[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a worse temple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Stone_Tower_Temple.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Stone_Tower_Temple.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Name a worse temple
>>
3rd stone in wind waker, the one given to you by the fish
>>
All of them.
>>
>>341385451
ummmm the water temple? r u stupid?
>>
Great Bay

Its short, and its just bad
>>
>>341385451
The tower dungeon in Link's Awakening where you have to destroy pillars to actually manipulate the floors beneath.

I still don't know how 10 year old me figured it out.
>>
File: gobbler.gif (764 KB, 246x323) Image search: [Google]
gobbler.gif
764 KB, 246x323
>>341385868
i remember the watertemple, us 90s kidz lmao!
>>
>>341385451
You have terrible taste
>>
>>341385451
Twilight Princess' water temple
with the switching staircases and literally no other interesting factors.
>>
File: whores.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whores.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 620x350
>>
>>341386649
Skyloft was cool, it was just fucking confusing to get through but it was an interesting dungeon design and the boss was fucking cool.
>>
>>341385451
fuck you, stone temple actually gave me a sense of falling whenever it was flipped. i loved that shit.
>>
>>341385451
more like STONED TEMPLE ROFL
>>
>>341385451
Stone tower was great. Also one of the few Zelda dungeons that makes you use all of your equipment to solve the temple.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.