[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you coming back? Or if you are still playing, whats keeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: world-of-warcraft-legion.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
world-of-warcraft-legion.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
Are you coming back? Or if you are still playing, whats keeping you?

Recently got the itch but i think im gonna wait til legion launches to play
>>
File: chris_metzen.jpg (139 KB, 878x883) Image search: [Google]
chris_metzen.jpg
139 KB, 878x883
>>341375954
>i think im gonna wait til legion launches to play
What level is your main and your alts? Garrison gold farming is pretty advantageous. Heck, people are selling Heroic raid runs for incredibly cheap compared to the WotLK days.
>>
File: Tauren_Grimtotem.jpg (188 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Tauren_Grimtotem.jpg
188 KB, 800x600
>>341376308

First time i didn't max level an expansion. I simply did not like wod and garrisons. I was hoping legion would be diferent.
Im still praying for vanilla servers but deep down i know its a bad idea. They should pick on vanilla rpg and social elements and improve upon the current game. That is simply so much content that currently isnt played
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (345 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
345 KB, 1728x1080
>>
>>341376308
i couldn't do it, the garrison was so incredibly terrible even with the gold
>>
I'll never come back because dungeons are piss easy, like literally one person soloable. It's a fucking joke.
>>
I'll log in the day of the pre-expansion patch, marvel at how much bag and bank space I now have because they're not filled with transmog gear, then most likely log out for a year.
>>
>>341379384
it's really stupid how powerful the charity gear is
>>
>>341379384

meh, of all the shit wow has nowadays thats the least of my worries.
Usually, at the start of the expansion, dungeons are somewhat challenging.
The lack of rpg elements and social elements in the game is what destroys it for me.
If they can pick up on what they have (shit loads of content and lore) and improve upon it rather than making shitty joke content like garrisons (which could be good if well made) the game would instantly get better. It would not cure the cancer the game already is but it would make a huge difference
>>
>>341380184

For example, Whats the point on making garrisons available for everyone from the start. Its the said shit idea that went behind making LFR.
"Everyone has to see the content. so lets cheap it out and give it the everyone."
This kills out any sense of character progression (which mmorpg live off) and shortens content lifespan to everyone.
Why not make garrisons guild content? only available to the richest guilds? Which everyone can visit. Why not make it part off an epic quest chain revolving around raiding? Or something else. Its such a cool idea that everyone was hoping for that just got implemented in the worst possible way. and i doubt this pleases anyone... even casuals. I'm one and the moment i saw everything revolved around it i simply quit. never got to max level
>>
>>341379384
Lol what? The content has never been this difficult ever in WoW before. Hell, I don't think there has ever been a raid like HFC in MMOs period.
>>
>>341375954
Not sure. Now that I am out of college and have a real job, I don't think I'll be able to dedicate the amount of time needed to appreciate the best content current WoW has to offer (high difficulty endgame dungeons/raids.) Like shit, yeah WoD had a wonky release timing in terms of more content coming out, but it worked fine for me as I was already getting busier in college, so like by the time HFC was coming out I had by then finally successfully downed Blackhand on Mythic.
>>
>>341379384
Which ones, the leveling dungeons or the heroics that the majority of people outgear by several raid tiers
>>
>>341375954
I'll probably play it for 'free' 2 weeks before (with some of the 100k gold I saved), catch up on old content, and play for a month or so to finish all released content like last time. While WoW is pretty shit now, the leveling in new areas never gets old for me.
>>
The problem is blizz doesn't care anymore. Most decisions are made for a quick cash grab. And you can see that in the wow shop and other shitty drained content they make.

Recently there has been an outcry for vanilla servers. Which i think is somewhat retarded.
I think blizz could pull it off if they made it progression based. It would make people who already cleared current content busy while still atracting old veterans. But many people would miss their current progressed account.

Ideally, bliz can still make wow a decent game. They just need to change some core ideas they have been using lately
>>
File: _023.png (57 KB, 385x261) Image search: [Google]
_023.png
57 KB, 385x261
>have 9 100s
>like most of the artifacts and want to try different specs
>artifact power grind makes Legion the most alt unfriendly shit ever
>>
I haven't played in 6 months but I'm gonna come back a couple of weeks before 7.0 to finish WoD challenge mode dungeons and then try to enjoy Legion.
>>
yes, but only because shamans finally got their class rework that they have been needing since vanilla.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040316_013422.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040316_013422.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1080
>whats keeping you
Serious RP
>>
>>341375954
>Are you coming back?
FUCK NO.
>>
>>341385142

why?
>>
>>341385009

I feel sorry for you
>>
File: Watcher'sArmament.png (1 MB, 1919x1927) Image search: [Google]
Watcher'sArmament.png
1 MB, 1919x1927
>Holy
>>
>>341388189
>that's not a 2h hammer
>gay as fuck offhand

fuggg
>>
>>341388527
It is a 2H hammer, the libram sits on your belt
>>
I've been getting the itch, yeah.

I'm gonna wait til the prepatch for legion launches, because that's (supposedly) when Demon Hunters are dropping, and you know I'm using that 1337 100 boost on that sucker and tanking on him
>>
>>341389086
Don't they start at 100?
>>
File: 1445713509287.jpg (29 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
1445713509287.jpg
29 KB, 400x324
>>341379384

funny because Mythic+ dungeons in Legion are harder than dungeons have ever been in the history of the game

doubt you really care, though
>>
>>341389278
oh shit you changed the game for me

what do I roll with the 100 boost then??
>>
>>341389086
Demon Hunters start at 97 and are 100 by the time their intro is done.
>>
File: glorious.jpg (69 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
69 KB, 620x350
>>341388189
Glorious
>>
>>341389692
When Legion drops you can just do the boost on as many characters/specs as you want before deciding on a favorite. Save it.
>>
>>341375954
>Are you coming back?
Are there official Vanillia/BC servers? No? Then I'm not coming back even If I still have the itch to play. I'm not interested with what Blizzard has done to WoW post WotLK
>>
>>341389741
Why would they give it to the healing spec?
>>
>>341375954
Nope sorry, FFXIV does everything WoW ever did but better and as part of a better franchise.
>>
>>341390061
After having played both FFXIV just seems really clunky and slow in comparison, even after considering the 2.5 GCD meme

It's probably because of consoles
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.