[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i just ordered a New 3ds XL along with this game. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So, i just ordered a New 3ds XL along with this game. What should i expect?
>>
>>341380110
You can expect nobody to be playing in a few months when X drops.
>>
a fucking awesome game

you may want to buy handle grips though. MH really calls for the traditional controller inpute
>>
>>341380110
LITERALLY NO EXCUSE
>>
Why would you get MH4U when X is coming out in like a month?

You should have just gotten Xenoblade or something like that to play until X drops.
>>
File: MH FUCKING.jpg (36 KB, 315x276) Image search: [Google]
MH FUCKING.jpg
36 KB, 315x276
Getting fucked until you love it

Then spending the rest of your life trying to enjoy lesser games
>>
Archaic gameplay, a ton of grinding, and tedious, long, easy fights
>>
>>341381052
>tedious
>easy
>grinding

You've never played it before, have you?
>>
>>341381612
Well the grinding part is accurate later on
>>
Dying repeatedly until you kill something in an incredibly satisfying manner, then doing it again at least 50 more times with other things.
>>
>>341381765
>implying the grinding isn't fun.
This game is one of those rare instances where it can be an utter joy to go out and gather the resources you need to better yourself for even tougher fights.

Obviously the more rare mats aren't going to be easy to come across but that's exactly what you have multiplayer for, so you can put down the bosses you need the mats from quickly alongside some buds so you can build that kickass weapon to show off to all the other players whilst still being challenged to do your part for the sake of the hunt.

It's a good game.
>>
>>341381612
MH is just a big grind so you can get better weapons and armor so you can grind the next set. What are you smoking?
>>
>>341382540
That's the point of the fucking game! Some people LIKE to do that sort of thing! Do you PLAY videogames even?
>>
>>341382540
Every MH can be played fighting the same boss only once per rank. Only casuals NEED to grind, most people do it because it's fun thanks to the varied weapon classes.
>>
OP here, i'm going to hack my new 3ds when it arrives. What games do you guys recommend?
>>
>>341382540
I'm not that guy I was just pointing out that the game is full of grinding from start to finish so you shouldn't be greentexting "grinding" with your smug spongebob face
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.