[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: d3.png (58 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
d3.png
58 KB, 300x168
What went right?
>>
>>341421803
everything
>>
>>341421803
Nothing
>>
>>341421803
The question stands
>>
Pretty much everything, that expansion alone saved the horrible train wreck that was Diablo 3.
>>
>>341421803
Something
>>
>>341421803

Don't know. After the base game I'm not giving anymore money to them
>>
They admitted they were wrong and stupid to pull the shit they did
>>
>>341423395
You should give it a try when the expansion is on sale at like $10, it ain't a goty but surely fucking fixes the clusterfuck that was vanilla D3.
>>
They essentially shat on over a decade of consumer trust with this "gem" which is why they're moving on to overwatch and faggot card games because they're hemmoraging old fans but thats fine because why make good products when you can make shitty ripoffs and then charge money for skins/bonuses?

If I had any fake sense of morality as far as games are concered I'd feel slapped in the face that D3 was such a piece of shit on launch, was kept that way for a year or two for the sole purpose of letting the BMAH ride then all the sudden "haha loot 2.0 guys this is the REAL game you just gotta buy the expansion to fix it :P"

scummy shit really
>>
>>341423603
But loot 2.0 was a free patch for Diablo 3, it wasn't a RoS-only content.
>>
Please don't bully, but what makes RoS so much better than vanilla D3? Got them both last year on sale for $20 and really enjoyed them both. The only difference I noticed was the story and atmosphere. Also, I've never played 1 or 2, and didn't experience the Diablo 3 launch since I played it for the first time last year.
>>
>>341423603
you seem really gay and autistic relax bro
>>
>>341423762
>didn't experience the Diablo 3 launch
you basically played the game after they fixed everything
good job, i guess
D3 before RoS was utter fucking shit
>>
>>341423762
Current D3 vanilla is basically the same as RoS minus act V and the crusader class.
>>
>>341423702
but 2.0 was in essence what prodded you to buy RoS
>>341423839
chill bro its just a website
>>
>>341421803
Nothing has gone right at Blizzard for a very long time.
>>
>>341424034
well no shit
unfortunately the loot 2.0 update made the late game extremely fucking grindy, to almost unbearable levels of boredom
i shiver at the thought that they're now bringing that shit to wow with legion
>>
>>341421803
Nothing.

It still doesn't have any real stat and skill mechanics and point distribution. Paragon is half-assed.

Power is still solely based on gear, especially weapons, instead of 50/50 or something--I can't wear grey/white items and kill something in higher difficulties, while you can in D2 and D1.

Still no PvP. They should've implemented a D3 version of the D2 PK system (aka hostility system). You make a game that allows you to switch hostility (only doable in towns) or a game that makes everyone hostile. If carebears join such games, they have no right to bitch when they get PK'd.

The RoS cube is nice that you can store legendary powers in it, but it falls short in the crafting department. There aren't a lot of recipes. I also have to go to town to use it. I also can't use it as a temporary storage space.

There are also no runes. They made legendaries and sets more powerful than something that you craft, but takes longer to put together because you farm the mats for it (runes, items with the right sockets, etc). It should be the other way around. Like maybe in RoS, you find the best-rolled rare with the right sockets (either you craft or it drops), then put runes in it to endow the rare with the runeword properties/modifiers AND keep the existing rare modifiers.

I'm glad they're abandoning D3 and moving on with D4. Hopefully, they go hire Blizzard North people to make it, and keep the Irvine degenerate from tainting D4 with their WoW/SC bullshit (colorful, casualized, etc).
>>
File: 1465767468882.gif (5 KB, 500x169) Image search: [Google]
1465767468882.gif
5 KB, 500x169
>>341423395
personally, i enjoyed the expac; but i only started playing after Blizzard removed all the controversial shit that everyone complained about near launch.
I just wish they kept in the gold auction house and simply removed its ties to the drop rates.

I understand how you wouldn't want to give them money after the shit show that was release, and i would probably feel the exact same way if i played it then.
>>
Enchanting and transmog
Westmarch was done well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.