[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And what happened to Link’s green tunic? “I don't know...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Ck8LfuQVAAAAKit.jpg (51 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
Ck8LfuQVAAAAKit.jpg
51 KB, 1024x566
Why did he laugh?

Rupees are in the game:
Each object you find can help you survive, but we couldn’t help but notice we never found rupees during our time with the game. So we asked Aonuma what’s up with that? “Rupees do exist,” he said, ”but the reason for their existence is a little different this time around. As you saw it's not about going to cutting down grass and collect rupees or find them in treasure chests but it's about collecting things and going to sell them and then using the rupees you get to buy new things.”

About the title:
Nintendo isn’t afraid to emphasize how different this adventure is from its predecessors, even in the game’s name. “Even the subtitle itself is different from previous Zelda titles,” Aonuma said. In past games of the series, he explained, Nintendo would use item names like Skyward Sword or character names Twilight Princess as the subtitle for a new game. For this project, Aonuma worked closely with Nate Bihldorff from Nintendo’s Treehouse over the span of many months before they landed on the name, Breath of the Wild. ”It took a while,” Bihldorff said, “We talked a lot about plot points and items and characters, but what we kept coming back to was that the world itself is really the soul of this game.”
from IGN interview
>>
bump because its not a boob thread
>>
If I may speculate, I think the green tunic is in, obtained in a story-significant location, still optional to equip, but will have attributes that make it the best all-around tunic to wear.
>>
the early world is green as fuck. probably just an aesthetic decision
>>
>>341352768
who said this?
>>
>>341353042
>What is speculate?
>>
>>341353042
Me, blindly guessing.
>>
It obviously going to be in the game whenever Link becomes the hero but since you can customize your appearance it's obviously going to be optional
>>
>>341353268
>>341353293
that sentence sounded like from an interview my bad
>>
i hope we get an instrument again or maybe we find a rusted ocarina like the rusted master sword
>>
will rip best information thread
>>
Did someone asked about the master sword? We still don't know about that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.