[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it completely futile to try and avoid spoilers for almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: persona-5-screens-1.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-screens-1.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
Is it completely futile to try and avoid spoilers for almost a year? No way we're gonna learn enough moon for the japanese release.

Persona 5 thread. What did you think of the gameplay footage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqcl-GRkVVU
>>
I know Japanese, so I can enjoy the game in September.
>>
I'm EU and I've preordered the NA version. Tbh I'm considering importing and just trying to make my way through it.
I only know kana though lol
>>
Wow that looks, like nothing special.
You can wait and play your mediocre game later, who cares about spoilers the only reason to play it is play pretend gf with the girl in it
>>
>>341430503
>all these newfags trying and failing at bait this week
>>
If you want to avoid spoilers stop watching the trailers and making threads about it???????

You already know you're going to buy it anyway.
>>
File: persona 5.jpg (79 KB, 1273x549) Image search: [Google]
persona 5.jpg
79 KB, 1273x549
AYY YO! AY YO!!!!!!
HOLD UP!
>>
>>341429217
Persona is kinda niche, OP. After a while, all people talk about is waifus, not the story or anything else. Just look at P4, no more Adachi memes.

I went a whole year off /v/ to avoid spoilers once and it was completely worth it, didn't see a single spoiler since I came back.
>>
>>341429217
I don't understand why any other company wants to release a JRPG now
>>
>>341433075
Nobody's chasing the Call of Duty money anymore. Gaming has been segmented so there there's tons of different kinds of niches, rather than everyone just playing AAA games.
>>
>>341429217
It's your own fault for not learning moon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.