[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dedicated story discussion/lore thread? I'm really interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
Dedicated story discussion/lore thread? I'm really interested to hear what /v/ thinks about what the story for this game could be, given the small tidbits we have
>>
File: Goofy.gif (928 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Goofy.gif
928 KB, 500x282
What story? This is literally going to be SotC tier vagueness.
>>
>>341412919
>SotC-tier
Probably much more like Metroid Prime 1 or Dark Souls tier than that pretentious shit. Aonuma has already made it clear that there IS a story, there is a reason for Link's weird waking up sequence, and there are plentiful NPCs in the town areas (not seen in the E3 demo). They're just all entirely optional, you can experience as much or as little of the story as you like.
>>
>>341413171
Could he be a Link from another game, frozen himself so he can wake up when the world needs it?
>>
>>341412647
Given the art style, the design of the moblins and the way they poof like wind waker, and the fact there are Koroks, I want to believe it's some post-wind waker world where the ocean waters have all drained and you're exploring the freshly resuscitated Hyrule
>>
>>341413471
OP here, this is my bet also

My DeviantArt-tier wishes are that this game takes place before and/or during the Great Flood, hence 'Calamity Ganon' (calamity being a synonym for disaster; big distressful event), and the Guardian Robots (sent by the Gods to destroy/flood/save Hyrule?), not to mention the strange circumstances of Link's arrival, considering there was stated to be no Hero during the Flood times.

I doubt Nintendo would be so cool as to tackle a Flood game head on though, but then again they've surprised me in a dozen ways with this game so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1334x750
What I want to happen
>In a new branch of the time line, technology advanced in Hyrule, but shortly after, The Guardians and whoever the main villain his destroyed the majority of Hyrule and its people
>Link is put in stasis by the Shiekah, to wake up and destroy the evil force behind this destruction many years after it happened
>At that point in time, most of the old legends of Hyrule have been forgotten (green tunic; goddesses etc)
>There are survivors, but most stick to smaller communities in various locations because of how monsters have taken over Hyrule
>By using the Master Sword, Link can go back in time to stop the cataclysmic events and visit the restored Hyrule
What will happen
>Barely any cutscenes to save on money, Dark Souls tier "story telling" and a poor story because Nintendo once again proves they can't make a fun game with a good story etc
>>
>>341412919
This area of Hyrule Link is in was supposed to be void of people and monsters but for some reason they started showing up, Hyrule castle is covered in some weird red shields, Guardians are starting to wake up, someone is calling for Link.
Thats all they said in the treehouse.
>>
>>341414118
>and whoever the main villain
It's Ganon. "Calamity Ganon" to be exact, whatever that title is supposed to mean
>>
File: 1463156079822.jpg (206 KB, 658x562) Image search: [Google]
1463156079822.jpg
206 KB, 658x562
>>341414024
>cool
>flood game

I take heart in the fact that I can crush your dreams of this travesty by letting you know that Hylia has been confirmed multiple times, in text and appearance in the game already.
>>
File: FLAOT.png (728 KB, 1156x593) Image search: [Google]
FLAOT.png
728 KB, 1156x593
NINTENDO NOT ONLY DESTROYING SKYRIM AND ASS CREED BUT NOW MINECRAFT
>>
>>341412647
>This is the same Link as in Skyward Sword, because he's right-handed. (TP Link is only right-handed in Wii version.)
>How come he's the same SS Link? Hibernation.
>The old man has nose like Ganon, he could actually be Ganon in disguise
>Or he could be the king of Hyrule. Or both: the king of Hyrule is always Ganon. Notice that you can't see the king in Ocarina of Time. Zelda just didn't recognize that his father is evil.
>>
>>341414118
>Mystery womyn predicts Ganon's coming but there'd be no hero to stop him
>Puts current Link in stasis so he'd be there when Ganon emerges
>link forgets what the fuck he was supposed to do
>Probably at the end revealed Link stopped Wind Waker from happening and they create a new timeline
>>
>>341414256
>weird red shields around Hyrule?
Want that how it was in Wind Waker?
>>
>>341413254
That's what some people think.
The game hints that this may be a previous link who died or something.
>>
>>341414871
People are comparing it to WW and TP
>>
File: 1428536236957.jpg (98 KB, 578x643) Image search: [Google]
1428536236957.jpg
98 KB, 578x643
It takes place at the end of all three timelines and will merge them into a single reality. Henceforth all Zelda games will follow a totally linear chronology.
>>
>>341413171

are you saying SotC doesn't have a story? and that Dark Souls has more of a story than SotC?

if so, you are wrong on both cases.
>>
>>341414481
>>341414481

howso? on ANY of those points?
>>
>>341414318
>Hylia
Don't get me wrong fampai, I know they'll never do a flood game, but it's really to early to say what the fuck is going on. They mention Hylia, who was only significant previously in Skyward Sword, but then the name Hylia did go on to become the name of Lake Hylia, the Great Bridge of Hylia, and so on, implying that even during Twilight Princess times, Hylia as a concept is not completely lost on the Hylians. I mean sure, it'd be easy enough to claim that this game is a Skyward Sword sequel because of the Hylia mentions, but then it also has the Korok, spawns of the Deku Tree. It could be the Deku Tree from any timeline, but we have to at least be far along enough to have a Deku Tree and so far Korok's have only been in WW timeline. There's also the mention of 'Calamity Ganon', so if Ganon's back then reason stands that it's after OOT unless they plan on completely raping his original backstory (which in fairness would not surprise me at all). There's also elements that seem to indicate it's right near the END of the timelines, considering the state of decay and the Zelda 1 references.

It's all up in the air at the moment. They'll never do a flood game, but considering the conflicting evidence we have, I don't think a few mentions of 'Hylia' really means much.
>>
>Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
>abbreviated LoZ: tOoT

>Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wilds
>abbreviated as BoW

What does it mean!?
>>
>>341414318
I never finished Skyward Sword, what does the presence of Hylia mean
>>
>>341415458

They've already done 2 flood games though, and one semi-flood game.

I'm guessing it's going to be just before the flood, when technology was at its high point.

or before Skyward Sword, when there was high technology.
>>
>>341414830
Nice idea.
>>
>>341415615
Before the 3 Goddesses were the hip things to worship. They let Hylia take the reigns until an undisclosed time after Skyward Sword when people started to care more about the creators than the guardian of the Triforce.
>>
>>341416054
I don't think this necessarily means it's a direct Skyward Sword sequel/pre-OOT though, considering how quite a few landmarks have been named after Hylia I feel like it's just a soft retcon so that she has always been conceptually present in Hyrule's religions.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-095619.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-095619.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I'm putting my money on post tp. The weird spider thing looks like turbo midna and eldin bridge was in the trailer.
>>
>>341414910
If I could guess I'd say Windwaker or NES link
>>
>>341416458

I'm going pre SS
>>
>it's the timeline where Link fails
>but then he's resurrected and averts the course of history creating a fourth branch
KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>341416469
>NES link
That's what I'm hoping for honestly. I think this is the Hyrule from Zelda 1 and 2. The biggest reason being that they keep saying that this game is mostly inspired by the original NES Zelda, and that one shot in BotW right once you get out of the cave that is almost INDENTICAL to the one in the NES manual.
>>
>>341416538
>pre-SS
Ganon is the villain
>>
>Sometime in the distant past, Link defeats Ganon and then disappears
>The Sheikah take up the role of Hyrule's protectors in the interim, knowing that Ganon will eventually return. They construct the guardians and other measures to make war with Ganon once he does.
>Ganon returns,and proves more powerful than the Sheikah anticipated.
>In addition to this, no new Link appears to replace the previous one.
>The war a lost cause, the Sheikah devote their remaining resources towards a last-ditch, longshot project: If fate won't produce another Link, they'll make on themselves.
>...but alas, they aren't able to complete it in time. Hyrule is almost completely destroyed.
>A century later, someone resumes the project.
>L has come to
>>
File: skyloft.jpg (368 KB, 959x1100) Image search: [Google]
skyloft.jpg
368 KB, 959x1100
>>
>>341416654

where is your proof?
>>
Sequel to windwaker. After the land was flooded and evil was finally banished from the world hyrule was able to start again. I got this impression from the trailer after seeing the little green guy from WW. I remember them trying to plant the seeds all over the world and this could be the end result. Ancient technology from Skyward sword has been dormant for centuries but was discovered again and made use of by the Sheika tribes to prepare for the next reincarnation of the hero. The fact that link woke up in that chamber might be sign that a previous link failed and got over run by the 'badies'. the Sheika have been waiting for years and preparing the trials for the new hero to arrive but he never came so they use the technology to bring back a reincarnation that could save them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-101833.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-101833.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>341416458
>>
>>341416458
>>341416538
>Post TP
>Pre SS
c'mon guys it's obviously Post Zelda 2
>>
Aonuma here, it's actually an interquel for Zelda I and II where Link is trapped in an alternate dimension.
>>
>>341416661
>True Link was saving Holodrum and Labryanna.
>>
>>341412647
>story
Fuck that, we're getting a game that's like the first Zelda on NES.
>>
>>341416661
Very much what I have in mind. Seems like an awesome background story that could evolve it something pretty deep.
>>
>>341416704
The little Sheikah dudes at the end of the Shrines mention Ganon by name and how they're helping you to defeat him. Multiple journo's have mentioned the games villain, 'Calamity Ganon', by name
>>
>>341416763
Post Zelda 2 seems like a real possibility considering that's decline era Hyrule.
>>
>>341416763
>>341416710
>>341416686

The temple of time is also present and it looks a lot like OoT one, also I read somewhere that Bill mentioned the twin hills doesnt just look like the ones in Zelda NES manual, but are the same ones.

This is going to be just some fan service shit explained in some stupid fashion I bet. Still hyped.
>>
>>341416704
It was mentioned on the playthrough by the Sheika monks.
>>
>>341416880

So, there is only one person in the world named Ganon?

Also, I'm guessing it's pre-human Ganon, back when he was the pig monster wizard thing.
>>
wherever it is in the timeline it probably is way further in the future than any other game as evidenced by the rusted master sword,weird tech,and the overgrown wild
>>
>>341416773
Iwata here, change the story, it sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>341416708
The voice at the start says that Link must save the Hyrule "once again" implying the he, or the one he's based on if he's a clone or something, was successful in defeating Ganon sometime in the past.
>>
File: 1465945565209.png (2 MB, 1344x741) Image search: [Google]
1465945565209.png
2 MB, 1344x741
My guess is post-Wind Waker de-flooded Old Hyrule.

Aside from hints like pic related, or the present of Koroks, we have reason to believe that the old man is Ganondorf. It can't be the King—the King wished to die with old Hyrule, and was swallowed by the sea, either drowning (not how he doesn't talk any more when the water envelops him), or simply vanishing.

Meanwhile, Ganondorf sunk to the bottom of the sea and probably endured the eons as a statue. After Hyrule de-flooded, someone pulled out the Master Sword and Ganondorf started wandering Hyrule again and enjoying the wind.

Maybe his demonic Ganon side separated from the man Ganondorf and ravaged the land—possibly to the chagrin of mellowed Ganondorf, who now helps Link to save the land he so loved from total destruction.

That leaves the question of all the ancient Shiekah technology. Maybe they are pre-flood, and were originally built to fight Ganondorf in the absence of the Hero.
>>
>>341417078
>So, there is only one person in the world named Ganon?
Well, in the Zelda timeline there is arguably only one person named Ganon. Four Swords Adventures Ganon may be a different one but even he is simply a reincarnation at best.

This post just stinks of not knowing how the Zelda timeline goes. There is no 'pre-human' Ganon, before Ganondorf was a Gerudo, he was an egg in a Gerudo womans womb, and before that he was (indirectly) Demise. Pig monster Ganon happens WAY later in the timeline. Unless they plan on seriously raping Ganon's backstory, there's no way that this game can feasibly feature Ganon whilst also being pre-Ocarina in the timeline.
>>
>Calamity Ganon

Such a weird name. Makes me think he's less a physical being and more some angry spirit thing like Giygas or something Possibly he makes up the black shadow that's engulfing the casle)
>>
File: 1402851814118.jpg (157 KB, 930x974) Image search: [Google]
1402851814118.jpg
157 KB, 930x974
>>341412647
Probably a post Zelda 2 story. With Skyward Sword and A Link Between Worlds, I wouldn't be surprised if they're moving away from the non-canon games (Ocarina+sequels).
>>
I saw Koroks in the gameplay footage, so it's obviously going to be a post-WW adult timeline game set in a re-emerged Hyrule that's been drained by the forests the Koroks planted. The Great Plateau being the origin of this Hyrule and it being heavily forested supports this as well.
>>
>>341412647
the bad guy is zelda and gannon did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 18j0yyebco7eqjpg.jpg (279 KB, 800x1092) Image search: [Google]
18j0yyebco7eqjpg.jpg
279 KB, 800x1092
>>341412647
Since it's confirmed that Ganon is in this game, and there are references to Twilight Princess, it probably takes place in the downfall timeline at least 100 years after Four Swords Adventures.
>>
It's the start of the 2D Timeline. The other two had Ganondorf, not Ganon (in fact, Ganon/Dorf was killed in Wind Waker). This is set as a re-imagining of the original Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>341417560
Sorry I meant the child timeline.
Jesus Christ why is the story so fucking confusing.
>>
>>341417560
I'd say this is before Link to the Past, based on that.
>>
>>341417078
If you look at some of the demo floor recordings, a lot of people got to the Ganon explained bit and it shows what is basically TP Beast form Ganon enveloping the castle with darkness. So at the very least we have that.
>>
>people speculating about being set at various possible points
This is fun and it's the first time it happens post-reveal of the official timeline. ALBW's placement was set in stone pre-release by Nintendo itself and so was Triforce Heroes' once they mentioned it starred the same Link.
>>
File: mariostanza.png (16 KB, 243x246) Image search: [Google]
mariostanza.png
16 KB, 243x246
>>341414779
>the king of Hyrule is always Ganon. Notice that you can't see the king in Ocarina of Time. Zelda just didn't recognize that his father is evil.
So you think he got off the throne and kneeled in front of it?
>>
>>341412647
>After being encased in a Sarcophagus of stone for 100 years, our hero, the Dorfslayer awakens from his long slumber to massacre the legions of darkness which have escaped from the Dark World.
>>
File: ALttP Christian.png (151 KB, 550x720) Image search: [Google]
ALttP Christian.png
151 KB, 550x720
>tfw it's in the era of decline and Hyrule has been introduced to Christianity, followed by a Roman Empire tier collapse. The people who introduced it were actually missionaries from planet Earth.
>>
Calling it now, Ganon is called Calamity Ganon because he is Ganon life force from all the timelines sealed not with sacred magic this time but with Arcane Tech shit like the one we see all around the world, SS Link and Zelda knew about Demise curse, and with the help of the Sheikah time travel tech tried to seal all of the evil energy, then there was some sort of accident, becuase time travel is fucking shit and pieces of diferent timelines got merged in one place, like in HW, that's why we see different landmarks from different games.
>>
>>341417658
What I meant is that near the end of Four Swords Adventures, Ganon is revived and is sealed in the Four Sword. Obviously he could escape.
It wouldn't be before Link to the Past because Hyrule isn't in ruins before that game, while this game implies that the Kingdom has been abandoned for many years.
>>
>>341417594
>The other two had Ganondorf, not Ganon
The two are interchangeable, the name Ganon has occasionally been used to refer to human form in Wind Waker/Twilight Princess, and human form transforms into beast form in both Ocarina and Twilight.

It was a long-running fan thing that there was some beast vs. man divide between Ganon and Ganondorf, but I really don't think that's the case anymore
>>
>>341417839
I hope there's a mix of the dark world theme in the game
>>
I personally think it's the last in the timeline and an effort to merge them all back together.

We have Skyloft falling out of the sky in one piece of art.
We have the Temple of Time (which is only present between MM/OoT before it falls to ruin, yet Skyloft/Sky Temple is still in the sky in TP)
We have Koroks which Kokiri only exist in the adult timeline in that form.
We have Ganon confirmed and in all timelines he does die fully. LoZ, TP, and WW.
Hylia is brought up at some point as well which is a thing in SS and doesn't seem to be brought up anywhere else.

I think it's just everything is starting to blend together and combine into one timeline and things are crossing in and out.
>>
>>341412647
Apparently if you beat all the Shrines of Trials in the game you get a "special" prize.
I bet you it's the green tunic.
>>
>>341417187
Doesn't have to refer to the previous reincarnation. What if they are bringing back the time travel aspect from skyward sword to bring back an incarnation that was able to deal with the threat a long time ago. I Was thinking that the previous hero wasn't able to defeatganon due to not being prepared and the sheika have taken it upon them selves to gather the best resources and items to provide link with the necessary means to do so this could be the biggest threat hyrule has faced so far.
>>
File: king.png (234 KB, 574x288) Image search: [Google]
king.png
234 KB, 574x288
>>341412647
It's the Wind Waker timeline in a distant future
>>
>>341418294
They have different hair colour.
>>
>>341417560
>ignoring the koroks and references to the great sea
>implying they're not reuniting all the timelines into one with some timey wimey explanation bullshit
>>
>>341418384
That's the lighting of the sunset. It's white.
>>
>>341418185
The fact that he's called Calamity Ganon also might be a hint of merging timelines.

Which would be awesome.
>>
>>341418217
There's no way they'd have the green tunic at basically the end of the game. My guess is you get it after the first dungeon.
>>341418294
But Daphnes is dead and ST is already 100 years in the future and on a completely different continent well above Hyrule and far away from it.
>>
>>341417560
Koroks are in the game and they were born due to the great flooding. It's the Wind Waker timeline, after Spirit Tracks
>>
>>341418389
What references to the Great Sea?
Having the Koroks in the game implies nothing.
Just look at how the Zoras move around the timeline.
>>
>>341418217
I like to think it's the Triforce
>>
>>341418492
You could be right,
What >>341418517 says is more believable
>>
>>341412647
Straight from some secret sources of mine I've got the full story for you guys:
>Link, he come to town
>Come to save the Princess Zelda
>Ganon took her away
>Now the children don't play
>But they will
>When Link save the day
>Hallelujah!
>>
File: Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg (907 KB, 944x1267) Image search: [Google]
Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg
907 KB, 944x1267
BUT WHERE

DOES IT FIT
>>
>>341418513
see >>341417308
But also, Zoras are not the same as Koroks. Zoras are a natural species, Koroks are CREATED magically by the Deku Tree(s) in the same way he used to do with the Kokiri
>>
It probably takes place on either the Adult or Failure timeline.

>Adult
Korok are present, ruined Hyrule could be post-flood. Alternatively, ruined Hyrule could be on account of Ganon fucking shit up, making it pre-flood and making Link not a reincarnation of the hero again, and the end of the game would result in flooding Hyrule

>Failure
Game has a lot of references to LoZ, the world is in ruin, Ganon is seemingly already active, the fact that Link was being stored like some kind of weapon and the fact that members of the Sheikah are are working together with Link in some kind of conspiracy to take down Ganon suggest this might take place in the Imprisoning War.
Koroks are a problem, but it is possible the Kokiri evolved into Koroks separate of the great flood.
>>
>>341418434

Then where did his crown go?
>>
>>341418607
The words of wisdom passed down from the gods.

>Link, fill up your hearts.
>So you can shoot your sword with power.
>And when you're feeling all down, the fairy will come around, so you can fight and not be a stinky coward.
>>
>>341418626
At the end of the Child or Downfall timeline obviously.
Could be either due to the references to the Original game and Twilight Princess.
>>
>>341418496
Not entirely. The Kokiri were also little wood people in SS, and they only became Koroks due to the environment on the sea, they're no longer on the sea.

Besides how would you explain the ruined Temple of Time and the Skyloft art? Because the Temple of Time definitely no longer exists in the adult timeline, not even in ruins.
>>
>>341418740
>crowns are glued to your head and can not be removed
>>
I originally thought Link was gonna be a little tyke in a band of big scruffy mercenaries kinda like Guts from Berserk.
I dunno what made me think that but I think it could be a cool concept, big fat hylians drinking in a pub and having banter with quiet little link squashed in the middle.
>>
>>341418626
This game's setting is a quantum superposition of the three timelines, i.e. its place in the timeline will depend on how you measure it (i.e. by how you examine the lore on your playthrough). Trust me, I'm a scientist.
>>
>>341418703
Also they keep referencing Hylia, so I don't know what the fuck is going on there since I thought Hylia stopped being a thing post-Skyward Sword
>>
>>341418029
There was never a seperation in the first place. In OoT, Ganondorf's keep was specifically called Ganon's Castle before Ganondorf ever transformed, and his human clone is called Phantom Ganon. It's bullshit the fans made up because almost none of them ever read any dialogue.
>>
>>341418703
What if it's failure Link working with Sheikahs to create a time travel machine to go to post TP barren world to get a item or change something so they can fix their own timeline?
>>
>>341418794

my point exactly,

it can't possible be the same guy, he doesn't even have a crown.
>>
>>341418680
>De Flooded Hyrule
I doubt that they would go so far as to do that with the story.
Besides, you don't see the Kokiri in Twilight Princess or the/a Great Deku Tree, maybe after that game another one grew and it created Koroks.
>>
It's going to be the Phantom Pain of Zelda games.

Link is some dude, not the "chosen one"
It probably takes place after the great flood, since the master sword is all old n shit
Link has a literal iDroid, when using the magnet, you get this weird VR overlay on the surroundings
>>
>>341418830
Lake Hylia has always been a thing in Zelda
>>
File: 75.jpg (421 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
421 KB, 1280x720
so what's with the eastereggs from TP HD?
do they fit in any theory so far?

pic related
second one coming
>>
>>341418830
It seems to have fallen out of legend/knowledge.

There are tons of references from every timeline honestly. I'm inclined to agree with some of the other anons, shits merging back. Which begs the question, if this is an existing Link.
>>
Whatever happened to Link being a babby?
>>
>>341418454
Yeah, I wish they would finally unite the mess we have now, but I don't count on it
>>341418492
>But Daphnes is dead
he just stayed on the bottom of the sea, wouldn't surprise me that he survived since he is still alive while link floats away and since he's a magical guy who can transform into a boat at will. Also the fact that ST is set on the new continent discovered by Link and Tetra means nothing, it could very well be a 1000 years later in the old hyrule or what not.

Not saying it is the Adult timeline, but it's very well possible. Mostly due to Koroks that we know exist only in that timeline.
But hey, they already proved that they don't give a shit about the timelines, it could be very well the unification of all the previous three or even a new one entirely cause why not.
>>
File: 1435821573570.jpg (6 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1435821573570.jpg
6 KB, 329x328
>https://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/breath-of-the-zelda-or-link-of-the-wild-zelda-bow/
one thing that iam worried about the game is that there are no cool enemy (yet?) no one wants to fight those boring golbins
>>
I wonder whats up with the falling meteors at 16:30

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/zelda/movie/top.mp4
>>
File: 1375419428746.gif (861 KB, 320x190) Image search: [Google]
1375419428746.gif
861 KB, 320x190
>>341418916
>>
Did Saria die or? What happened to people during the great flood? will it ever be explained
>>
File: 887.jpg (75 KB, 1173x544) Image search: [Google]
887.jpg
75 KB, 1173x544
>>341418946

nr. 2
>>
>>341418920
Forest Temple is the Great Deku Tree in TP, it's just dead.
>>341418946
Other than it can't be the Hero of Twilight, probably not. I imagine you can use all the Zelda Amiibos, so you might get WW Link and stuff helping out as well for instance.
>>
>>341418934
Goddess Hylia
>>
>>341418830
Hylia has always been referenced before Skyward Sword.
She's mentioned in both ALTTP and TP.
>>
>>341418946
As an aside, out of context that picture is pretty edgy. Ganon, who is a bit goth looking, appears to be stabbing himself. What a freak.
>>
THIS LINK IS A CLONE MADE BY THE SHEIKAS TO PREVENT ANOTHER SITUATION WERE THERE IS NO HERO

SCREENCAP THIS
WE /NUCLEAR/ NOW
>>
>>341419000
They're probably for the "realist world"
Maybe you can find them for crafting materials?
>>
>>341418964
Daphnes is a ghost, he even teleports and does the ghost noise when he does so.

Besides, the Temple of Time exists, which doesn't in the adult timeline.
>>341419019
They're still Sages. They died in the first place to become Sages.
>>
>>341418830
Considering there is the Great Bridge of Hylia in Twilight Princess and Lake Hylia in literally every Zelda game, I think they're just doing a soft retcon so that Goddess Hylia has always been a part of Hylian culture and she just coincidentally didn't get mentioned very much pre-SS.
>>
>>341419090

ALTTP and TP are both after Skyward Sword.
>>
>>341419057
So, does that stop a new one from growing?
>>
File: 1465938789373.png (263 KB, 1680x935) Image search: [Google]
1465938789373.png
263 KB, 1680x935
The red mountains looked like Death Mountain from the SNES.
>Forest of Spirits from the SNES (Remember that rusted Sword?)
>The Bridge looks like the one from TP.
>Floating Island from SS.
>Slimes and Koroks from WW.
>Temple of Time from OoT, SS and TP, linking multiple Games.
>Mt. Hylia next to Hylia River reminds me of Kakariko from Oot, i think there were also a lot of Ruins around that part of the map.

For me it looks like something that mashes up previous games and therefore will not fit in any timelines at all. (I also think Zelda timelines are pretty much bullshit). Maybe it involves timetravel or again something like overlapping worlds and we see different versions of Link troughout the game. Wolf Link being next to "normal" Link is already pretty weird.

Also the Beginning is something we never saw before. Link is alone, slept in a Machine, he is not part of the world yet. He gets awoken for a purpose.

Some guy yesterday had the theory that Link is something non-human (possibly made by evil), and were comparing it to Gits.
>>
Why the FUCK did Link disappear during the adult timeline and let ganon flood hyrule?

Was he a cuck
>>
>>341419194
You know what I mean.
Before Skyward Sword was made.
>>
>>341419194
Every game is after Skyward Sword
>>
>>341418951

>merging back

could this be a hint?
>>341419030
>>
>>341419090
Source on that? I can't find any older references to her.
>>
>>341418830
We know from SS that Sheikah have been around since the time of Hylia. It's not a stretch to say those meditating Sheikah mummies are from tens of thousands of years from the past back during Hylia's reign. It's also not completely irrelevant to the story now, seeing as Hylia is the ancestor of the entire Royal Family.
>>
>>341419229
No, Zelda was like:
"I'm so sorry I stole 7 years of your life!"
And sent Link back in time, causing the destruction of Hyrule.
>>
>>341419229
Time travel anon.
>>
>>341419229
Because he went back in time, did you even play the game?
>>
>>341419247

So far
>>
>>341419229
Because he ceased to exist in that universe when he was sent back in time by Zelda.
>>
>>341419271
Characters from previous Zelda titles have mentioned Hylia. In A Link to the Past, one of the Maidens refers to the Royal Family as "the royalty of Hylia."[49] Shad from Twilight Princess names Hylians "the people of Hylia."[50]

>"Yes, according to legend, Hyrule was made by the Hylians, who, as we all know, are the closest race to the gods...truth be told, there's also a theory saying that in ancient times there was a race even closer to the gods than the Hylia people, and THEY created it. And they, simultaneously with the birth of the Hylia people, created a new capital, a capital that floated in the heavens." — Shad (Twilight Princess)
>>
File: 1412688840325.jpg (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1412688840325.jpg
4 KB, 184x184
>>341419102
>>341419309
>Sheikas are the Illuminati of Zelda
>>
Child and adult being two different universes never made sense by the way, that's not how time works
>>
>zelda timeline

JUST

Literally so confusing and retarded. I wouldn't mind a retcon or some shit
>>
>>341414830
>Link forgot what the fuck he was supposed to do
>spends all day hunting with wolf link while climbing on literally everything
>Ganons wondering where the fuck the hero is because he is used to getting screwed over
>Sheikah facepalm in union by putting a complete retard into stasis
Webcomic where
>>
I think it's pretty obvious it comes after Wind Waker given these screen grabs I'll be providing.
>>
>>341419000
can you webm it
>>
>>341419229
Because princess Zelda, in spite of possessing the triforce of KNOWLEDGE, is an idiot.

When she sends Link back in time at the end of the game to prevent the whole tragedy by having Link just not open the door in the Temple of Time, she removes Link for her current timeline and creates a new one.
So with Link absent from her timline, he's not around to stop shit from going down the next time
>>
>>341419583
>>
So far this is what we have.

>Temple of Time exists
It does not exist in the Failure or Adult Timelines. He however does exist in the Child Timeline, but is destroyed by the time of TP.
>Sheikah exist
They exist only in the Failure and Child Timelines. Impa in the Oracle games and Impaz in TP, and Impa in OoT where the timeline diverges.
>Hyrule is not flooded
This exists in all timelines, however it is not the same Hyrule in the adult timeline.
>Koroks
These only exist in the adult timeline.
>Technology exists in abundance
This doesn't really exist in any timeline on the scale that exists in BotW. It however does exist in abundance during Skyward Sword specifically.
>Skyloft in Promotional Art falling out of the sky
Skyloft seemingly exists within all timelines, however we only ever see it in one, the child timeline, which has become the Sky City and it's people evolved .
>ancient sea references
A sea exists only in the failure and adult timelines. The sea in LA, OoA, OoS, LoZ, and AoL, and the sea of WW, PH, and ST. Only the failure timeline is Hyrule not flooded however.

Now a curious question, has anybody matched up the Temple of Time's location on the map to where we see Death Mountain on the map? That might give us a good indication of where the game takes place better.
>>
>>341418626
Alternative line when Ganondorf rised Hyrule from the Sea after WW. You are the hero who Didn't come because you were still in the oven.
>>
>>341419102

that's why there are all the shrines with trials
Sheikas didn't know it cloning would work so they made the trials so clone Link has to prove himself
>>
>>341419525
Translation: My pea-brain can't handle lore deeper than a puddle! Why don't they just rehash the "save the princess" plot over and over in each game!
>>
>>341419651
Hyrule Castle was containing an evil within it that apparently woke up one day.

Only one game ends with Ganon trapped in the castle.

Ganon wakes up, only makes sense for the King to wake up with him. He clearly wasn't mortal. I mean, how fucking old is he? He didn't have any parents down under the sea. Guy was fucking immortal as shit. Turned into a boat for god's sake.
>>
>>341419525
I agree
>>
>>341419429
but then who's majestic 12
>>
>>341419789
>majestic 12
Lokomos
>>
Link wakes up from a deep sleep after 100 years, and it's heavily implied he came back from the dead. The spirit of the hero gets reincarnated after Link dies, right? Whether or not he gets ressurected. So call me crazy, but our Link may come into contact with the "current" Link.
>>
>>341419201
It shouldn't, no. But we don't know if that's the Great Deku Tree or the Child Deku Tree. Either way the Great Deku Tree in OoT dies, and a new one eventually grows, this is the one we know in WW, with the Forbidden Woods being the rest of the Kokiri Forest.

However in TP, we know that this was once the Kokiri Forest due to the symbols on the door, and potentially the Monkeys in this timeline being Kokiri, as they take a new form based on environments. However there is no Deku Tree, the dead tree of the Forest Temple might be the child deku tree instead of the great deku tree. >>341419252
Probably is actually.
>>
>>341419764
I never said nor implied any of that, thank you.
>>
>>341419840
>yfw your Link fights a rogue Link
>>
File: bigbad2.png (577 KB, 931x607) Image search: [Google]
bigbad2.png
577 KB, 931x607
>>341416704
Its fucking ganon
>>
>>341419840
I prefer the Clone theory
>>
What accent did Zelda have in the trailer?

Sounds kind of like that fantasy british they use in fantasy movies perhaps?
>>
Daily reminder this will merge all the timelines thru OOGA BOOGA magic from Sheikahs
>>
File: 1465566453831.jpg (216 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465566453831.jpg
216 KB, 1024x768
>>341419429
If Link ever gets voice acting he should be voiced by Jay Anthony Franke.
>>
>>341419840
>Cave of ressurection

Link's doing a Jon Snow.
>>
>>341418951
>shits merging back
That would be very interesting. I've always liked the idea that Ganon has some degree of connection to the alternate timelines, if not straight going through them all personally (divine prank, + we know that every Ganon has been the same dude with the possible exception of FSA, which >>>>>)
>>
>>341420002
>not wanting him voiced by Sands of Time Yuri Lowenthal or Crispin Freeman just because.
>>
>>341419767
Remember, Ganon is more than just a body. Ganon is a fucking power. So after being stored away as stone for god knows how long, the power woke up. Demise's power woke the fuck back up. And there it is
>>341419912
That's Pig Ganon, Ganon's raw ass power. Ganon unchained. Galvatron Ganon. Max Power Ganon. Super Saiyan Second Grade Ganon. Whatever the fuck you want to call him.
>>
File: O32Z8D0[1].png (542 KB, 1050x450) Image search: [Google]
O32Z8D0[1].png
542 KB, 1050x450
>>341419912

That doesn't look like Ganon to me....
>>
Calamity Ganon is a fucking rad name
>>
>>341419525
They basically forgot they had a timeline after OoT and had to retcon some absurd solution.
>>
>>341419767
>>Only one game ends with Ganon trapped in the castle.
You didn't fight him in the castle, you fought him on top of Ganon's tower
>>
>>341413171
Dont you mean zelda 1 you fucking toddler?
>>
>devs wanted you to be able to climb a massive Ganon in Ocarina of Time but couldn't implement it
>in this game you can climb enemies
>anyone implying that Ganon in the end won't be the size of an actual Shadow of the Colossus colossus

I am prepared to take out his limbs one at a time before being able to slash him in his fat pig face.
>>
File: Ganon_Artwork_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (4 MB, 1900x2471) Image search: [Google]
Ganon_Artwork_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
4 MB, 1900x2471
>>341420119
>>
>>341420095
I always thought that was curious that it's the same Ganon. Both WW and TP take place 100 years after OoT if I recall, which would put them simultaneously.

That may explain why he gets the Triforce in TP prior to his execution, it's when he revived from flooded hyrule in the adult timeline.
>>
>>341420108
>That's Pig Ganon, Ganon's raw ass power. Ganon unchained. Galvatron Ganon. Max Power Ganon. Super Saiyan Second Grade Ganon. Whatever the fuck you want to call him.

Calamity Ganon, most likely...
>>
File: 2453245324.png (268 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
2453245324.png
268 KB, 540x473
This Link isn't real, he's artificial. Punished Link. That's we he pops out of a cryo-pod with no memory or mention of his past in the very first cut scene, to cover it lightly.

The old man is Ganondorf, having been freed of Ganon/Demise's curse. He only wishes to help our Punished Link now.

The also game takes place in a new timeline where all other timelines are converging into it, via Lordran from DaS. So >>341416902's stupid explanation to explain this shit is that.

This is happening thanks to Ganon and ancient Sheikah fuckery (we know know that the Sheikah were extremely advanced and used timeshift stones in SS.)

That's why we're seeing seeing all of this counter-proof timeline shit like the OoT Temple of Time, WW koroks, TP Bridge of Eldin and the like.

Because of the former, we will come across Links from the other games. They will either act as bosses we have to kill (maybe they're the ones accidentally bringing all of this time fuckery into BoTW's timeline) or they will act as sage-like NPC allies we have to befriend in order to stop mega-Ganon. The choice is ours.
>>
>>341420179
I'm prepared to SSX Tricky him while being naked.
>>
Im actually SUPER fucking excited for this.

I've been a fan of zelda for years, sure, but each game has always felt a little 'eh' to me. They've still been fun and i've enjoyed them, but they don't seem as innovative as they once were. A link between worlds maybe being an exception.

this though. Holy shit. Day fucking one on the NX.
>>
File: 1414423156128.jpg (63 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
1414423156128.jpg
63 KB, 638x640
>>341420108
>after being stored away as stone for god knows how long, the power woke up
>Previous Link took the Master Sword from Stone Ganon's head, waking him up
>Sheikas then created their own link by cloning the previous one who failed
>You are actually one of the countless clones the Sheikas made, all of which failed
>>
>>341420172
You're right. But if the water washed away, I really doubt they'd leave the stone Ganon up on the tower. They'd do something with that shit.
>>
>>341419887
You implied that when you said it was confusing, when it's anything but. That implies you lack the mental capacity necessary for processing such a simple backstory.
>>
>>341419995
>Sheiks discover the universe got fractured during OoT
>They use the triforce to wish for a single hyrule
>I am play god
>>
>>341420178
No?
>>
>>341420206
Close to it at least, but the idea is that they're alt timeline versions of the same guy. What I'm suggesting is that it could actually be one version of Ganon traveling through timelines.
>>
>>341420304
Liquid Link failed.
Solid Link failed.

We're left with Naked Link.
>>
>>341412647

For some reason I get the feeling the link you play as isnt a real link, and is like a robot or something.
>>
>>341420304
Holy, Fucking, Shit.... Don't play with me, Anon. That sounds TOO good, fuck.

Also, who /NX/ here? Gonna buy the definitive version of this masterpiece.
>>
>>341419767
>Death Mountain
>Pyramid of Power
>The spot where Hyrule Castle was years ago
>Floating Castle
>His Tower
>A random field
>Lorule Castle

I don't remember any game where he died in Hyrule Castle
>>
>leave resurrection chamber
>Link gets killed by some monsters a few feet away because he didn't have a sword
fucking Sheikah
>>
GUYS

GUYS

what if the old man is Zelda, changes again due to her magic so she can hide from Ganon?
>>
>>341419909
>yfw you're the rogue link
>>
>>341420469
Disguising as an old man is just stupid enough to work
>>
File: 1423001762710.jpg (23 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1423001762710.jpg
23 KB, 360x270
>>341420304
>Sheikas fucked up and awoke Ganon
>They send various heroes to try to solve their mess
>After you seal Ganon's power away you served your purpose
>Final boss isn't Ganon but the Sheika leader
I am ready for link going full nuclear
>>
>>341420447

OoT he gets sealed away in Hyrule Castle
>>
Dumping the webms i have so far, bear with me.
>>
>>341418951
It's a Lord of Legends Link, or L3 simulation. They take multiple setpieces to train this new Link into becoming a fit hero. The cutscene where he awakes from the stasis pod is actually at the end of the game, when you wake up to take on Ganon. It's just been placed somewhere else for demo purpose.

>DIRECTED BY AONOUMA
>>
>>341420447

the Pyramid of Power was Hyrule Castle, just in the Dark World
>>
there better be ALBW's esque music, It was GOAT
>>
File: What clothes when too hot tho.webm (537 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
What clothes when too hot tho.webm
537 KB, 360x360
>>341420570
>>
>>341418946
Damn why's he got an engraving of Link on his clothing? Never noticed that.
>>
When will there be a Zelda that takes place 10,000+ years in the future,

where you have an assault rifle and a car...
>>
>>341420438
The NX is just a portable Wii U, so no I won't. Portable gaming is stupid for a game like this. It requires maximum comfy at a nice gaming station.
>>
>>341420642
So far, I noticed a bit of the original LoZ's dungeon theme in the Shrine music.
>>
File: Gitgud...bomb.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Gitgud...bomb.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>341420647
>>
>>341420673
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Nah he is just tsun tsun for Link.
>>
>Link is a clone, or a Link from another time frozen by the sheikah
>The real Link is working with Zelda to save Hyrule in a different way
>You find the master sword first thanks to the help of the sheikah
>You defeat ganon with the help of the other Link, but as the triforce appears he turns on you to get the wish for himself
Time skip
>You awake to Hyrule in shambles with the trifoce of courage shown on your hand
>Other Link now has power and has imprisoned Zelda until he can find the wielder of courage to change his wish

I am Nintendo
>>
>>341419651
Why does Ganon have to be such a fucking edgelord.
>>
>>341418984
The reveal trailer had some cool monsters though, like that dinosaur skeleton creature.
>>
>>341420570
It really has GitS vibes.
>>
File: Advanced CQC techniques.webm (430 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
Advanced CQC techniques.webm
430 KB, 850x480
>>
POST RACES YOU WANT IN THE GAME
>Hylians confirmed
>Koroks confirmed
>That one very pissed Gerudo confirmed
>Gorons
>Anouki
>Minish
>Ancient Robots
>Twilis
>>
>>341418770
>Because the Temple of Time definitely no longer exists in the adult timeline, not even in ruins.
What makes you say that? We only see a small bit of the Hyrule beneath the sea, the Temple of Time could still be around somewhere.
>>
File: 1443664470934.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443664470934.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>341412647
Here's an OC wallpaper I made.
>>
>>341420702
>The NX is just a portable Wii U
Where the fuck did you get Portable Wii U from?
>>
>>341420850
man link just
doesn't give a shit in this game.

this is some SSX level shit
>>
>>341420789
He isn't in Wind Waker, he just coveted that wind, I suppose...
>>
>>341420873
>Anouki
My nigga
>>
>>341420362
Well to my knowledge didn't they actually say that all Ganons were the same and there is no alternate version of them or any reincarnated version for instance?

If something takes place simultaneously, then yeah you might be right. This might be the way the timelines start slamming into each other which is why we're getting all the stuff together.

It's a Kingdom Hearts situation, the Nobody/Heartless has been destroyed and now the real evil is loose. I mean Ganon(dorf) is dead in every single timeline now. He dies as Ganon in LoZ, and as Ganondorf in both TP and WW, Ganondorf and Ganon both sealed by the Master Sword in TP/WW, and as we've seen of the Master Sword in BotW, it's rusted and been out of use for ages.

This likely does take place at the end of a merged timeline, with the evil/demise curse having escaped the body of the boar demon and ganondorf.

I'm super curious about this now.
>>
File: Glide to slide to glide.webm (3 MB, 860x476) Image search: [Google]
Glide to slide to glide.webm
3 MB, 860x476
>>341420850

Forgot to link the previous one, oh well...
>>
>>341420850
https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo?t=13s
>>
>>341420886
Because they keep talking about how the NX has handheld capabilities and how it's not a Wii U replacement?
>>
>>341418929
>Link is some dude, not the "chosen one"

Already happened with Wind Waker
>>
Anyone got a link to the Ganon cutscene?
>>
File: Grab dat ass.webm (1 MB, 524x517) Image search: [Google]
Grab dat ass.webm
1 MB, 524x517
>>341420984

Wouldn't it be great if the hand grabbed his ass and he constantly has to slap it away ?
>>
instead of removing towns they should've removed npcs, I wanted to see the architecture
>>
>>341420647
Packing the hylian heat
>>
File: 1463391572203.png (9 KB, 407x395) Image search: [Google]
1463391572203.png
9 KB, 407x395
>>341420850
>>341420992
I want a video edit
>>
>>341421118
It's a quick cut in the trailer.
>>
File: 1441416332090.jpg (49 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1441416332090.jpg
49 KB, 555x555
>>341418951
>There are tons of references from every timeline honestly. I'm inclined to agree with some of the other anons, shits merging back.

>be artificially-created Link engineered by the Sheikah - aka Punished Link
>timelines are all merging together in this game and nobody knows why
>everyone just assumes that Ganon is doing it
>our Punished Link doesn't come across just one Link, but MULTIPLE Links throughout the franchise thanks to this timeline fuckery
>you have to kill them all to stop the timelines from merging and pretty much destroying BoTW's version of Hyrule
>punished Link gets a pass from needing to be killed off since he's artificial, this is what he was created for instead. Created to kill other real Links
>final boss isn't Ganon, Ganon is the red herring puppet boss this time around
>turns out the real boss is either the Hero of Time who was accidentally responsible for this fucking timeline split in the first place, or Skyward Sword Link for accidentally creating the entire fucking Zelda cycle
>>
File: Stop time and vectors.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Stop time and vectors.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>341421120

Technology time
>>
So, when should we expect new imgs, footage, news?

december?
>>
>>341421154
THERE ARE TOWNS, DIPSHIT
>>
>>341420552
>Defeat Ganon
>Shiekah say alright get back in the pod
>"No"

Oh fuck
>>
>>341418294
Nose tells me its ganon.
>>
>Link isn't resurrected, he's ported from another timeline into this one
>constantly run into the old brown man with the big nose and beard who used to be this world's hero but has gotten old
>find out that this is Ganondorf who in this timeline received the triforce of courage
>you encounter this timeline's Link, who received the Triforce of Wisdom in this timeline and is the King of Hyrule
>About a quarter of the way into the game you meet the game's dark entity around Hyrule Castle, which is only a massive vague swelling of dark fog that seems to have a mind
>in the final temple you get the magic to penetrate the fog and enter the castle, finally coming to the throne room where you find Zelda
>she transforms into Ganon, the size of Hyrule Castle itsel, and you have to climb and kill her
>>
>>341421271
And they removed them, from the demo. Dipsheit ;~)
>>
>>341420984
This one make me rock hard
Gonna spend the first 10 hours just sliding and gliding around
>>
File: Technology...short.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Technology...short.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>341421253
>>
The whole Link clone thing would be a lot more interesting if there was online PVP.

What if... no, it can't be can it?
>>
>>341421306
It's literally the same nose as Daphnes
>>
>>341420964
The way most people have understood it until now is split timeline versions of the same person. The only time he has been brought back have been resuscitation or straight ressurection, not reincarnation (again, not counting FSA). They're the same dude in that they lived the same life prior to the split, but are still separate as far as timelines go.
>>
File: 1413143054897.png (7 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1413143054897.png
7 KB, 473x454
what is the story and setting is actually pretty straightforward and they just included other elements from different timelines so they could flesh out the world without having to invent new shit
>>
I think people are thinking too big with this story.

I know they're breaking "traditions" and all but the past few games (Besides ALBW and you still don;t really need to play AlttP to understand it) have been mostly self contained stories.
>>
>>341419346
>>341419365
>>341419368
>>341419391
>>341419616
This was never explained anywhere. Did I play WHAT game? The fuck are you faggots on about?

Is there a novel we're supposed to read?
>>
>>341421228
>Final Boss is the Hero of Time trying to correct his mistakes with the timeline unlike the Hero of Oracles and Hero of Heroes (SS I guess?) didn't do with time traveling and paradoxes
>Hero of Time is only ever remembered as a villain
>Hero's Shade and the Hero's Lament

I want this, I want this so bad and I know it won't happen.
>>
>>341421228
>can use amiibos to get companions in form of other links
>they are canon
>botw link and wolf link fighting against toon link and the skeletal from tp
>>
>>341421382
maybe souls like or with an special arena area for it
>>
>>341421430
I don't think they are.

I think the robo-Link and inter-connected timeline theories are looking pretty legit or probable at this point.

There's too much evidence stacking FOR it, not against it.
>>
File: Technology...long.webm (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Technology...long.webm
3 MB, 1600x900
>>341421375

Aaannd i'm out. Anyone has more ?
>>
>>341421458
>he doesn't know
Get a lod of this casual.
>>
>>341421429
>>341421430
I expect most if the story to be like a la Shadow of the Colossus, where you find hint around by exploring. Of course, with a main story as well.
Aonuma said that if you are a very good player or a crazy person you could just get to the final boss early and try to defeat him, but he doesn't reccomend it as you would miss the actual story.
Personally, I like having this possibilities.
>>
>>341421408
It is a curious thing though. He's permanently dead without the Hero's blood in the Failure Timeline and he's sealed permanently in the Child and Adult Timelines due to the Master Sword, which is why he needs to be revived in FSA.

So far the only timeline that it can possible exist in terms of that would be the Child Timeline, and we do have Wolf Link, though I imagine any Zelda Amiibo will work a similar way.
>>
>>341421298
>alternate ending hidden beneath a choice nobody would pick because why would you say no in a zelda game
>>
>>341421458
It's a pretty obvious connection if you played both Ocarina and Wind Waker. The intro to WW basically alludes to the events in the future timeline of OoT. Link disappeared from that timeline at the end of Ocarina because Zelda sent him back to his childhood at the end. It's not complicated at all.
>>
>>341421584
The fact that you can fly off the start plateau in every direction you want is also pretty nice.
>>
>>341421716
to get the glider you gotta complete those shrines tho
>>
>>341421584
We can say that BoW will have short speed runs then, isn't?
>>
>>341415563
you toot a ocarina in ocarina of time and you fire a bow in breath of the wilds
>>
>>341421532
Someone needs to thug life this and post it on /wsg/.
>>
>>341421429
More inclined to believe this one. An open world is stupid hard to fill, so stealing any and all unique aspects from each of the games can easily fill up 1/4th of the world content needed for a continent that huge. (GameXplains analysis of the overworld map kinda suggests this as well.)

Also given his age, this might be the last game Miyamoto helps create before he attempts to retire. Creating a large love letter to the entire series makes sense before passing it on once and for all.
>>
>>341419204
Eastern abbey is where the eastern palace in lttp was.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.