[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a bro out /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: phantom-pain.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
phantom-pain.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
So PSN is having some discounts right now and I can buy only one game, I'm between these:

>MGS5
looks hella fun, but everyone says the history is abismal, dunno if the game is worth for the gameplay alone

>Last of Us remastered
never played, most people says its good

>God of War 3 remastered
also didn't play before, probably will have the least replay value among the others

>Destiny the Taken King
don't know a lot about this game, most reviews seens to be shallow and don't talk about the replay value of the online part
>>
One is very shot, but has very good stealthish gameplay.
One of these games doesn't have alot of gameplay.
One is a hack n slash, but very easy.
Also one is a fps, and I can't tell you anything about it, because I don't play fps.

Think about it for a second without looking at the spoiler and decide for yourself but if you really want my opinion MGSV
>>
>>341317565
is mgs really that short?
kinda leaning towards mgs5 but I'm afraid it will get boring fast
>>
>>341317870
Well you can make it longer by just fucking around, shitting on guards, dropping tanks on africans, actually going stealth, doing bunch of side shit and were talking about 55hours.
>>
>>341317870
depends on how much you want to focus on the main story or the side stuff in destractions

i spent so much time messing around in this game that the main story went by slow, always trying to find resources for the base and capturing guards and getting weapons drops just to fuck with the bases and what not

but if you just focus on the shit that is necessary it can be kinda short

its easy to get 60-80 hours out of it though by fucking around in the world and side missions
>>
>>341318203
>>341318714
what score would you guys give to it?
I'm really on the fence, most because I loved mgs 1, 2 and 3
I'm hoping the gameplay will make up for the lack of, well, everything else
>>
>>341319514
high polish great controls and phenomenal gameplay but theres a lack of story and reason and investment. theres alot to do but not alot of reason to do it if youre looking for a reason past the gameplay is good
>>
>>341319514
I suck at giving scores, but for me 80/100

Also the 60fps feels really good, and it's not an ugly game at all.
>>
>>341319514
if you loved the older mgs for the gameplay youll like 5 if the story is more than half the reason you play there will be some disapooinment but youll move on.
>>
>>341317870
No, it's not short. I suspect it's fags who really bought into the hype and blitzed through the main missions that say that. I'm 30 hours in and I'm only on story mission 20/50.
>>
>>341319514
i give it around a 7 or 8

it was good but it didn't actually feel metal gear to me there are so many open world games too and this overall felt like just another in a sea of them

I liked it much better than 4 over all that one is bottom of the barrel to me but 3 is still my favorite after playing it

so if that means anything its not as good as 3 but still better than 4
>>
thanks a lot guys
it seens the overall experience with mgs5 will be better, going to get it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.