[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Game Jokes by /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: minecraft-jokebook.jpg (441 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
minecraft-jokebook.jpg
441 KB, 2448x3264
Come on guys, we can do better than this. Let's write our own jokes. I'll start

>Q: Why is it called Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?
>A: Because it takes a thousand years to get to the door due to all the backtracking
>>
>>341380858
LOL
>>
>>341380858
>Q: Why is it called Overwatch?
>A:Because you need to overwatch out for hitboxes!
>>
>>341380858
Not just video game themed, but those are the worst jokes I have ever read. I dont think a kid would even find those funny.

>did you hear about X?
>he died!

>did you hear about Y?
>he died!

>did you hear about Z?
>he died!
>>
>>341380858
thats an ok start if you're workshopping, but always remember brevity is the etc.

CAUSE IT TAKES A THOUSAND YEARS TO GET THERE is okay, in a "oh yeah i played that game too" kind of way

not really sure how to save this joke to be honest
>>
>>341380858
>What happened to the imp that met Doomguy?
>RIP AND TEAR
>>
>tfw was in that thread
>probably in a screencap oversaturated with reaction images
>>
File: 1461898403299.png (262 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1461898403299.png
262 KB, 400x533
>>341380858
>>
Q:what happened when the league of legends player asked his crush to the prom

A:________________________he was destroyed!
>>
>>341383793
hate to tell you anon but the image came from reddit. google minecraft jokebook, it auto completes to reddit and the original thread.
>>
File: laughing skeletons.jpg (85 KB, 523x332) Image search: [Google]
laughing skeletons.jpg
85 KB, 523x332
I like to imagine that all these jokes were written by a skeleton or something who thinks that death and destruction are the funniest things in the world, laughing heartily to himself at every "he was destroyed!" punchline.
>>
>Did you hear about the player who tried to marry a loli in skyrim?
>He was frustrated

>Did you hear about the player who tried to fuck Sera?
>He was frustrated

>Did you hear about the player who tried to Rape people in the sims?
>He was frustrated
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.