[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So bear with me, /v/ I just cracked this shit out. This is set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: LONK.png (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
LONK.png
1 MB, 960x1080
So bear with me, /v/
I just cracked this shit out.
This is set hundreds or even thousands of years after SS, once Link and Zelda established Hyrule Kingdom, some form of Ganon came to fulfill the Demise curse. People asked to Hylia, ala WW, to save Hyrule since maybe they couldn't defeat him for some reason, and Ganon got sealed in Hyrule Castle along Zelda and Link how somehow ended up in a cryo lab or some shit, seemed to lost his memories since they always share a link.

Link wakes up a hundred years later, called by Zelda, ala LTTP yes, she will be voiced in a time where people is in the middle of rebuilding Hyrule, hence, Nintendo not showing the NPC's.

He ends up waking Ganon up, but not really breaking up his seal, as we see him in some form of plasma state. People made the shrines so Link can build up strenght to finally go to Hyrule Castle and defeat him for good.

The end.
>>
>>341403030
K
>>
Looks shit, who cares
>>
File: 1465969097651.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1465969097651.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
Here's Skyloft for further proof.
>>
>>341403658
Also Skyloft guards the tower from which Link wakes up Ganon, hinting at his importance and not just some easter egg ala Wolf Link.
>>
>>341403030
Actually sounds pretty neat
>>
Explain the Kokori
>>
>>341403030
Who fucking cares about when the story takes place. The game looks like shit. Shit graphics, shit open world, shit physics, and it's gonna be stupid easy to pander to girl gamers and sjws because the possibility of there being a zelda equivalent to dark souls is 0 to none and triggering and sexist to the casual gamer. The very least they could have done was at least not cel shade the fucking thing but nintendo just had to go ahead and do that too. Nintendo claims that they're one of the few game developers that listens to it's fans and implement what the fans want into the game but they fail to fix the one thing that people have been complaining about with Nintendo for years.
I'm glad I stopped playing after twilight princess and sold my wii to buy an xbox. I loved that game and I laugh at all the zelda fans getting dicked year after year by nintendo. I told myself I would only buy another nintendo console if they managed to release another great 3d zelda game but I guess it's good that I get to save my money. Zelda is dead in the fucking dirt. You manchild fans hope so bad to get another ocarina of time or majoras mask but it will never EVER happen. Hope you fedora faggots like playing literal games made for children. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>341404519
Seem to me like some of those stupid shit developers put in open world games to have more content.

Like Anouma just tought of how in WW you had to find Koroks around all the fucking world and tought it would be a better experience in a bigger world, and was to lazy to think of another set of characters to work with.

The Korok even just say something along "Hey you found me, now found my friends to get something nice", there's a reason they didn't give a shit that we saw it.
>>
>>341405617

Here's your (you)
>>
>>341403030
I don't fully agree with your theory. The monks mention Ganon by name at each temple. This means his character is already established in this timeline.
Ganon's first appearance within the timeline is always OoT so all game featuring him take place after.

Now we have to decide which timeline it takes place in since we can safely agree that it cannot take place before OoT.

Ganon dies in all three timelines so we know he is attempting to be resurrected. I feel that strictly calling him Ganon instead of Ganondorf potentially puts him in the decline timeline where i figure he hadn't made much of an appearance there as Ganondorf and considering early designs for the Zelda Universe at the time heavily featured technology.

Koroks and Salt Rocks are really the only support for a WW timeline but Old Hyrule was abandoned a long time ago in favor of New Hyrule and Link being awoken from a cryopod that would have presumably been underwater for over century don't add into well.

An older Twilight Princess timeline fits in as well as any other but Koroks throw the timeline off if they are to have an actual canon reason for existing. The only real support this timeline gets is Wolf Link being Link's partner character if the amiibo is acquired since Wolf Link through this method is Link's only partner it would be expansive on how TTP Link was assisted by OoT Link through the White Wolf/ Hero's Shade.
>>
>>341403030

Ganon's name didn't exist untill OOT

They wouldn't call him Ganon they would say demise
>>
>>341403030
Its another dimension u fuck
>>
>>341406883
Are you going to completely ignore Skyloft?

>>341403658
>>
>>341403030

>time is convulated and space is not what it seems
>>
>>341407895
Twilight Princess had the City in the Sky which was probably Skyloft maybe it finally fell after centuries leaving a land presence now instead of in earlier games.
>>
File: LockeSSthemesTP1.jpg (43 KB, 345x223) Image search: [Google]
LockeSSthemesTP1.jpg
43 KB, 345x223
I just realized something too.

Remember in Twilight Princess when you go below Renado's house and there are carvings with weird writing and Oocca on the walls?

This has to predate even the established Kingdom of Hyrule because the language has been established since as long as The Minish Cap where you seek Hylian writing in the library and when Ezlo chants. It's generally assumed that the language of Zelda games stays as constant as possible but changes in appearance between games occasionally, unless a plot element interferes (like the passage of time in TWW; but OoT and TP have the same language, hence why the Temple of Time has a syllabery of the modern alphabet).

In the Japanese version of Twilight Princess, the Oocca are the creators of Hyrule. So bear with me here.... what if... now follow me here.... The Oocca are the creators of THIS Hyrule, and roam the land outside of the plateau?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.