[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did they do this year? Redpill me. Nobody is talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: sony-corp-logo__130816015827.jpg (26 KB, 637x259) Image search: [Google]
sony-corp-logo__130816015827.jpg
26 KB, 637x259
How did they do this year?

Redpill me. Nobody is talking about anything but Zelda.
>>
mediocre. best of the bunch, but only because the others were horrible
>>
>>341361731
Actually even the nintendo threads are full of sjw prostitute bait
>>
Cinematic experiences tbqh it wasn't too great. Crash bandicoot though.
>>
they did great

if you like movies
>>
>>341362014
lol hottest meme of 9 years ago
>>
>>341362014
/thread
>>
Every game resembles The Last of Us in some way shape or form, and it shows in a fucking nasty way

MS bought very gamey games that looked great, trying to fuse Xbox and PC together

Nintendo brought Zelda and its 10/10 GOTY
>>
In terms of exclusives they got

>TLOU ripoff
>crash remaster
>The Last Guardian
>Kojima's whatever the fuck
>Ace Attorney: Detroit
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>God of War: Wife's Son edition
>Spiderman: We're actually trying this time edition

overall I think the lineup is pretty good
>>
Orchestra and minimal speakers made it feel classy.
Game after game after game but then they started with VR bullshit.
It was okay
>>
>>341362174
>implying it isn't true
>>
>>341361731

God of War
Days Gone
The Last Guardian (release 25 oct)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Detroit Become Human
Resident Evil 7 (+PSVR support)
FF XV (30 sept, +PSVR support)
PSVR release 13 oct.
VR Game: Far Point, Star Wars V-Wing, Batman Arkham VR, etc.
COD Infinitry Warfare
CoD 4 remastered
Crash Trilogy remake
Skylander creator
Lego Star War FA
Death Stranding (kojima game about Boromir's baby)
Spiderman PS4
>>
>>341362014
>>341362443
it's not. they show gameplay for almost every single games they put on the show. except for kojima game and spiderman
>>
The presentation of the conference was amazing. A few of the games looked fun but most of the reveals were cinematic that only posed questions. Still just knowing that some of these games are coming is enough reason to be excited
>>
>>341362749

Agreed, just dishing out trailer after trailer instead of droning on about bullshit was great.
>>
Good: We're getting a SM2-tier Spider-Man game, Crash is back (sorta), The Last Guardian is actually happening

Eh: God of War becomes The Last of Us, Resident Evil rips off P.T., Kojima made a film student project

Shit: David Cage is still making overbudget made-for-TV level movies, Horizon: Zero Dawn looks like every other third person open world game
>>
>>341362661
ANOTHER FREAKING KOJIMA GAME?

AND WITHOUT GAMEPLAY?

HAVE I TUMBLED THROUGH A DILATION IN TIME-SPACE TO 2008?
>>
>/v/ is so assmad that Sony is winning that they'd rather take Microsoft's shitty conference over Sony's glorious one
>>
Best actual presentation of an E3 conference I've seen. No bullshit, just trailer after trailer. Unfortunately I found many of the games shown to be fairly underwhelming.
>>
>>341362301
epic meme
>>
>>341362457
>no /v/ commentary

god of TLOU, shit tier game
TLOU 2, shit tier game
TLG, downgraded
Horidowngrade Coming Soon, looks average
movie game
PC game
PC game
get hype for cheap VR!
PC
PC, rehashing
this looked irrefutably shit, rehash
shit
PC
PC
this game actually looks fun.

nintendo won.
PC got second place for stealing all the xbox games
>>
>>341365745
Great meme
>>
>>341361731
key points from the presentation
-hideo kojima
-hideo kojima's new game
-hideo kojima's new game is called "death stranding"
-death stranding looks pretty cool
-hideo kojima

I watched the whole thing and as far as I could tell that's all that happened
>>
>>341361731

Sony won for the 4th straight time in a row. If you don't call that domination you're a fucking retard. Other consoles are so far behind its hilarious. Just develop games for Sony, or try again in the next gen. You can't catchup
>>
The game list is underwhelming a bit. But it was by far the most on point presentation. Game after game nothing else.
>>
>>341366915
>But it was by far the most on point presentation.
>FOUR HOURS OF ZELDA FOOTAGE
>FOUR
>HOURS

That's longer than most of the games Sony showed.
>>
>>341367004
I was talking about sony.
>>
>>341367156
I know. I was saying you were full of shit because Nintendo was by far the most on-point.

They showed the GOTY, probably GOTG, for four hours. And they didn't scratch the surface of the game.

Sony showed shit in comparison. Rental titles at best.
>>
>>341367004
>1 game
>it's extremely shit
lol
>>
>>341367004
with a fuck ton of filler and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in between to where the average viewer just gets bored and tabs out
>>
>>341367352
>muh Zelda is the best game ever

Ok kid go back to your amiibos
>>
>>341367451
>>341367464
nice tears
>>
>>341367352
Im talking about conducting a presentation. I couldnt care less about the games. Sony's presentation kept people engaged. The only demographic the Nintendo presentation appealed to is well.....fanboys.
>>
>>341367578
See
>>341367541
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.