[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it can deliver after all the crap it went trough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tlg.jpg (246 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
tlg.jpg
246 KB, 1200x675
Do you think it can deliver after all the crap it went trough? I'm skeptical.
>>
Will it be worth the wait? probably not. That doesn't mean it won't be a good game though
>>
I'm still confused as to why anyone was ever hyped for this.

>2deep5u environmental puzzle game where you need to order your animal friend to help you out
>Meaning it's either going to be braindead simple puzzles that solve themselves or braindead simple puzzles where your retarded dog-chicken animal friend doesn't understand what you want him to do
>Either the main character or the stupid fucking werechickendog is totally gonna die because muh deep storytelling tragic story of friendship bullshit

Nothing about this game looks remotely fun or interesting, it's literally Ico, but replacing the princess with a retarded "animal friend" that looks like it's just begging to be put out of its misery.
>>
>>341417002
just hope puzzles won't be too easy
also inb4 empty world and 15 fps
>>
I don't think it's scientifically able to live up to the hype.

Might still be worth a play, though.
>>
>>341417002
deliver what? it's a niche game for a niche audience with a heavy narrative drive, just like the 2 previous games
>>
>>341417237

Yeah, I don't think it'll be shit, but it probably won't be as good as it was meant to be back then.
>>
>>341417002
I'm done asking for games to be revolutionary. It looks like it's going to deliver something I can enjoy playing, maybe even care about, and that's good enough. Anything else is a bonus.
>>
>>341417483
>2deep5u
>muh deep storytelling tragic story of friendship bullshit

You sound intimidated.
>>
>>341420390
Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
I don't know if I'm old or jaded but I WAS very excited for TLG and FF15 and now both are near their release date and yet I don't really feel any excitement but to buy them out of obligation. I think I'm just tired.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.