[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old Man is Ganon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: It is Ganon.png (403 KB, 826x416) Image search: [Google]
It is Ganon.png
403 KB, 826x416
Some people have said it is the king of hyrule, but the nose is more Ganon than King.
>>
nah ganon's beard is red
>>
>>341334889
He's just an old man anon.
>>
I really don't think so. Both theories are obvious, and with them being so dedicated to avoiding plot right now I'd think they wouldn't risk having him in there at all if it were true.
>>
>>341335595
Ganon is old. Hair turns white/grey.
>>
>>341336624
nah ganon uses the triforce of power to preserve himself pretty well, his hair stayed red hundreds of years after ocarina
>>
That's just a regular old man. The most we could hope for is him being kaepora gaebora reincarnated or whatever.
>>
>>341334889

well he's obviously gerudo, and gerudo don't have many men at all. so it's pretty likely
>>
>>341334889
He's the old man who gives you the sword from the first game. Or an alter ego, like Link, of him.
>>
He's way too short and his hair should be red. His features are also much too soft and rounded for him to realistically be Ganondorf. It's possible he's some kind of extension or avatar of Ganon (in the same way Aganihm was), but I don't buy him being Ganon himself.

There's been some strong evidence to suggest that we're looking at a Failure Timeline game, either before Zelda 1 or after Zelda 2. My point being is that if that's the case, we're likely looking at classic pig Ganon (the shrine gods call him 'Ganon' and not 'Ganondorf', and while the titles have been used interchangeably in the past, the ruined Zelda 1 Hyrule points more to the pig), who's probably holed up in that dark castle surrounded by the forcefield. I don't see a human Ganondorf playing a role from the evidence we have now, much less actively influencing Link in his quest directly.
>>
He's Iwata
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.