[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: LISA.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
LISA.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Is it worth getting?
>>
Brad dies
>>
Yeah it's pretty fun
Pirate it if you want but it's worth a playthrough
>>
>>341353863
Wait for sale in a few weeks
>>
>>341353967
Scott shelby is the origami killer.
>>
>>341353863
yes
Soundtrack is god tier
You'll be depressed
It starts off a little rough though

And to top it off it has the most powerful single line in gaming that still sends a chill down my spine
>>
>>341354669
do you mean
the last one?
>>
>>341355171
yes anon that one

the one with the 35

shhh don't fucking spoil it
>>
>>341355296
>35
what do you mean anon________
>>
Of course, it's pretty good.
The game + expansion is like 3 bucks on sale, wich should start in about a week or so.
>>
>>341355296
>>341355523
wait I just got it
that's indeed a strong line
>>
yes, great little game
>>
File: LISA_Artwork_01.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LISA_Artwork_01.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
>>341353863
OP i'm gonna be honest with you, it's pretty damn good. I am an older anon 33 i did not think i would like this game.
I got it on sell and i played it.
The part at the start of the game ,were you stand over you're sister crib when you get home from getting you're ass beat (from kid's and you're dad) made me fucking break down i thought i was going to lose my fucking mind i was so sad
it's a great game i love it.
>>
Get it full price if you wanna support Dingaling. He's an alright chap if a bit wishywashy with his games. Get it on sale if you don't wanna. But by all means get it, it's a good game and is adequately fun. Tells a good story.
>>
>>341353967
Fuck you dude
>>
>>341353967
But he doesn't
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.