[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think Infinite Warfare looks better than Battlefield
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3057175-codinfinitewarfareicon.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
3057175-codinfinitewarfareicon.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
Does anyone else think Infinite Warfare looks better than Battlefield 1?

It looks pretty action packed and fun. Not to mention Modern Warfare remastered is worth the money on its own.

From all the footage we saw at E3,Battlefield 1 looks pretty boring to be honest. I was bored watching it after 10 minutes. I have a feeling it'll turn into another Battlefront.

I think I'm going to give infinite Warfare a try. I don't know why everyone has decided to hate this CoD. It looks cool.
>>
It has VR, right? Cause that's the only reason I'd play it.
>>
no it doesn't fuck off
>>
it really doesn't. cod campaigns look great during trailers but the actual thing is always utterly boring.

you're also compairing cod's boring singleplayer to battlefield's fun multiplayer, which is apples to apples.

if you want a futuristic cod then titanfall 2 is 80 quadrillion times more engaging and fun than infinite warfare.
>>
Both look pretty stupid, but at least people aren't acting like the new CoD is gonna save videogames.
>>
>>341356262
*apples to oranges

fug
>>
Both are crap, but I'd prefer futuristic crap
>>
>>341356262
>fun multiplayer

What was so fun about it? Seriously,explain what you liked. Nothing about the gameplay interested me and it looked pretty boring. Also,I'm more buying it for Modern Warfare remastered than infinite Warfare.
>>
>>341356748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJVTHMZ6EY

everything in this is much funner and more engaging than what they showed for cod's campaign.

again, if you wanted futuristic cod, the titanfall 2 has a lot more going for it then yet another cod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY
>>
its not better than BF nor do I think BF is any better, since BF1 is just a copy pasta with a ww1 theme except they get away with it due to cod hate memes. One thing I like about infinite warfare though is that they tried to make things different. It doesn't look linear as you choose the planets you go to in any order and I assume there will be a lot of those space ship fights unlike previous cod's where there was that one special mission. They're also not going full throttle with the futuristic stuff unlike like Blops 3 where it was pretty much supernatural, they've still kept some element of realism putting a lot of effort in making everything logical like the notification that shows up on the helmet saying that the character will hear artificial sounds of the guns and explosions even though you can't hear anything in space. Many developers would have just put sounds in space without justifying and not cared. I honestly think credit where its due is not given iw ertheless BF1 weather dynamics are amazing and everything, if I can ill just get both close my eyes to the internet like Tyler the creator advises and enjoy myself
>>
>>341355865
but we havent even seen anything for the multiplayer
>>
>>341357921
The single ganeplayer looked cool.

Modern Warfare remastered is worth the money anyway.
>>
>>341355865
>Does anyone else think Infinite Warfare looks better than Battlefield 1?
It doesn't, but it does something better that more games could do, to make a better use of your resources. Instead of a photo-realistic farm that's not bigger than a square kilometer, they did a huge ass environment full of small details that made the world come alive. That looks better if you go for an action packed game like this,

I still prefer BF1 and probably will get that one only, but I give them credit for doing that sweet demonstration at Sony conference.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.