[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, you… You're no Hollow, eh? Thank goodness… I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: oscar-knight-of-astora-large.jpg (60 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
oscar-knight-of-astora-large.jpg
60 KB, 600x338
Oh, you… You're no Hollow, eh? Thank goodness… I'm done for, I'm afraid. I'll die soon, then lose my sanity. I wish to ask something of you…You and I, we're both Undead… Hear me out, will you?

>What is your response?
>>
Show me your cock.
>>
>Press R1
>Grab Estus Flask
>Grab Key
>Welcome the age of dark.
>>
File: 288546.png (4 KB, 185x186) Image search: [Google]
288546.png
4 KB, 185x186
>>341325940
I say nothing and listen to him. He surely has something interesting to say
>>
>>341325940
>YES
>>
>>341325940
You look like you are from a dark souls game
>>
File: sanic.png (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sanic.png
60 KB, 300x300
>>341325940
>>
>>341325940
Mate i see that golden soup or whatever the fuck that is, drink it if you're dying you daft cunt
>>
Gimme yo shit
>>
I need your armor, your greaves, and your sword.
please
>>
>>341325940
>"Get six jolly knights to carry my coffin.
>"Six dance-hall maidens to bear up my pall.
>"Throw bunches of roses all over my coffin.
>"Roses to deaden the clods as they fall."

No. Where is your loot, faggot? Guess what I made I gave rose besides that other faggots love.
>>
Playing this right now, stuck at the stupid invisible bridge. Who had this fucking idea? I keep slipping and I can't find the way anymore.
>>
>>341327294
It's a straight fucking line
>>
>>341327294

Crystal Caves after the Duke's Archives?

How? Putting aside that it's a straight fucking line, you can also see those flakes falling atop the bridge and hitting it.
>>
>>341327294
The snow stops on the bridge.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.