[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of trying to make the combat more advanced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What's the point of trying to make the combat more advanced if the enemies are still a joke to fight?
>>
>>341303482
>default mooks aren't hard to fight
Sounds normal to me
>>
>>341303647
They should still serve as a threat to inexperienced and new players.
>>
>>341304362
>press A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A to win
>>
Some people want to feel cool playing a game. That's why everyone loves DMC3 so much, even though 1 and 4 had better enemies.
>>
>>341304362
>move 2 degrees centigrade to the right 4 seconds after the paragraphing begins to not get hit
>>
>>341304362
Why?
>>
>>341303482
Aonuma looks like Lucas
Coincidence?
>>
File: hyrule castle.jpg (180 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
hyrule castle.jpg
180 KB, 1360x768
Anyone else massively disappointed that they are copying Witcher 3's game design instead of Dark Souls?
>>
>>341305647
If anything Witcher and Dark souls copied from Zelda not the other way around. This game is literally the same as any other 3D zelda game you would be retarded to think any other way.
>>
>>341305108
Because what's the point of having enemies that aren't a threat? Just killing for the sake of it? Do you enjoy the killing?
>>
>>341306021
so you feel in charge
until something bigger is whooping your ass
>>
>right-handed

DROPPED
>>
>>341306021
Because you can have more than one on the field at a time?
>>
>>341306021
Depends on the game, friend.
Look at the idea of popcorn enemies in shmups. None of those are a threat, yet shmups are anything but easy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.