[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help with emulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: watdo.jpg (152 KB, 1330x880) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
152 KB, 1330x880
ok so hi

i heard this is the deep web and i think that i can get a fast reply on what to do here

i have a problem with my emulator of zelda: the wind waker which is on PC

im stuck on pic related and cant continue

dont know what you want in return but i appreciate help, thanx
>>
18+ website, read the rules and lurk before posting, fuck off.
>>
Delete System 32
>>
buy a wii u, wind waker hd is on sale
>>
you need to put the memory cartridge into your cd drive
>>
>>341426454
Delete system 32. If it doesn't work be sure to let us know so we can figure out a different solution. I have your back senpai.
>>
>>341426558
dont do this it creates mustard gas

sorry to spoil your fun but we cant be sending kids to the hospital every 5 minutes. they're understaffed enough as it is
>>
>>341426558
>>341426794
Ignore the idiots, only these two posts are correct.
>>
>>341426829
Quit lying to the lad. You may think you are the coolest guy on the deep web by lying ro the kid but you are actually nothing but a huge faggot.
>>
Post your tits and i will hep, bro.
>>
>>341426454
/vg/ has an emulation general. Go read the OP
>>
>Delete system32 meme
uhm, you have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
Format your drive so it can be used as a memorycard you moron
>>
>>341428850
format my drive?
>>
Hit yes
>>
>>341429310
wont let me
>>
>>341429679
hit no?
>>
in dolphin go to options>configure> select gamecube

In device settings you need to have a memory card in slot A

you should have no problem after that, the same problem happened to me too.
>>
>>341426454
Set a memory card in the settings.

>>341426552
Hi summer, stop trying so hard to fit in. It's not an issue of him being unable to press A you fucking tard. He just didn't set a memory card.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.