[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you on the side of change?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: e3-2016.jpg (181 KB, 982x684) Image search: [Google]
e3-2016.jpg
181 KB, 982x684
Are you on the side of change?
>>
>>341389372
These all seem to be positive or neutral changes though. Nothing objectively bad about any of those three.
>>
New GoW is clearly ND-tier shit, but the other two have potential.
>>
>>341389372
>GoW
I'll give it a chance keeping my hopes rock bottom
>RE VR shit
Nope.
>LoZ silky smooth 15 fps this time with bland as fuck colors and gameplay
Pass.
>>
>God of War
Was never a fan.
>Zelda
Again, never really a fan to begin with.
>Re7
I'll be skipping this and Umbrella Corps.
>>
GoW looks like shit but I'll probably still try it anyway.
Haven't been interested in Zelda in years but it looks okay.
RE7 could be good but probably won't be.
>>
>Zelda
looks good, but I like every zelda (except PH and MM) so I was never one of those fags constantly crying that the series was "dead"
>GoW
Not a fan of the series, but I did play them when bored and the games cost little money. This new game is a Naughty Cuck cinematic piece of garbage. If I was a fan I'd be livid.
>RE7
I don't know how to feel about this. As long as RE2 Remake is good I guess I can live with whatever 7 is
>>
File: 1428966315886.jpg (26 KB, 180x282) Image search: [Google]
1428966315886.jpg
26 KB, 180x282
>>341389372

Zelda didn't change that much, it still a zelda game. RE became a Silent Hill game, and for fucks sake, this is not a good thing because no one with more than 8 years old get scared at zombies.

GoW became a piece o shit. I will pretend i have never seen that crap, so my good memories wont be ruined.
>>
>>341389372
I want that daddy dick
>>
>>341389372
Who's this bald fuck?
>>
>>341389372
Zelda and RE, for sure. They look fantastic in my opinion. Fuck everything about the new GoW though.
>>
>>341389372
Why are we saying GOW is naughty dog shit? It showed combat. Or do we just echo what a couple shitters say now?
>>
>God of War
Baby's first CUHRAZY -> Last of Us clone

>Resident Evil VII
Action horror -> P.T. clone

>Legend of Zelda
Boring linear action puzzle game -> best game ever

I'm on the side of Zelda's change anyway
>>
>GoW
Might be cool, I think the original games are too simple. Maybe this change will be good, maybe bad, who knows yet.

>Zelda
It's an interesting change, but I'm not sold on it. This could have been a new IP instead of just using the Zelda elements to make a light Elder Scrolls.

>Resident Evil
I'm extremely okay with this. Anything beyond RE4 is a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>341389372
I wanted to see more new IP
>>
>>341389372
zelda looks empty, god of war looks interesting, resident evil looks better than RE6 excited to try the new one.
>>
File: 1442579243440.jpg (58 KB, 518x561) Image search: [Google]
1442579243440.jpg
58 KB, 518x561
>>341391503
Ripping on LoZ with bland as fuck colors and NOT RE or GoW??

You are one mad fucking sonygger
>>
File: Piccolo Rainbow.jpg (23 KB, 477x330) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo Rainbow.jpg
23 KB, 477x330
>>341389372
Fuck yes.

These were the three most exciting things of the whole show.

Three stale franchises that decided to throw their shit in a blender and see what comes out.

I don't care that GoW is copying TLoU

I don't care that LoZ is absorbing Skyrim/Witcher/DaS

I don't care that RE is ripping off PT.

It's better than them shitting out the same old stuff they always do.

Even if they're grabbing hold of modern gaming trends, I'm still excited to see how these particular devs/franchises tackle them.
>>
>>341392643
stop being a faggot nintendobaby, the new zelda looks worse than wind waker.
>>
File: Que porra é essa.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
Que porra é essa.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>341392161

GoW was always about crushing a lot of enemies with sparse, long reach blows, with speed, brutality, beautyness, and open camera view so you don't need to care about it. GoW was the nice middle point between the crazy DMC action, and the more thoughtful hack n' slash combat.

But this new crap is like Skyrim played in 3rd person with finishing moves. Can you imagine making an Air combo in this crap? Or dealing with attacks from massive groups? Hell no, this is not GoW, it is just an generic naughty dog shit with kratos skin on it.
>>
Okay with all of them

I liked GoW for its action and boss battles, and the brutal ways to kill shit, but we have had enough of that system. Either the franchise should have died and be forgotten, or they need to change it up in more than just the setting and they did

RE7, even with the first person change, am totally okay with because it looks like a horror game. How much of that will carry into the final, full 10 hour game who knows. How this ties into the story that is over-complicated know, who knows.

Zelda seems fine. Good core gameplay, open world seems lackluster but the gameplay itself has alot of neat tricks and interactions.
>>
>GoW
I'm interested. Like, I can't believe that they would turn it into a Rise-tier "experience" and do away entirely with the combat, so I'm holding out hope that the very cinematic and story heavy bit we saw is an intro to the game before everything goes to shit and the rest of the game is puzzles, action, and meeting some mythological creatures.

>Zelda
Looks like Zelda in an open world. Though, I haven't cared about Zelda since Wind Waker.

>RE
I have a feeling the demo is a P.T. type thing. I seriously doubt the real game with be anything like it.
>>
File: 1352426926019.png (445 KB, 528x516) Image search: [Google]
1352426926019.png
445 KB, 528x516
I'm on the side of fun video games.

Zelda = could be fun video game
Resident Evil = could be fun video game
God of War = we've already confirmed that ti's a boring move game
>>
>>341392643
I said all three of those games were shit and will give GoW a CHANCE i'm expecting Tlou clone shit

Calm your tits nintencuck your shitty game will still release regardless of what I think. Continue to show Nintendo your okay with settling for subpar titles.
>>
Zelda and biohazard look great but God of war not so much
>>
File: Most Dissapointing.png (696 KB, 1079x535) Image search: [Google]
Most Dissapointing.png
696 KB, 1079x535
How do you feel about the 3 most disappointing games from each conference?
>>
>>341393158
Cory Balrog the director said they didn't show that stuff for God of War because its expected of them anyways.
>>
Skipping RE7 & GOW
Zelda looks ace, so I will grab it.
>>
>>341392937
dumb rat poster
>>
>>341393378
Wow, what an idiot.
>>
>>341393378
Yeah, I know. I really hope we'll see more combat, less story in the coming months.
>>
>>341389372
>God of War
No idea. We barely know anything about it. Cut scenes have been abandoned in favor of "interactive" cinematic stuff, and the gameplay seems to be more like Zelda or Witcher from what they said. I think it's a shame since I enjoyed the old games. Might be cool.
>Zelda
So long as the dungeons are good. The rest looks promising.
>Resident Evil
Meh. Never liked the series.
>>
File: 1465404669967.png (292 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465404669967.png
292 KB, 480x480
>>341389372
why chose when YOU can play all of them and enjoy time of your life?
>>
>>341389372
>The Last God of Us
Lmao no
>Zelda
Never cared
>RE
Immensely skeptical and don't think it'll live up to the originals, but all I ask is for a decent horror game so I'll keep track of it
>>
I don't have a problem with any of them yet. Just gotta wait and see how the meat of the games are later on. People leap to some crazy conclusions based on teasers. Sometimes they're right. Sometimes they're wrong. I'll just wait and see what comes about when we get more info. I am interested in God of War branching to Norse mythology.
>>
>>341393158

>I have a feeling the demo is a P.T. type thing. I seriously doubt the real game with be anything like it.

Already been confirmed. Demo is not part of the main game and the main game will have a different protagonist. Real game will still be first person and control like the demo, but expect guns, resource management, zombies, less obtuse puzzles, no cheap scripted deaths and so on.
>>
>>341393736
Demo already had some melee stuff. 2 hit combo, blocking etc

Main game will still be set in that hillbilly house though.
>>
>>341389372
Zelda looks like a change that melds with the previous incarnations of the series

RE7 looks completely different and too much like the other FP horror games that are popular

GOW looks like middle aged Kratos trying for one last ounce of glory

I will play them all. But Zelda looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>341393306

How is Last Guardian disappointing, anon?
>>
>>341393418

If you can't discuss like a alphabetized human being, then just don't post anything. It will save you from looking like a retard.
>>
Zelda will be great, I'm stoked.

Dad of War looks like an offbrand The Last of Us with even less gameplay. Looked like total shit.

Resident Evil could be good but it could also end up being jumpscare youtube-bait.
>>
File: really.png (122 KB, 267x282) Image search: [Google]
really.png
122 KB, 267x282
>>341389372
>being excited for rehashes
>>
>>341389372
New GOW looks Goty already
New RE 7 looks fucking fantastic
Its like when those people complain about COD being the same game 10 times in a row.
Everyone who dislikes these changes are the drones buying the same shit over and over

I love the new direction, it wont feel like the last 6 GOW and RE shit, innovation is GOOD
>>
File: 1465932317324.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465932317324.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>341389372
>the new Zelda is an actual evolution of the series, finally bringing the open design of the first game into 3D with added RPG elements to make exploring worth it for once
>the new GoW is TLoU movie shit
>the new RE is youtuber bait

I can't believe Nintendo actually did it.
>>
>>341394127
>this jaded
>>
>>341393837

Aim assist is in the options too which is why I'm confident in saying guns will be in. The setting is fine though. The subtle umbrella reference indicate a slow build back into classic RE tropes in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a lab underneath the plantation.
>>
>>341394127
the onl rehash I see is Tloz tbqh
>>
>>341394298
>>341394334
>resevil
rehash
>gow
another rehash
>zelda
holy shit there's like a million of these games now
>>
>>341394326
>Wouldn't be surprised
Nigga, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a huge pharmaceutical laboratory beneath hillbilly house.
>>
>>341394127
>sequel = rehash
Even more amusing because each sequel in the OP is a drastic change from previous entries, therefore inherently not a rehash.
>>
>>341394481

So you agree with me?
>>
>>341394161
Infinite Warfare's video surprised me. It's so different I didn't even know it was Call of Duty until the name popped up at the end. Why is it getting so much hate? Are people not tired of shooting the taliban in deserts yet?
>>
>>341394183
I can't tell if this is bait or if you're really this much of a pathetic fanboy.
>>
>>341394608
Duh.
>>
I'm actually surprised at all the GoW hate in this thread.

I haven't ever gotten to play a GoW game but I follow the story cause I think it's pretty neat, and the way Kratos has changed as a character seems really interesting. He holds back his anger with his son and it feels like he's sort of matured. Also I'm interested to know why they've seemingly switched over to Norse mythology.

But /v/ is always just gonna be jaded because change is bad.
>>
File: 1461168658743.jpg (55 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
1461168658743.jpg
55 KB, 303x311
>>341394472
>RE 7 Rehash
>GoW rehash
>both are unlike any game in their respectful franchises too the point where you would think its a completely different game
>Rehash
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>341394520
Yeah I'm sure all those Zeldas and Resident Evil games are drastically different. GoW isn't that different either, at least when it came to the previous games. Putting it in nordic setting now is just milking the skyrimfags.
>>
>>341394663
Its true though. I'm no fanboy either, Bloodborne was my 2015 GOTY and I'm looking forward to games like Ni-Oh and FF15.
>>
>>341394326
>>341394481
From the trailer, there are a few rooms that aren't visible/explorable in the demo
Like the part where he drops into some water with fish or some shit.

The thing is though, the hillbillies are wary of Umbrella helicopters. Wouldn't they know if Umbrella came in and put a facility under them?
>>
>>341394641
I thought we were sick of futuristic bullshit that nobody is interested in
>>
>Zelda

First Zelda I'll be getting on launch. Looked fun.

>RE7

Demo has it's issues but the main game sounds much better.

>GoW

I don't mind them attempting to give depth to the story and characters, but I don't like the gameplay changes at all. They'll need to convince me with more combat gameplay.
>>
>>341394127
none of them are rehashes

zelda's never taken this approach to open world before, never hard a lot of the stuff in that demo. didn't have big climbable boss enemies.

god of war used to be BIG ANGRY MAN hack and slash and now it's OLD SENSITIVE MAN naughty dog-esque movie game

resident evil has never been a first person spooker before.
>>
>>341394641
It originally got hate because people wanted a CoD4 remaster, and the devs knew it. So instead of releasing it on it's own, they bundle it in with a new game, forcing you to buy it if you want to get the game you really want.

Know that I've seen some gameplay, though, I'm very interested in it. Gonna wait a little bit longer though, because it looks like you'll be able to choose which missions you go on, and I want to know if the spaceship sections allow you to fly the ships or if it's on rails.
>>
>>341394805
>Yeah I'm sure all those Zeldas and Resident Evil games are drastically different
They are though you retarded faggot. You would know if you actually played any of them instead of just shitposting.
>>
>>341394852
Nah.

Pharmaceutical magi- I mean the I-Virus. Invisible Hillbilly Virus.
>>
>>341394727
>I followed the story in the GoW games
Wew lad
Nobody played these games for the story it's just >muh revenge and nothing more.
>>
>>341394727
Kratos pretty much ruined the whole world at the end of 3. All titans were dead, all of the gods were dead. I don't know how he got there but it's apparently set in Valhalla now, that's what the giant said in the video. I'm interested in how it will turn out.
>>
>>341391951
>he thinks horror has anything to do with the monster

are you 12?
>>
>>341394641
we've had 5 future cods in a row and cod singleplayers are incredibly boring. i know it looked cool in the trailer but so did all of the other ones, but once you start playing it you realize you've been tricked. you're not going to believe me, but remember this post in 6 months when you're playing the game and thinking to yourself "holy shit this is so utterly boring and scripted".
>>
>>341394727
we're not hating it for the story
we're not hating it for the setting (setting looks cool)

if you paid attention, you'd notice that everyone is hating it because the gameplay is just boring moviegame awfulness.
>>
>>341394818
But it's not true at all. It's far from a fucking "moviegame".
We already know from people who have played the demo that it involves open world style levels full of exploration and loot, crafting, combat and in-depth RPG mechanics.

The trailer was designed to announce the game and generate hype. It's not all as scripted as that.
>>
>>341395029
and now that they seem to be adding story people flip the fuck out over their big le krazy bald so randumb kill bash smash XD guy being a calmer person
>>
>>341394641

If it was a game about nothing but the space battles I'd be on board. Especially after that not rogue squadron tease. As it is, it's probably just one section and I can't get excited for that.
>>
>>341393306

>Last Guardian
>disappointing

The fuck were you expecting? It looks EXACTLY like what was expected since it was announced back in the early PS3 days.
>>
>>341394727

That's all well and good, but I wanted a character action game or at least something resembling one.
>>
>>341395239
>ex-Naughty Dog devs
>open world exploration
I'll believe it when I see it. The walkie talkie and simplistic combat are Naughty Dog defining characteristics and they showed them off.
>>
>>341395236
Am I the only one who likes the new GoW combat?
It was getting stale, and if you want to eat the same garbage over and over I suggest CoD
>>
>>341394805
Yeah, Resident Evil has totally been a first person walking sim before and God of War used to be a Witcher clone. Retard.
>>
>>341394912
>because it looks like you'll be able to choose which missions you go on
it's not what you think. they tested this in black ops 3, you could deploy to any mission in any order from the command center. the result is that each mission gets watered down so as the level can be compatible with any order you want to play it.
>>
>>341389372
Not interested in any of them

>Zelda
Looks like shit, trying to be fucking skyrim, delayed for ages to snub Wii U owners, no female Link because we can't have nice things anymore for fear of pleasing a group someone doesn't like

>GoW
I never once played a GoW game

>RE7
Just call it what it is. P.T Capcom edition. It's even less resident evil than 4 was, at no point was RE about fucking ghosts and crazy leatherface hillbillies. Looks far more like a silent hill game than RE

Overall, E3 was shit as a whole. Only game worth a shit shown was friday the 13th
>>
>>341389372
Haven't played God of War, but going for The Last of Us-style storytelling and pacing is an automatic downgrade.

Zelda looks fine.

Resident E7 might be okay, but I've heard the demo is literally PT. I can't get behind that.
>>
>>341395493
Naughty Dog also made Crash Bandicoot which was top tier, anon. Never forget that they aren't just TLOU.
>>
>we want the TLOU cinematic audience
>we want the skyrim open world audience
>we want the P.T. let's play audience
>""""""change""""""
they're just copying popular trends.
>>
>>341389372
>GOW
Visually looks good, hopefully it stays that way. Combat wise is kinda disappointing, I hope they have a bigger surprise than just pulling a MGS2 and I'm not talking story wise either.
>RE7
Demo was said to not be final, hopefully it actually goes back to its roots instead of just being PT 2.0 but its Capcom
>Zelda
Plays like many other games, some of it rubs me wrong and some of it doesn't either way I'm not buying NX nor a WiiU just to play Bayo2 and LOZ. Nintendo doesn't have many titles or alot of dev support.
>>
>>341395110
I haven't kept up with COD since Modern Warfare 2. I never even got around to playing Black Ops. Didn't know there was futuristic stuff in all of the latest ones. I just heard about some parkour or something in one of them that sounded silly. I haven't had much interest in multiplayer games for a long time now.
>>
>GoW
Never a fan of the the series, but it looks cool. Will try it out if I hear good things.

>RE
Hyped as hell, it's a unique take on the series that thankfully puts the emphasis back into horror and not stupid fucking action. I don't understand why the rest of the autists here hate it when all I've seen people complain about for ages is how RE isn't scary anymore.

>Zelda
Disappointed but not exactly surprised either. I've never cared too much about a game's graphics before, but for the amount of time they pushed this back, you'd think it would look better than a Wii game. Not a fan of the art style either, or how they're trying to turn it into Skyrim, but I'm a huge Zeldafag so I'll spoil myself when it comes out and make a decision for whether or not to play it based on that.
>>
>>341395504
the reaction to stale gameplay shouldn't be to make it simpler, slower, remove ability to jump, and make it cinematic nothingness.
>>
>>341395504
No, I like it too. Looks like a more refined version of TW3's combat.
>>
>GoW: Last of Us Edition
fucking pitiful. how do you reveal Kratos on screen and then NOT have him go find gods? how do they think that's okay? no one gives shit about his whiny little son

>RE7
so much for going back to the series roots. they're just trying to cash in on walking simulator horror games. sure would be neat to get a suspenseful tank controlled shooter with modern graphics but fuck me, right?

>Zelda
cautiously optimistic. if any series should go open world it's Zelda. I've always thought about how the very first game was the proto open world and how neat it would be to see Ninty full go after the concept using modern game mechanics. mite b cool
>>
>>341389372
>Zelda
don't care
>God of War
yes
>Resident Evil
First person? Are you fucking serious? Fuck anyone that approves of this change, although hopefully it's just for the demo, or optional at retail.
>>
>>341395695
that was like 20 years ago lmao

all of the employees are different now.

having naughty dog employees work on a project ALWAYS means reducing the gameplay and making everything cinematic.
>>
>>341395913
>remove ability to jump
You're basing this off what?

Also, Souls doesn't have a dedicated jump button and has the best combat of any action game to date. No jump button isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>341395695
Not them, but crash bandicoot was shit.
>>
>>341396117
>crash bandicoot was shit
Disregarded.
>>
>>341395523

>Resident Evil FP walking sim

Sounds close enough to those shitty on rails shooter spin-offs.
>>
File: 1461104648385.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
1461104648385.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>341389372
>GoW
look, I'm all for new concepts and shit but if you're gonna reboot anyways why the fuck not make a new IP then? seriously what the fuck? that looks like the usual cutscene heavy last of us / uncharted "cinematic" type of shit that I don't really give a fuck about

>RE 7
well, RE 4 certainly changed a lot back then too but this.. well I dunno how I feel about this, they showed very little but this seems to be your typical FPS horror game like outlast, amnesia or the other 300 million shitty indie clones that are either very linear and scripted with jumpscares or stupid puzzles, while older REs definetly had more gameplay, I mean I just want something more, it looks very shallow atm

>Zelda
the gameplay they showed it definetly seems limited by the shitty hardware it runs in, which seems to be a common theme with that series' latest installments, I guess the open world can be neat but I think it's "dilluting" the gameplay if that makes any sense? too much with too little quality, like just 100s of these "shrines" which seem to be just little puzzle challenges with no real point to them, like get an item or whatever, also seems really fucking easy to exploit the game's mechanics with how healing works and all that shit, I feel like it'll last a long time to complete it but definetly way lower actual quality content compared to the previous ones
>>
>>341389372
"cinema" vidya
thanks TR
go back to >>/tv/
>>
>>341389372
>side of change?
>RE VII is PT
>GoW is GoW but on the TLoU engine for some fucking reason
>>
File: midna pantsu.jpg (204 KB, 697x900) Image search: [Google]
midna pantsu.jpg
204 KB, 697x900
>>341389372

I'm not comfortable with Zelda becoming a more generic open world game but it least it dosen't look like it'll play like fucking garbage unlike the other two.
>>
>>341395550

>Less resident evil than 4

For real that's the first one that comes to mind? Not any of the game after? How odd.
>>
>>341396506
Yes, RE4 comes to mind when I think of RE taking a direction completely opposite from its roots

RE4 was also the start of not resident evil
>>
>>341395695
>crash bandicuck
Yeah and ubisoft made Rayman. So what
>>
>>341395504
>If you want the same garbage over and over
I love when people say this like cinematic adventures aren't the epitome of "the same garbage".
>>
>>341394520
The issue is they aren't new.

They're just copying other games. RE is PT, Zelda is going in the direction of shit like skyrim
>>
>>341391951
>RE became a Silent Hill game

No, it became a generic youtuber bait "game".
>>
>>341396624
Ancel made Rayman, and everything he makes is still gold. So nice example, but it backfired on you.
>>
>>341396617

I can get that but it's just weird to me since 5/6 were way less RE than 4 was.
>>
>>341396089
>Souls has the best combat of any action game to date
>>
>>341396818
So? Ancel is just one guy, but it was Ubisoft.
>>
File: 1465742496432.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1465742496432.png
281 KB, 535x466
Zelda - Yes
Outlast 1.5 and The Last of Gods: Cuck rising - No
>>
>>341396089
>Also, Souls doesn't have a dedicated jump button and has the best combat of any action game to date
lol
>>
>>341396089
>Souls doesn't have a dedicated jump button and has the best combat of any action game to date
Please get the fuck out
>>
New zelda looks fun.

Glad they dropped the naritive focus for more explorative gameplay.

>people comparing it to generic open world shit

As long as the dungeons don't look like this, im golden.
>>
>>341389372
I didn't care about God of War and I still managed to be disappointed by the new one. TLOU was a mistake.
The new Zelda might be cool. I'll keep an eye on it when it's out.
I don't like the emphasis on VR in RE7, but it's better than 6.
>>
Don't forget new Prey
>>
>>341397074
>>341397089
>mad toddlers
>>
>>341389372
>GoW
never really got into the series, I would be mad as hell if I was a GoW fan, it looks like a overly scripted ND game, shame Norse mythology is had potential

>RE7
I think it looks neat, didn't even recognize it was RE7

>Zelda
looks great, is the type of Zelda 1-esque 3D Zelda I wanted for a while, love how it finally has a fucking jump button now
>>
>>341392860
>worse than wind waker
whats not worse than wind waker
sex is worse than wind waker
>>
>>341389372
>GoW
Never liked GoW I think the norse setting is pretty cool but they should fuck off with the TLOU shit.
>RE
Nope feels like a blatant rip off PT just REmake 2 and fuck off already Capcom.
>Zelda
Hate the artstyle but it could be good depending on how big and filled the open world is.
>>
>>341389372
>GoW
Nope, I don't like interactive movies.

>RE
Nope, I hate VR crap.

>Zelda
Sure, not a big fan of open worlds, but Zelda was always open worldy to begin with, so it's just them taking the concept further.
>>
File: 1460747567256.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460747567256.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>341394727
>follow the story
I can give the benefit of the doubt on maybe GoW 1, but then the story is literally shit tier muh revenge kill everything, and he pretty much did kill and fuck everything up by the end of 3, he even killed himself but there was an after credits thing which implied he lived anyways (probably so they could still do sequels and make more money if they wanted)

but anyways it literally makes 0 sense how he's in norse mythology land now and has a son, it's either gonna be some really contrived bullshit or it's a reboot and has nothing to do with the previous games, in which case why the fuck not just make a new IP for it since the gameplay is a pretty substancial departure aswell?
>>
>>341389372
>RE7
ill just wait for RE2 remake
>>
File: rei coat.jpg (472 KB, 700x1035) Image search: [Google]
rei coat.jpg
472 KB, 700x1035
To me RE7 is like if Megadeth came out with a competently made djent album.
>>
>>341389372
>gears of war is gonna be about sawwing nordic demonds now
meh
>>
>>341389372
I'm actually most excited for GoW. I was never much of a fan of the series, but I'm really interested in how they went for a massive change for the newest game, both in tone and in gameplay. Good or bad, I'm interested to see where they'll take it.

RE7 will be a PT/Outlast clone that rides on the back of recent popular youtube horror games.

Zelda's Dogma looks like they fucking gave up and turned Zelda into a generic dungeon crawling action RPG. I'm sure it's fine but the vast rolling empty plains of pop-in textures don't have me exactly on the edge of my seat.
>>
File: 1407342537886.jpg (69 KB, 675x663) Image search: [Google]
1407342537886.jpg
69 KB, 675x663
>>341392643
>Ripping on LoZ with bland as fuck colors and NOT RE or GoW
not the same anon but the colors in BOTW look really muted compared to other zelda games
I can't tell what exactly the culprit is but something with the shadows of the game, the bloom, and the distance of objects that seem to make everything look more brown/desaturated in color. also the shading of characters looks like complete ass
>>
>Cratos looks like a Bay Area hipster
>Zelda makes sense
>RE hired some faggot deviant art kid who thinks minimalism socool
>>
File: B A I T.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
B A I T.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>341396089
>Souls has the best combat of any action game to date
>>
>people still think RE7 is a PT/Outlast clone
>they said the main game is completely different
>This is literally a teaser for certain themes in the game

It's a shame capcom thinks the game audience is smarter than it actually is.
>>
I have no intention to play any of them.
>>
>>341392836

I know /v/ Is assblasted but I am with this anon.

All 3 franchises have been run into the ground so I am glad with these changes.
>>
>>341401018
That doesn't really matter. If the Playable Teaser has completely different gameplay from the main game, then we know nothing about the main game and there's nothing to be hype about. For all we know the main game is just RE6 all over again, remember how at least 1/4 of that was "back to real horror"?
>>
>>341401018

They said the full game will be playable on VR so it's safe to assume it's more first person shit.
>>
File: 1463712302311.jpg (229 KB, 750x721) Image search: [Google]
1463712302311.jpg
229 KB, 750x721
>>341392836
this
>>
>>341389372
>Breath of the Wild
So-and-so. World looks emptier than the average sandbox, but also features more interesting gameplay uses for said open-ness than most. Need to see more first.
>RE7
If there's gunplay, enemies and plot echo any older RE game regardless of the first-person, then sure, the atmosphere looks neat like P.T.'s too. If not, then fuck this youtube-reacts-VR cash-in.
>God of War
Most likely going to remain a casual non-hacknslash TLOU clone, only worth a Youtube watch. Which is a shame since the 3rd-person Norse setting would've been a nice change otherwise, Skyrim-pandering or not.
>>
>Cuck of War: My wifes son edition
>>
File: 1395801603031.jpg (285 KB, 500x3714) Image search: [Google]
1395801603031.jpg
285 KB, 500x3714
Theyre all more than a year out and Im sure all three will change in that time. Ill wait and see before passing judgement.
>>
>>341402002
you idiots trying to force this meme sound so fucking stupid im starting to think its just the same guy over and over
>>
>>341402254
>force this meme
Care to give more context bruh?
>>
File: 1445659948909.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1445659948909.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>341392836
>It's better than them shitting out the same old stuff they always do.
Yes, it's much better that they shit out the same old stuff everyone else does.
>>
>>341402369
that stupid the last of us clone you didnt play the last of us if you think that
>>
Combat in GoW looks the same except different perspective.
>>
>>341402674
It's the current retarded "I can't think of anything to actually say to criticize it so I'm going to turn a previous game into a buzzword" buzzword bullshit.

Everything in E3 is a TLoU clone apparently.
>>
quick /v/
defend the footage of the new gow so I can laugh at you
>>
File: 1464613627671.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1464613627671.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>>341403218
>>
>>341403218
Kratos didn't act as much like a tremendous, tantrum-throwing prick.
>>
>>341403218
See >>341402856
>>
>>341403357
One of the first things he says is in the demo is "Think! You must be calm and plan!"

They know.
>>
>>341402674
>>341402902
As somebody who actually liked TLOU, at least three games had enough visual/control/thematic similarities that declaring them to be chasing the same "cinematic" bait that got TLOU a hundred 10/10's is a valid summary.
>>
> GoW
As someone who was never a fan, I'm honestly pretty excited. Pretty slick from what we saw.

> RE:7
The fact that they're taking a step back from action game and looking like a true survival horror has me very excited. At the same time I hope the playable trailer isnt entirely true to the game since we have enough "spooky walking sims". Overall pretty hyped though

> New Zelda
I have to me honest. It does look good, but I'm just not with Nintendo anymore. Havnt been since the Wii bored the shit out of me. It will probably be a good game, but I dont see myself ever playing it, unless at a friends house or something.
>>
>>341389372
Zelda and Bio7 are improvements.
Kuk of War might or not be good. There was not enough info there. With out hand-on gameplay videos, the combat could be anything from QTE to actual player input, and DS inspired ROLLING / HITTAN
>>
>>341403372
cool, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>341389372

>GoW gets dumbed down into a generic TLoU movie clone
>Zelda has more complexity now
>>
>>341403609
But I couldn't hear you laugh...
>>
>>341403714
nice meme
>>
No.

I literally just wanted a god of war 3 with better graphics and a resident evil remake clone.

Fuck muh innovation that is just pandering to casuals
>>
>>341403903
Hey
Guess what
The new GoW is TLoU
>>
>>341391402
>just the sony game lools bad.
Who are you fooling nintencuck?
>>341392643
Gow looks vibrant and beautiful. Why would he attribute bland and 15fps to that when it's clearly not the case?
>>
>>341392836
This desu
>>
File: dva.png (125 KB, 496x312) Image search: [Google]
dva.png
125 KB, 496x312
GOD DAMMIT

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS ARE AWARE THAT ZOMBIES, GUNS, PUZZLES, AND WEAPONS MANAGEMENT ARE ALL GOING TO BE IN THE NORMAL GAME, RIGHT
>>
Zelda looks good. I really like its aesthetic. It's almost like a hazy dream.

I was never a massive fan of GoW. I think the new direction is quite interesting but I think it would have been better as a new IP or successor to the franchise rather than a direct sequel.

As for RE, I'm hugely disappointed to see one of my favourite franchises become a walking simulator. I just can't get my head around how a franchise known for its blend of action and horror has now completely ditched the action.
At least there's still the RE 2 remake to hope for.
>>
>>341391927
>I like every zelda so the new one looks good!
>sony game looks bad like the other sony game...

I should trust your opinion why?
>>
>>341404106
>automatically getting asspained over perceived anti-sony sentiment
Grow up.
>>
>>341403982
nope
>>
Oh boy, here come the pissy sonyponies to defend their shit sequel.
>>
>GOW
I'm interested, though with such a dramatic change I wonder why they didn't just make a new IP. I'm optimistic though.

>RE7
Need to see more, the demo was cool but it's not related to the main game.

>LOZ
Never been a Zelda fan and this isn't going to make me one.
>>
>>341402523
Glad somebody sees this.
>>
>>341404276
>nintendo game looks good
>sony game is bad because buzzwords

HMMMMMMM
>>
>>341404173
I'm fully expecting RE7 and GoW to be more in line with their respective series past the initial bits we saw of them, even if they both keep the less over-the-top, more grim and dour atmosphere throughout.
>>
>>341389372
Hell yes.
>>
>>341393306
Why does everybody hate Scalebound? I think it looks cool
>>
>>341404457
No, really, grow up. The world doesn't revolve around persecuting you, you stupid drone.
>>
>>341404173
Having the elements of the old games doesn't mean it's automatically going to be good.
>>
>>341404457
He also said RE7 has potential and it's not a Nintendo game.
>>
>>341404582
look at this thread and any other thread with god of war its literally the same idiots saying the same buzzwords over and over
>>
GoW 4 is more of this modern bullshit "we don't want a subtitle or a number even though IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING REBOOT WHAT THE FUCK IT'S A DIRECT FUCKING SEQUEL WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE NOT BE SOMETHING TO INDICATE IT'S A SEQUEL."

Nintenyearold here since SNES days, and I have no faith in the New Zelda. Looks awful, hate the idea of the NX, just wanted Wii U games but Nintendo wants to shift to Pokemon and Mario for the rest of time and get it on mobile as soon as they can. Don't care in them and hate the company.

RE is Capcom grasping, it really shows. "The fans hate the action that we tried to make the series to appeal to mainstream, but we never knew how to make horror in the first place. What do we do?"
"Just copy PT, people liked that and since Konami went to shit we're sure to get some brownie points."
>>
File: 1423446683458.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1423446683458.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>341404910
>>341404457
>>341404106
>>341391503
>>
>>341404910
Yes, because the game looks like shit.
>>
New God of War looks like shit. Its like a PC mod for Last of Us.
>>
>>341400658
Maybe compared to wind waker. You cannot claim that twilight princess had more vibrant colors.
>>
File: NoClue.jpg (56 KB, 558x476) Image search: [Google]
NoClue.jpg
56 KB, 558x476
>>341393306
>the slow and atmospheric game from the Ico team still looks like a slow and atmospheric game from the Ico team
>The crazy action-RPG from Platinum still looks like a crazy action-RPG from Platinum
>All of the talk about challenging conventions in Zelda was actually genuine and it's doing a load of shit plenty of people have been asking for for years

Everything seems either just as expected or better. What's to be disappointed by?
>>
>>341404558
because its not on PS4, this is the only reason
>>
>>341389372
liked gow and zelda, but Im not diggin that RE
>>
>>341405012
>>341405065
the only thing you retards sat is that is a the last of us clone and you look stupid doing it
>>
>>341403561
So over the shoulder cinematic games with serious stories are automatically TLoU
>>
>>341392408
>a light elder scrolls
>implying the elder scrolls have depth
>implying the first 15 minutes of streaming the new Zelda didn't show off a larger variety of interesting and fun gameplay than the elder scrolls has had since Morrowind
>>
>people shitting on God of War because of an intro cinematic despite having tons of gameplay
Never change /v/
Never change
>>
Honestly all three look like a improvement over the last main installment. I see no reason to bitch.
>>
>>341404272
Not everything is a console war, some games just aren't good regardless of exclusivity.
>>
>>341403910
When you spend too much time here you actually start to buy in to the contrarian shit that it constantly spewed. Try an original though, home boy.

Pandering to casuals? Fucking Resident Evil 5 & 6 were pandering to casuals. A step back to it's horror roots is pandering to old fans if anything.

Think before you post dumb-dumb.

And maybe drop the cynical hipster act while you're at it.
>>
>>341389372
All but the pants on head PT ripoff that is Resident Evil. At least the other games still have vestiges of what they are, but taking Resident Evil and making it an FPS is bad enough, but this is Resident Evil 7 yet it doesn't continue a damn thing, and knowing that the new Resident Evil engine was made to make first person games has finally fucking turned me away from them. Probably for good. How could one company fall from grace so god damn badly?
The new Zelda surprised me. It actually looks fun, and depending on when it releases I may actually pick it up. God of War look great. I like Norse mythology more than Greek. Overall, Sony had a pretty strong showing of titles.
>>
>>341405215
>and you look stupid doing it
This is how I know you're underage, because you think we care that saying GoW looks like TLoU looks stupid to you and your loyalist friends whose opinions mean nothing anyway because you suck the dick of a company 24/7 no matter what they do.
>>
>>341405284
Not that guy but it's also got an old bearded man bonding with his young, bow wielding companion.
>>
Honestly I don't think any of you actually play video games. How many of you are running toasters and have no current consoles?

I don't think any of these fucking retard's dream games exist. The standards are too high and unrealistic. If you ask them what they want in a game or ask them to point to current games they think are great, you wont get any replies.
>>
>>341393158
>Rise-tier
I think it's more Sony trying to recreate TLOU success. Kratos even has Joel's beard and a child Co op partner. I'm waiting for them to have an explorative and meditative expedition with a few action portions of gameplay. Then the kid dies at the end, and Kratos rips his beard off and says, "It was me the whole time." And fucking wrecks shit.

This is the worst case scenario.
>>
File: 1465843102439.jpg (656 KB, 800x1309) Image search: [Google]
1465843102439.jpg
656 KB, 800x1309
I thought the reason I'll have to leave /v/ would be ZTD or Persona 5 spoilers

Never expected that the real reason would be all these bottomfeeders, all these invalids and cockroaches praising the death of such iconic franchises

There is no videogame forum left for me, and this makes me want to just kill myself
>>
>people actually want square square triangle instead of something fresh
Not sure if false-flagging or retarded.
>>
>>341405515
What are you so bitchy about?
>>
>God of War
Don't give a shit

>Zelda
Looks boring as fuck, but maybe it'll look better with more info. Right now it reminds me too much of games I don't care for at all like Monster Hunter, Xenoblade, and MMOs.

>Resident Evil
Don't give a shit
>>
>>341405331
>having tons of gameplay
more like tons of walking
>>
>>341405613
>fresh
I really don't have any reaction images the truly convey how hard I'm laughing at your dumb ass but just know that I am.
>>
>>341405498
are you blind or just shitposting
>>
Is the new GoW made by David Gaffe? Did he really get cucked that bad?

Seriously though, the whole thing about the prom picture was just weird and creepy.
>>
It took Nintendo 6 years to make an Early Access Minecraft clone?

I'm laughing my ass off
>>
File: MECH GOBLIN.png (168 KB, 680x523) Image search: [Google]
MECH GOBLIN.png
168 KB, 680x523
>God of War
The footage introduces the combat and gameplay of the game very well, and sets itself up to be an interesting story about a father and son beating the shit out of Nordic beasts together. Looks great

>Zelda
The combat, the mechanics, the open world, everything about it so far looks fucking fantastic.

>P.T
The demo is riding off of Youtuber jumpscare bullshit, but considering the fact we got more news about the game I'm okay with it
>>
File: wat.jpg (65 KB, 540x301) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
65 KB, 540x301
>>341405752
nigga what
>>
>>341405501
While I get what you're saying, you can boil a bunch of shit down to same simple formulaic phrases like that.

Bows are de-facto hunting weapons in any medieval game and the thing to complain about here would be the overused and trite father-son hunting trip bonding or coming of age through rite of passage or parent who is trying to harden up their child trope or something.

Just ignore that the man is a fucking god fighting Norse mythological creatures in a forest possibly in or near Valhalla with the likely goal to kill all those gods or something...

I guess that's just as good as fighting zombies on a trip to bring a little girl with a vaccine in her blood somewhere or whatever.
>>
>>341389372
On the one hand, I'm glad they feel confident enough to experiment with their existing properties.

On the other hand, they might shit the bed.
>>
>>341405747
Well I'm certainly not stupid enough to think I proved anything by posting a screenshot of TLoU.
>>
>>341391927
>It looks like Naughty Dog
How is this a fucking insult again? God of War looks gorgeous, and I'm sure that we're going to get plenty of the brutal action we are used to. We got a little taste of it in this trailer. Personally I can't wait to play it, and I've never really been a fan of the series, but my buddy is, and he is fucking excited.
>>
>>341405580
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out
>>
I'm on the side of "don't care about it"
>>
>>341405515
Every E3 is the worst E3 on /v/. They think having higher standards sets them apart from everyone else. But being contrarian and a jaded fuck is actually pretty popular on the Internet.
>>
>>341405928
>How is this a fucking insult again?
Because everything ND has made since Uncharted 1 has been crap.
I'm a fan of the series and this looks like trash.
>>
>>341405917
yea you are just a shitposter
>>
>>341406008
And you're a stupid kid who takes offense whenever someone says something that isn't in praise of your precious little Sony. Grow up.
>>
>>341405984
Having fun replying to yourself?
>>
File: 1465902702902.jpg (106 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1465902702902.jpg
106 KB, 604x604
>tfw the only games I'm looking forward too are cheap and average at best.
>>
>>341392339
>Boring linear action puzzle game
ouch, I really enjoyed some of the 2D Zeldas but I do think the 3D ones, while not bad, are overrated
>>
File: 1465545077639.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465545077639.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>341406092
he is still going is still going
>>
I like modern Naughty Dog, I like Uncharted, I liked Last of Us

Saying that dogshit God of War trailer was anything like that is a massive insult.
Fuck everyone involved with that shit

I take back anything bad I ever said about Ascension, never knew how bad things would become
>>
>>341405984
You sound upset that /v/ didn't like something that you saw at E3 and liked.
>>
>>341406168
Try again fucking retard

What you think people like your hipster ass attitude? Trying hard to fit in to this /v/ culture?

Kill yourself, kid.
>>
>>341392938
I'd be with you if Resident Evil was a horror game, but it isn't and it never was. Resident Evil is an action game with horror elements. The new game is just PT, but done worse. Capcom is screwing up shit left right and center lately.
>>
>>341392836

This. I lost interest in God of War after the third game. New one might be cool. I was interested in a God of War based on Norse mythology 11 years ago when I played the first once.

I'm worried about Zelda, but not because it's changing things (well partly. I'm worried that the world will get boring fast), but because Zelda has been mostly disappointing for me since Twilight Princess. ALBW was great though.

RE being more of an actual horror game would be cool, but I don't like the paranormal simulator look of it. I'm hoping it still feels something like RE once the game development is finished, but I don't care if they throw out just about everything they have so they can try new things. At least not everyone is turning their games into CoD clones anymore. Sure, they're trying to rip off other games, but that doesn't mean they'll be bad. Sometimes the imitation is better than the original.
>>
>>341396254
Not even that anon, but what the fuck? Play the demo of RE and see that it's different. Play previous Zelda games and watch gameplay of the new one to see how they're different. For GoW, you actually need to be retarded to not see the difference. The fact that he's still killing Gods is just because it's God of War, everything else is different. Stop being ignorant
>>
>>341406168
>>341405984
>>341405538
These are all my posts.
>>
>>341406295
/v/ doesn't like anything because /v/ is full of children who can't afford video games
>>
>>341406301
What hipster-ass attitude?
How am I trying to fit into /v/ culture?

If you're so upset by this perception that /v/ is jaded and contrarian because people don't like the same games you like, then maybe you should go bitch about it to Reddit.
>>
>>341406396
No, /v/ just doesn't like all the same games you like. Don't be a baby.
>>
Fuckig thank you >>341392836
I fucking hate the absolute toxicity of this site some times. I thought I was critical but holy shit no one here knows how to have fun.

GoW
>muh Kratos
>muh air combos
Fuck you. Did you play Ascension? It needed a change up bad.

LoZ
>when will Zelda go back to its roots with open world?!
>I don't want this series to hold my hand
>Fuck you Fi
There you go faggot.

RE
5 & 6 were generic piles of shit, they absolutely needed to change the formula. This actually looks like the unique(-ish) change that it needed.
>>
>>341406438
You are really trying too hard. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1405206706341.png (677 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1405206706341.png
677 KB, 1024x681
>>341389372
Oh god I finally looked at GoW's gameplay. It's just The Last of us but with less interesting gameplay. Tbh not sure if that's better or worse than classic GoW, finally playing through 3 after years without touching the series and it's pretty bad.

RE might be cool if it keeps up the isolation, maybe some earned moments of tension. Revalations 2 did some of that early on.

Zelda is looking to be the most technology game coming up, there are just so many clever ideas being thrown into it it. Gliding into Snowboarding looks like a fun way to cross an overworld.

Also glad we know when Tekken 7 is coming.
>>
>>341406321
> "Resident Evil was never a horror game"

You do realize there were 2 Resident Evil's before 3, right?... RIGHT? I mean... it's basic math.

Anyways, here's your (you) for your guaranteed reply post.
>>
>>341406585
Nice damage control, don't be afraid to answer my questions.
>>
>>341405864
Really calling it Last of Us is probably too specific, but it's still clearly going for a more serious/emotional and cinematic angle than before, at least with that trailer, and that's a popular thing now, partly because of LoU but also because of a number of other games. People are just calling it that as a quick and easy go-to, which is probably unfair.

Obviously it's not a clone or anything. I still think this take on it is more intriguing than the previous games. I just wouldn't be surprised to hear the game was inspired by the success of other cinematic games going around.
>>
>>341406438
>>341406524
Go fuck yourself. What games do you even like? What do you think makes a game great?

I've probably been here longer than you've been alive you little tween fuck.
>>
>>341393306
The only thing disappointing about Scalebound is the fact that it is also on PC, like the rest of the XBOX library. The entire Microsoft conference was dedicated to absolutely killing the XBOXONE.
>>
Imagine if they made a new Doom, and it looked and played like Outlast

Then some mouthbreather tried to tell you how great this is because the series is returning to irs horror roots
>>
File: 1453242491325.jpg (53 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1453242491325.jpg
53 KB, 640x720
>>341406581
Holy shit you're retarded
5 & 6 CAME INTO EXISTENCE BECAUSE OF A FUCKING FORMULA CHANGE
>>
File: 1454129624003.png (242 KB, 388x414) Image search: [Google]
1454129624003.png
242 KB, 388x414
>WHY ISN'T GOD OF WAR THE BORING WORN-OUT OVERPLAYED BABBY'S FIRST CHARACTER ACTION GAME ANY MORE???
m8s

Since when did /v/ love God of War this much?
>>
>>341389372
All look like shit.
Crapcom and Nintendo killed their franchise the most. Resident evil is dead. ZELDA is dead.
>>
>>341406663
I would think personally it happened to be smart decision from multiple angles. New game, new direction in the opposite way (not just smashy combat > feels), happens to be a popular style these days, etc. that lead it to that same kind of feeling
>>
>>341393306
I disagree

Scalebound just looks decent but I believe in baldie
>>
>>341406614
>Zelda is looking to be the most technology game coming up,
Do you live in 2003?

Nothing shown was revolutionary or new
>>
File: why.gif (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2 MB, 720x540
>>341406614
>hates GoW and thinks that beating the shit out of giant bosses and enemies is "less interesting"
>thinks Pewdiepie jumpscare game is cool
Well nice to know /v/ has its priorities
>>
>>341406323
I agree with you 100% about RE, but I still can't get past the idea of it being in first person though I might warm up to it later. I'm kinda surprised /v/ is going apeshit because RE7 took a few pages out of PT's notebook.

You'd think they'd be going nuts over getting a spiritual successor to a highly anticipated game that was cancelled, but I guess not
>>
>>341406664
>I've probably been here longer than you've been alive
That's funny coming from the guy who said someone else was trying to hard to fit in.
I like plenty of games. I also have some games I like that /v/ doesn't, but I don't sit around, screaming and pouting that /v/ doesn't share my opinions and saying they're all contrarians for not agreeing with me.

Please act your age.
>>
>>341406778
Times have changed.
And so did the people.
>>
GoW, yeah im ok with it, honestly they can do whatever they want with the series and I'll be ok with it.
Zelda, sure, why not. It honestly doesnt look that bad. Alot of what I liked about zelda what exploring the map anyways.
Re7. I have no hopes whatsoever of anyway they can redeem the series. They can shit on a plate and call it next gen and I will feel nothing. I am numb to it all
>>
>>341406764
So shitty games came out of a shitty formula change and now we give up on all formula changes?

God you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>341406761
But anon... it was just a playable trailer. They even said it wont be in the game. This has been stated numerous times.
>>
>>341389372
Anyone who has ever used the word "rehash" to disparage a game, series, or developer better be.
>>
>>341389372
see >>341399152
It actually makes me think Capcom is just going PT way of advertising and this is not the final game, just a pact with Sony to advertise both the game and their VR machine.
>>
>>341405392

a step back into horror roots? what the fuck are you talking about you mental midget? Its pandering to the casual first person horror trash that is flooding the market. Not survival horror at all.
>>
>>341394083
How in the fuck does God of War look like The Last of Us? Just because he has a kid? You know that Kratos had a family in the original series right? We know nothing about it. Fuck, the kid could die in the very next sequence, or 'Kratos' could die and you play as the kid. The comparison just doesn't make any fucking sense.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.