[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>enemies drop weapons have stats and durability Elder scrolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: e3_zelda.jpg (443 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
e3_zelda.jpg
443 KB, 800x800
>enemies drop weapons have stats and durability
Elder scrolls (and other wrpgs)
>mark enemies with binoculars, fire spreads around
Far cry 3
>character has an iPad, plus tons of other tools just for messing with enemies
MGS V
>You can chop down trees with axes, mine resources and then craft new items
Minecraft and Runescape

Remember Nintendo doesn't copy, they innovate
>>
Ah yes, I forgot that video games invented the idea of foraging and using natural resources. As you all know life began in the digital era.
>>
>>341419978
how many games have the 4 of it at the same time?
>>
File: sony.jpg (350 KB, 810x1534) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
350 KB, 810x1534
Sonyggers on suicide watch
>>
Stupid thread
>>
>>341419978
>link holding sword with right hand
Despite my triggering I am eager to play Metal Gear Solid Z.
>>
>>341420196
It's not copy if it ends up being more successful :^)
>>
File: 149895305396.jpg (125 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
149895305396.jpg
125 KB, 499x499
>>341420171
The nigger 3 wild shit
>>
>>341419978
>you control a character and can jump
Nice ripoff of Crash Bandicoot but I'm willing to give it a try
>>
>>341419978
"See that mountain, you can climb it".

New Zelda is the only game where this rings true.
>>
>>341420196
>one company does stuff way ahead of its time on a basic level
>one company does the same stuff later on a more refined level

It's actually true. I'm a Sonygger myself, and what can I say, Sony is blatantly ripping off Nintendo's ideas. But they're doing it very well in most cases, and improve on the original concept.
>>
>>341420415
so this thread has no reason to exist because LoZ will btfo of all the games brought up by OP
>>
>it is a game
FUCKING STOP RIPPING OF PONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>341420593
>being a video game is a Pong rip-off
Man that's like, wrong.
>>
File: SotC architecture 1.jpg (22 KB, 425x338) Image search: [Google]
SotC architecture 1.jpg
22 KB, 425x338
>>341419978
The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time is the pioneer of third person action/adventure games, if anything all those games are copying Zelda.
The only game you could say it kind of copies is SotC with the climbing and automatic horse but then again the same could be said the other way around, Zelda did influenced SotC.
>>
>>341419978
you sound mad

need a hug?
>>
>>341420990
>Automatic horse
Is it automatic? I'm currently playing through SotC on ps3 and find the horse almost a burden.
>>
OP, all those games were inspired by (ripped off) the original Zelda, so you can hardly fault them
>>
>>341420525
>LoZ will btfo of all the games brought up by OP

Hahahaha no
>>
>>341421478
It's semi-automatic, you can let it run by itself or move it yourself. Also the way horses avoid obstacles and walls remind me of SotC less than it does Zelda games.
>>
>>341421806
Oh right, I know it runs by itself to a degree, until the terrain changes angle by a single degree or there's a tree. I feel like the horse doesn't react to obstacles apart from just straight up stopping.
Cool though that they did that kind of stuff for SotC.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.