[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLOODSTAINED DEMO WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>>
I wonder if the 13th was a typo and they meant to say 15th? Later in that email it said they were doing a stream thing tomorrow
>>
>>341320718
>Ben and Iga will be Streaming 3:30pm!
This was posted 13 hours ago. If they meant 3:30 CST then the stream should start in one hour.
>>
>>341320443
No clue but fucking hell I want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDDqsbJdvU
http://plainstar.info/footage1.mp4
>>
>>341321354
Damn, that looks good. Obviously unpolished but pretty good.
>>
>>341321354
The controls look responsive and I love the movement direction change animation, nice
>>
>>341321354
That looks so fucking dull and lifeless.
>>
>>341322517
Nah.
>>
>>341322517
It's using the unreal engine, that's why.
>>
>>341321354
The enemy with the spikes looks really good
>>
>>341320443
Soon
>>
File: large.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
I-t's not fair

How come most big budget KS game looks good EXCEPT the Megaman one?
>>
>>341327840
Because it turned out Inafune was a huge cock the entire time.
>>
>>341321354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDDqsbJdvU
better quality
>>
>>341328512
er wrong link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6IJw9STzic
>>
>>341327840
Inafune is just a hack whose only achievement is creating a popular character. He can't develop nor design a game for shit.

Iga has experience and knows what he's doing.
>>
>>341327840
Because Inafune is fucking incompetent, even more so when it comes to budgeting apparently.
>>
>>341321354
The kick looks stupid, she should just use her scarf as a whip, lisa lisa style
The bit with the two not!medusa heads and the big mace wielding thing was pure castlevania, i liked that
>>
>>341329910
The kick is fine. Alucard had a silly punch and Maria kicked in the Saturn version.
>>
File: 350px-Ectoplasm.gif (18 KB, 350x224) Image search: [Google]
350px-Ectoplasm.gif
18 KB, 350x224
>>341329910
They were more like the Ectoplasms than Medusa Heads. Medusa Heads have a fixed movement pattern and don't turn around.

I mean definitely expect not-Medusa-Heads later.
>>
>>341321354
>>341329025
The squid and ghosts balls looked good, the knight is really silly with all of those spikes, i guess it was supposed to look like a sea urchin? And the giant purple monster felt a little out of place compared to the boat setting, but overall the combat, movement and menus/mechanics all feel like igavania, i'm happy. The cannon bit was neat also, didn't expect to be used multiple times.

>>341329910
>medusa heads
>stationary
Those were closer to "ghosts" or peeping eyes.
>>
>>341331418
The giant knights are sea urchins yeah, they were one of the first enemies shown off and the update talked about the design inspirations. Also the giant purple thing is a sea monster that's attacking the boat and apparently it's the boss of the area.
>>
Post Miriam costumes
>>
>>341327840

Fucking faggots
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.