[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breath of Wildness and the time line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: latestCAN97R3C.png (205 KB, 531x266) Image search: [Google]
latestCAN97R3C.png
205 KB, 531x266
Ok, we know there are Koroks.
Where does it put BoW in the Timeline? It needs to be the WW timeline for them to exist, but there is a big ass land mass, so it has to be after PH
Maybe Spirit tracks world got fucked again? Technology was kinda advanced with steam engines and shit. Maybe this is several centuries after it.
>>
>>341335740
let us not forget that hylia seems to be remembered again which is odd
>>
Your reasoning is sound but it's actually in the canon timeline and koroks are just transdimensional beings.
>>
The Hyrule in Spirit Tracks was a New Hyrule, far away from old Hyrule. It's entirely possible that it takes place after WW
>>
>>341335740
Koroks are just the evolution of Deku shrubs.

This does not in any way mean this game takes place on the Wind waker side of the time line.

there is fucking Skyward Sword versions of Chuchus running around. it's pretty much just design choice
>>
>>341336629
weren't they evolution of kokiri? which I think turn into monkeys in Twilight
>>
>>341336629
Koroks are Kokiri
>>
>>341337234
>>341336896
If that is true then it doesn't stop the same theory that this is part of the Hero of time failed time line. the map is pretty much Zelda 2s and after Link defeats his dark self in 2 he prevents Ganon from ever reserrecting so they never needed a the tri force of courage and the hero link again.
>>
>>341337850
Also we have never seen the representation of Goron and Kokiri in those timelines nor a mention of them.
>>
>>341338346
Its been a while, but were they in Link Between Worlds at all?
>>
>>341340168
Not that I noticed.
>>
Stop shilling your shitty game Nintendo

Holy fucking Christ
>>
>>341340368

>stoplikingwhatIdontlike.jpg
>>
File: 1415564997016.jpg (28 KB, 659x591) Image search: [Google]
1415564997016.jpg
28 KB, 659x591
>>341340368
w-why isn't everybody talking about Days Goneā„¢
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 308x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 308x359
The stream showed the Temple of Time, identical to the one in ocarina of time. As in. When link walked up to it, the on screen title popped up that read "temple of time."

My guess is this is the new hyrule built after wind waker
>>
>>341344303
That makes little sense because all of the time lines split at Ocarina of time.
So having the the temple of time present just means it takes place in one of the 3 timelines instead of the point in the timeline before everything split.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.