[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meaningful physics based interactions with the game world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: link hammer physics.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
link hammer physics.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>Meaningful physics based interactions with the game world.
>Hundreds of mini dungeons each with unique .layouts and custom puzzles that utilize physics based tools for completion.
>No hand holding. Approach the world as you see fit.
>Subtle RPG elements blend gear acquisition and maintenance to keep stable rupee economy relevant throughout game while granting the player a sense of progress per upgrade.
>See that mountain? You can actually climb it.
>And then snowboard down it on your shield.
>And then roll a bomb into an unsuspecting enemy camp, glide on the updraft created by the spontaneous brush fire you created, and rain arrows on them to finish the stragglers.
>Spears? No problem!
Where were you when based Aonuma got fed up with Todd's lies and did something about it?
>>
I'd play it, but honestly the graphics.

As a PCMASTERRACER
im too spoiled by my beautifully rendered games to lower myself to your level. I cant even play classic games without gagging anymore.
>>
>>341379372
These graphics look better than most current gen games though...
Even on PC.
>>
im just glad an open world game will have spears so i can tease the todd posters with it.

The shitposting will be glorious. Im even gonna make threads on official bethesda forums complaining that zelda had spears why cant tes etc.
>>
>>341379142
What ps2 game is this? I just installed my pcsx2 emulator and im looking for games i havent played before.
>>
World looks pretty empty desu
>>
>>341379142
>nintoddlers are impressed by simple game physics

Wow not only Nintendo is behind times but so is their fanbase
>>
>>341381205
Because the e3 demo took all the NPC's and shit like that away to not spoil anything.

Though maybe it's because they haven't worked the fps drops yet.
>>
>>341379142

>that empty world
>those shit bumps
>those shitter textures
>the rock goes the complete different direction than what the arrow was pointed
>Those garbage particle effects

>Aonuma delivering anything of quality

Enjoy the delusion. A lot of people pay a lot of money for that level of disconnection from reality.
>>
>>341379142
People saying the game sucks because of the graphics is just sad.
>>
>>341381401
I can't think of a game that has made use of physics in the game world and puzzle solving like this since Just Cause 2 and 3 and the Portal games.
>>341381409
Nah, the people showcasing avoided story areas, nothing was removed.
>>341381521
The empty world is a legit concern. I hope this isn't TP all over again.
Literally do not care about your second and third points. The game's overall aesthetic is fine.
The rock does go in either the direction he initially used the item or the first swing and not the way the arrow points. Hopefully a bug that gets fixed.
I thought the fire, explosions, hammer strikes, and various PDA physics tools all looked fine.
>>
>>341379142
So is this confirmed to take place after Wind Waker with the Koroks showing up and all?
>>
>>341379372
Same, I can't even play games after watching pixar movies without gagging.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.