her as a frontliner. Fly up to their widow with your shield on and unload. Your boost has a shorter cooldown than her hook, she can't run.
Same can be done to other squishy targets.
Also disengage every time you get low and hog local health packs.

Not saying she's okay, but the right strategy can squeeze a lot more use out of her.
>>
>>341437940
roadhog is balanced by the fact that he basically feeds the enemy team free ult

when I'm tracer I can ult almost every other life, or more, if the enemy has a roadhog
>>
>>341437940
>If anyone needs to be nerfed, it's Roadhog.
>Reinhardt should be able to go toe-to-toe with Roadhog
Holy shit, you're retarded.
>>
>mcree and widowmaker are OP!
>nerf mcree and widowmaker
>now the other characters are OP!
>nerf the other characters
>mcree and widowmaker are OP!
>>
>>341438072
Winston does that job better tho

and has an ult that actually does something against good players (though it's still a bit weak tbH)
>>
>>341437940
Reinhardt is already three tiers above the other tanks in terms of actually tanking
>>
>>341431579
They have already said that they are working on buffing D.va. They just are not sure exactly how to do it yet.
>>
>>341438030
Between like 6m and 3m Reaper still does a ton of damage, while you will do almost none.
>>
>>341438171
nobody wants others to be nerfed, that's just false-flagging. the occasional shitter exists though
>>
>>341438063
maybe don't chase him and get right up in his face then
>>
>>341438271
All the other tanks are mislabled, just like Symmetra in support.

Zarya is a complementary tank
Roadhog is only a tank in that he has high hp, he's practically an offensive character
D'va and Winston are both backline skirmishers.

Blizzard is incredibly stupid.
>>
>>341437940
roadhog vs 2 heroes gets rolled every time because he can't escape and if he hits E to heal it won't overheal the damage being done to him (and also makes him the world's easiest target for hanzo/widow)

stop trying to 1v1 roadhog and always bait his hook by constantly breaking LoS until he wastes it. if you see someone else get hooked and you're playing junkrat/lucio/pharah then use a concussion attack to knock roadhog away in that split second where the distance is closed and he won't kill shit

basically beating roadhog just requires a modicum of teamwork, be a team and he dies fast as fuck
>>
>>341431579
>Mei could use some love, in what way I couldn't say.

She needs to be THICCCCCEERRRRR
>>
>>341438171
exactly this, McCree wasn't even OP just reddit fags complaining a lot because they all suck at video games.
>>
daily reminder that zarya is secretly the best character in the game and should always be on your team (other than healers)

she has almost no real weaknesses and can do insane damage when charged, and an ult that can easily win games even when youre at a disadvantage
>>
>>341438134
Fuck you buddy, as a Reinhardt do you know how disheartening it is to charge and smash a Roadhog into a wall, only for that fat fuck to instantly heal to full health and absolutely destroy you?

Reinhardt's charge kills pretty much everyone on wall impact, and seriously hurts everyone else to the point where they may as well be dead. The only character which can get hit by a charge is Roadhog, and he just shrugs it off because LOLBROKENHEAL ;).

I don't care how Blizzard fixes it, but fucking fix it god damn.
>>
>>341437987
>uses their much better mobility move to get the health first and kill you
Position is key, if you're simply closer to the health, they won't.

>or their abilities are now back up and you're out of your optimal range
And inside, as most health packs are located inside. The only way for them to get you is come into a confined space with you.

>easily get chased and executed before you can fully make it to safety
Depends entirely on distance to team, which is again up to the player.
Positioning is the most important part of playing Reaper. Both his skills aid him in positioning, and his ult relies on being in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>341437507
I got hit with a well aimed shrapnel ball and it did like 170+ health worth of damage in the middle of a big battle. The range for the ball is super specific but once you learn that sweet spot its like you doubled roadhogs effective range.
>>
>>341438512
can get hit by a charge and easily survive it*
>>
>>341438396
They were the only two I wanted nerfed, but Blizzard doesn't know what they are doing so I imagine they'll fuck it all up in any future balance patches.

It was nice to play a game as Zenyatta for once.
>>341438512
So out of the entire cast one character can deal with your charge and you're going to cry about it? Jesus christ you baby.
>>
>>341438512
have you ever considered that there are fucking counters in this game and reinhardt is not one of them?

if you hold your shield up and have almost anyone stand behind you and shoot the roadhog, there is NOTHING, literally NOTHING the roadhog can do to you

if anything, rein counters him

in other words, git gud shitter
>>
>>341431579
mei should have gotten a penguin slide instead of cryostasis

all CS does is make everyone go "oh, I guess combat is going to take 10 more seconds now okay, watch out for that wall she's going to drop and there it is ok she's dead"
>>
>>341432316
Confirmed retard, Winston isn't a tank in the same way as reinhardt. Winston is supposed to jump on the back line and kill squishiest not tank.The reason he is used so much in higher brackets isn't to tank it's to counter the widows and Mercy's.
>>
>>341438512
>Picking Roadhog as your charge target

I found where you fucked up.
>>
>>341437940
Roadhog main here

The only hard counter for Roadhog is Reaper and 90% of characters get countered by a hook

>Widow being annoying on a ledge?
>Hook
>Bastion set up in turret mode?
>Hook
>Reaper or Mcree just popped an ult?
>Hook
>D.va dropped her mech and is about to wipe your team
>Hook the mech to you
>Junkrat just launched a tire?
>Hooking it instantly destroys it
>Some is playing Zenyatta?
>No problem you have a self heal
>Mercy at the back of the group?
>Hook

He really should have more weakness for a guy who is essentially an all rounder and pub stomper
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 430x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 430x627
>>341431858
>reaper
>no counter
Pharah, Widowmaker, Mei, and poo in the symmetrical loo.
Also not really a hard counter but Lucio can easily outrun him and heal up to never die
>>
buff Riptire hp by 50
buff Lucios ult duration by 1 sec
nerf Hanzos projectile hitbox by 25%
nerf Mercys ult generation by 25%
buff Mercys peashooter damage by 15
buff Zenyattas hp by 25
>>
>>341438647
Fuck off you Roadhog shitter, it's broken and you know it, you don't want it to be nerfed because then he'll be as balanced as the rest of the characters who have to dodge Reinhardts charge or die.
>>
>>341438049
If their team lets you run and gun up to their tank as a hero with no mobility options, they have bigger problems.
>>
>>341438342
In order for this scenario to even work, Reaper would have to stay in this magical distance without ever going out and the roadhog would have to just sit on his ass doing nothing, especially not hooking him.
>>
>>341438761
>its broken
It isn't and it'll never be changed because it isn't. Your crying isn't going to do anything.
>>
I'm fine with fan the hammer being nerfed, McCree is still powerful as fuck.
I wish D.Va was stronger though, she's not bad but not ideal as a main tank. Even Winston is better than her.
>>
>>341438731
I shred Roadhogs to pieces as Zenyatta
>>
One change that, for real, needs to be done and just about everyone agrees on: Mercy shouldnt be able to rez from the spawn zone

just played a game where a mercy on hanamura camped in the spawn zone with ult, waited for all 6 people to die, then used it and revived all 6 of them for free

unlike other times where people say "just le kill the mercy xDDD" there was nothing you could do in this instance
>>
>>341438512
you must be the retarded reinhardt player who charges solo into the enemy group just to get a lucky pin

everyone hates you btw
>>
>>341438731
>hooking junkrat's tire instantly destroys it
No it doesn't.
>>
>>341438335
I'd give her slightly better range or movement speed while shooting
>>
>>341438742
>buff riptire hp by 50
>buff zen's hp by 25
So you're saying revert needed nerfs that happened in closed beta? Bad players, will they ever learn?
>>
>>341435864
One thing Roadhog can do is try to fight at himmedium range with alt fire. I shit you not, I have one-shoted a Reaper with it just when he was jumping down (not in wraith form) to ult the team. Am *almost* sure he was 100% hp (could be missing just a few).

Still though, if you can avoid fighting this guy as Roadhog, you should.
>>
>>341438198
True, but him being better doesn't make D.Va any worse. She also does more damage to large targets.
Her ult is kinda icky, but it works pretty well on turrets and forces people to abandon an objective. Very useful on capture points.
>>
>>341438883
i should clarify that she rezzed them through the wall, not by flying out

maybe remove her ability to revive through the wall, idk
>>
people always want to nerf
how about we just buff everyone
>>
File: 1465721255743.jpg (38 KB, 298x267) Image search: [Google]
1465721255743.jpg
38 KB, 298x267
i remember when games came out with reasonable balance (which OW definitely belongs to) and didnt get patched for months and the player ACTUALLY had to git gud and figure shit out themselves

its almost like people spend more time on public balance discussions than playing the game
>>
>>341438883
Used to require LoS but people hated that because it meant that you had to actually work for a good rez.

If anything makes this game worse its Blizzards need to make the normies feel good about themselves.
>>
>>341438742
lucio is already the best character in the game, and iirc has the highest pickrate in comp

last thing he needs is a buff

I wouldnt be surprised if his amp gets nerfed though, it's basically a mini-zenyatta ULTIMATE (40hp/s compared to zen's 100hp/s)
>>
>>341439101
then the TTK will be ridiculously high and you'll have hour long matches in overtime with people getting resurrected over and over by mercy
>>
>>341434081
>Mercy's pistol and Lucio gun need an accuracy nerfs
I'd like to hear the reasoning behind this one
>>
>>341438421
Indeed, and Zenyatta is a complimentary healer, and Hanzo is a mid range sniper, closer in function to Soldier: 76 and Mcree than Widowmaker.
>>
>>341439160
but hey I die to one thing because im playing like an idiot, it must be broken and needs to be nerfd right now
>>
>>341439184
Amp needs a nerf both ways. 40hps is enough to completely negate some ults, and his speed boost is incredible. He and his team can outrun projectiles when its going, that's pretty fucking strong.
>>
>>341439168
instead of requiring LoS it should just require that you're on an equal or higher z level and outside of the spawn area

problem solved blizzard pls hire me
>>
>>341438974
This along with her crit area not being half her front size would be a pretty good thing.
>>
>>341438730
I never target Roadhog with my charge, but sometimes he gets in the way and when he does it pretty much spells death for me, which it shouldn't do.

>>341438678
You're assuming that my team-mates are good and are behind me using my shield. I'm complaining that if I want to go 1v1 with Roadhog and hit him with my charge, it won't matter because he'll instaheal and wreck my shit up. The only thing I can do is run away when I see a roadhog, which isn't balanced.

>>341438848
That's what people said about McCree and Widowmaker ;)

>>341438928
You must be the retarded Reinhardt who stands around with his shield permanently up, thinking he's a credit to the team when he's not actually doing anything and the enemy is just walking past you because you're too scared to engage in combat.

Everyone hates you btw.
>>
McRee needed a small adjustment. It doesn't make sense for him to senselessly destroy absolutely everyone 1v1.

Widowmaker was fine, her job is to snipe and she shouldn't be punished if you are a good player.
>>
>>341439184
lucio will never get nerfed
he is literally the most balanced character on the roster
>>
>>341439184
>lucio is already the best character in the game, and iirc has the highest pickrate in comp
Mercy has in recent statistics I believe.
>>
>>341439160
McCree's flash and fan the hammer combo was melting tanks though. He was pretty much a must pick in any game.
>>
File: Lucio.jpg (44 KB, 432x466) Image search: [Google]
Lucio.jpg
44 KB, 432x466
>eliminations gold
>objective kills gold
>objective time gold
>healing done gold
>deaths 0
>mfw
>>
>>341438417
He has ult and I need him to die right now or else he will *teleport behind u* die die die my whole team
>>
>>341431671
Are you retarded? That's how you get powercreep you fucking ignoramus.
>>
>>341439227
he's a baddie

I saw one yesterday, a reaper who popped death blossom far enough away from me and I was mercy and just aimed at head level with m1 until he was dead

I kill winstons all the time as mercy too because they're stupid enough to leave their gorilla dome and walk after me instead of leaping
>>
>>341439498
The thing is that after he melted that tank he just stands around like a jack ass for a full second and a half doing nothing

Also why wasn't the tank near his team? His team could kill the McCree before he did anything substantial to the tanks.

I'm mostly mad because i had the two best McCree legendary skins and now he is pretty shit
>>
>>341439435
>The only thing I can do is run away when I see a roadhog, which isn't balanced.

or just stand there and wait for someone to kill him from behind your shield, a rein with shield up is untouchable by roadhog

if you complain nobody shoots behind your shield, its not my fault you have a low MMR rating, git gud and youll be paired with people who actually play the game properly
>>
>>341439435
A TANK GOT IN YOUR WAY? ITS ALMOST LIKE HE WAS DESIGNED TO DO JUST THAT!
>>
>>341439435
You're right, Reinhardt should totally kill everyone in his LoS, also his ult should destroy the objective, give me a girlfriend who likes videogames and bring my real dad back!
>>
>>341439435
if you stuck with your team more then roadhog pins wouldn't be a problem because they would be providing the supplemental damage to overcome his healing
git gud scrubbarino
>>
>wanting to nerf Rein

he's probably the most balanced hero in the game, you need to stop associating visuals like "big scary knight" and "spooky masked man" with actual ingame efficiency
>>
>>341436050
>Stun time is too slow for that.
>this shitter can't line up a headshot in .7 seconds
>>
>>341439694
McCree is still very powerful for players who can aim with him.

The only thing the recent nerf did was make it impossible for shitters to pick him and destroy everything, because now all your bullets have to hit the enemy instead of 2 of them.
>>
>>341439435
You're hilarious dude, please continue.
>>
>>341438742
>nerf Hanzos
He's in a pretty bad place, why would you want to do that?
>>
>>341439769
People cry out for a nerf because he's the only tank worth taking 100% of the time for nearly every maptype except KOTH. Blizzard created the best tank archtype they could have for this so he's always going to be repped. If anything is going to kill this game its going to be the powercreep and invalidation of existing heroes when new ones are released that either stomp all over their niche, or flat out do their job better.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>341438512
theres no better feel than shitting on bad rheinharts that think they can charge everything they want like retards
>>
>>341431402

Junkrat is the new OP.
>>
>>341438574
>Position is key, if you're simply closer to the health, they won't.
wraith form is barely faster than walking, any of the other attack characters will get there before you, even Phara who can knock you back pretty far, and so can Junkrat and Lucio. Winston can leap there before you, Mei can block you off, there are a number of ways to stop Reaper from slowly floating to the health

>And inside, as most health packs are located inside. The only way for them to get you is come into a confined space with you.
He isn't the only one that works well in confined spaces. Just be smart and not get right up on him when wraith form wears off.

>Depends entirely on distance to team, which is again up to the player.
even if you get back with your team there are plenty of people that can pick you off

>Positioning is the most important part of playing Reaper. Both his skills aid him in positioning, and his ult relies on being in the right place at the right time.

I agree, you have to play smart when you're Reaper or else you can easily get beat. Wraith form can fuck you over if you aren't careful, which is why I don't see it as being too reliable
>>
Despite what shitters say, Bastion actually needs a buff not a nerf.

He's terrible against a decently skilled team. IMO I would make it so he transforms into turret mode faster so he can be more mobile.
>>
>>341431402
>McCree nerfed
>can still handle trash like this
I see no problem, try obtaining better antiquities
>>
>>341439694
>>341439498

i agree he was too good vs tanks, but now its way too unrealible to burst down 200 hp targets, which should still be possible in my opinion
>>
>>341439879
He is meh now.

I used to be able to out dmg him as genji pretty consistently so now I can do way more in a game as genji or pharah.

And yeah if you have super god aim instant headshots of course any character would be good, but at that point just fuckin play widow or hanzo
>>
>>341439451
See:
>>341434590

Do you just want him to be in every match?
>>
>>341440090
Bastion was a mistake, he's not fun to play with, he's not fun to play against.
>>
>>341431579
D.Va is so useless. It's sad, I don't know why people actually use her.
>>
>>341439635
tell your team so they dont all stand in a clump
>>
>>341439974
I think weapons that pierce shields should provide extra damage or extra ultimate charge to targets behind them so that chokepoint maps aren't just pick Rein and stall out the clock.

Other than that, Rein is fine. If he doesn't have a chokepoint to protect his flank he is super easy to counter.
>>
>>341436631
Widow needs her fucking global removed.
>>
>>341440248
>healer
>top of the usage charts

WOW NEVER SAW THAT COMING IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU NEED A HEALER TO WIN A ROUND

fucking retard
>>
I don't think that a nerf is needed but they need to rework fatass's hook. Hitscan long range stun with a pull. Make it a projectile so you can atleast dodge it
>>
Is there a single fps game that wouldnt be immediately improved by removing snipers?

Either sniper players are useless shitters (see: tf2) or theyre godlike and anti-fun, with hardly any inbetween. in most games you need a sniper just to beat the other sniper further ruining the game.

I dont see what they really add other than to give COD kiddies a way to make le epik quickscoping frag vids with shitty dubstep playing
>>
>>341440362
Widowmakers ult is fine, it just needs to be announced that she's actually using it so the enemy is aware.

It will match up with the other ults then.
>>
>>341440687
>waaaah I got killed by a sniper remove it!!

Grow up
>>
>>341440687
snipers in OW remove turrets and tracers from the premises so I can see them being at least semi-useful but in most matches if they aren't getting loadsa kills and the enemy team is shielding and healing everywhere they're dead weight

IMO they just exist in modern gaming to keep people from doing stupid shit like camping on top of a tower and shooting grenades/rockets all day
>>
>>341440810
She is still a fucking must-pick character, because "muh wallhack".
>>
>>341440687
Snipers were pretty fun in tf2, maybe i only say this because i was alright and constantly played with my friend who was a super god sniper though
>>
>>341431402
>Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf

McCree needed a nerf because he could kill literally any character in the game in 3 seconds with his fan combo.

Widow got nerfed because good players could lock down a team.

No one else needs nerfs except maybe Lucio because he's so good that there is no reason not to have him on a team. I'd rather they buff the other healers though.

You idiots need to learn how to counter people. Reaper gets destroyed if you're by your team at all. Learn to play.
>>
>>341436948
Mercy's Ult is the only reason to choose her over Lucio's broken ass.
>>
>>341440853

found the COD kiddie!

I think you're on the wrong website, reddit is that way --->
>>
>>341431579
no, you don't give mei ANYTHING, she might not be a good hero but she sure is fucking annoying as hell.
>>
I played this during their open beta back in October or so and I remember McCree chunking people with his M1 at extremely long ranges, did they nerf that? Also why the hell is there a cosmetic system in the game now? The game looks tempting but micro transactions are not needed in a $40 game.

>>341436609
>>341436426
You're fucking retarded and probably pulling shit out of your ass. This game has been insanely popular and has players so numerous to the point that it kind of pisses me off because a lot of my friends who I used to premade with in TF2 fucking jumped ship to this and they spout the fucking retarded ultimate phrases constantly.
>le its high noon xD
>>
>>341440072
>even Phara who can knock you back pretty far, and so can Junkrat and Lucio.
No, because you'll be in wraith form. Only a couple of characters with higher mobility can, and only if they have those moves up at the time and are aware of what you're up to.

>He isn't the only one that works well in confined spaces.
No, but he has the highest close range DPS out of anyone.

>Just be smart and not get right up on him when wraith form wears off.
How you gonna do that if you were racing him for a health pack? You already used your mobility move to get there.

>even if you get back with your team there are plenty of people that can pick you off
That can be said for anyone.

>Wraith form can fuck you over if you aren't careful, which is why I don't see it as being too reliable
Define reliable. It's easy to use and it always does what you want it to do, just gotta be careful.
>>
>>341440853
>waaaah i can't git gud and only win with a cheese character don't remove pls

Grow up
>>
>>341440189
Fan the hammer is better against hard to hit targets like Junkrats tire anyhow. McCree can murder anybody from a distance with just the primary fire.
>>
File: 1464083923536.gif (1 MB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
1464083923536.gif
1 MB, 300x210
>>341431402
Remove one-shots from the game. In no universe ever should be one-shots acceptable.

Also Reinhardt and Reaper are fine how they are.
>>
>>341440680
it is a projectile and the range is really short
>>
>>341440996
widow got nerfed because even bad players could lock down a team and for making zenyatta basically unplayable.

a good widow is unaffected because headshot damage is still 300
>>
>>341440687
Snipers are pretty useless if you are playing with a decent team which doesn't stand in the open screaming 'PLEASE SHOOT ME'.

Hanzo and Widowmaker are only useful for picking off shitters and using their ultimates to help their team mates, if you have a problem with getting sniped then you need to stop smiling at Widowmakers scope.
>>
>>341440943
Snipers in TF2 were actually well thought out though, 3 sec scope time, and bolt action. You HAD to be good to pull off great shit, but you still absolutely could, but there were actual disadvantages, if you were at range you were a god, up close you were food.

Widowmaker is the opposite of this design, high damage, rate of fire, escape options, close range options, anti-flank countermeasures built in.

They fucked up so hard with her its not even funny and it'll take a complete rework of her to ever get her in a good place.
>>
File: Optimus Prime Sighs.png (217 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Optimus Prime Sighs.png
217 KB, 480x360
>>341441042
>>341441108
I don't even play snipers. But you're literally complaining because there is a character that creates a zone of control instead of letting you do whatever the fuck you want no worries. Literally git gud.

No waits, lets remove Junkrat too he was lobbing grenades in the main path and I didn't want to take a side path. There is no reason for that to be allowed ever in a game I paied money for
>>
File: SMUG BLUEBERRY.jpg (75 KB, 1084x1044) Image search: [Google]
SMUG BLUEBERRY.jpg
75 KB, 1084x1044
>>341441203
>Headshots with a sniper rifle shouldn't one shot low health heroes
>>
>>341440090
Yeah, he does need some help. Maybe a slow jetpack on his jump, so he can get to a more diverse number of locations.
>>
>>341441350
Headshots with a sniper rifle shouldn't one-shot full health heroes.
But good job jumping into conclusions.
>>
>>341441274
Also her STUPID FUCKING JUMP ANIMATION

god her jumping makes me so irrational mad, her fucking dumb legs shoot up into her body and she flies 4000 feet into the air, if you aim at her waist and she jumps you wont hit her because she goes so fucking high and her stupid retractable legs fire into her pelvis
>>
>It's a 'Team needs a healer and someone chooses Zenyatta instead of a decent support' episode.

You are a shitter if you do this. Pick a decent support and help your team and don't be 'that guy'.
>>
>>341441203
reaper can 1 hit kill people with 200hp if he's close and a lot of pellets hit their head.
>>
>>341441509
Roadhog can one shot everyone up to zarya with RMB

funfacts
>>
>>341440996
why is lucio such a problem for you?
>>
>>341432229
>Mei
>Nerfed
Get out of newfag MMR and then talk again. You will curse the day when you have a Mei in your group and you figure out she's a useless piece of shit against any group that played more than 10h.
>>
>>341438739
>Also not really a hard counter but Lucio can easily outrun him and heal up to never die
>"oh btw this character can evade him pretty well"
>>
>>341441503
Zenyatta is like Genji, he takes a lot of skill to make him work
>>
>>341441416
+ this for toblerone as well please.
>>
>>341441615
you were complaining about 1 hit kills while saying a character who can 1 hit is fine.
>>
>>341438512
And wtf are you doing while roadhog heals? Just sitting there looking at him? Use you fucking hammer his heals doesn't even heal for all the damage your charge did.
>>
>>341441054
Learn to deal. Pick Phara and laugh at her.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.