[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Twilight Princess is announced >every one rides the hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1423375689340.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1423375689340.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>Twilight Princess is announced
>every one rides the hype train
>game is released
>nowadays is largely hated

>Skyward Sword is announced
>game is released

>Breath of the Wind is announced
>game is released
>???
>>
>GOTY, saviour of Zelda, Nintendo, and video games
>>
It looks pretty cool. I don't like Zelda, but like autistic dress-up games with empty open worlds.
>>
it looks to empty to me and there's gonna be nothing to do besides kill things.
>>
>>341416470
>>Twilight Princess
>>nowadays is largely hated

Haven't you been in a single Zelda thread since the direct? WW is now considered a master piece, and TP is considered great. SS is the only one that is largely hated (for now).

The fucking Zelda cycle is real.
>>
>>341418237
>post how he hates tp
>no you love tp
>The fucking Zelda cycle
Are you retarded? He proves zelda cycle wrong and you go out of your way to disagree with him to support zelda cycl and then act exasperated at how people continue the zelda cycle. Seriously, is there something wrong with you?
>>
>>341418237
>Hate TP
>WW was okay but babby tier easy
>Loved SS when the motion controls worked
What cycle?

BotW looks nice and the gameplay and puzzles seemed adequate for a demo. It's quality is probably going to boil down to how empty the world feels. Other than that I'm glad they've finally stopped trying to rehash OoT.
>>
>>341418493
>>341418765

I should have said "generally considered". There you go, maybe you now can understand what I was going on about. If you don't believe me, then go and read new polls on Zelda game popularity.
>>
>>341416470
>>game is released
>>nowadays is largely hated
L
O
L
>>
>>341418237
>WW is now considered a master piece
Because it is.

TP and SS suck though.
>>
>>341416470

>excited for video game
>its shit

/v/ in a nutshell
>>
>>341418237
>>341419773

Not really.

Wind Waker is garbage.
>>
>>341416470
>twilight princess and skyward sword are largely hated
Yeah, okay.
>>
>>341419773
When the Zelda releases, you'll claim that TP was good, and that SS still sucks. Then the next Zelda after the Wii U one will release, and you'll say that WW and TP are masterpieces, and that SS was okay.

It's always the same thing with you guys.
>>
>>341419923
Aren't they? I've rarely seen anyone here saying good things about TP, and even less people defending SS.

>inb4 /v/ hates everything

Correct, but Zelda is one of those things that you can't criticize anywhere without being stormed by nintendrones that will defend it no matter what, so at least here someone might see things more objectively.
>>
File: Attitude.png (421 KB, 741x885) Image search: [Google]
Attitude.png
421 KB, 741x885
>>341416470
Just keep hating kitty poster.
>>
>>341420356
There's a very large population that loves both games. There's a new vocal group to hate on Zelda every game, I think most people have just given up and are letting people scream about them all they want.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.