[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 heroes >Only 6 are competitively viable Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>21 heroes
>Only 6 are competitively viable

Why?
>>
Because 6 makes a whole team.
>>
>>341265885
Because you're bad.
>>
>you will never play 21 vs 21 match where everyone have to play a different hero
>>
what is competative
>>
Because they didn't take TF2's model and try and limit the number of heroes so they could all be refined and somewhat balanced.
Quantity over quality.
>>
File: jackson.jpg (259 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
259 KB, 600x1200
>>341265885
>21 heroes
>I'm only good with 6.

Thats what this post is really saying.
>>
It's the same with a majority of competitive games. Lots of characters to choose from, but only a few end up competitively viable.
>>
>widowmaker exists in an otherwise perfectly balanced game

Why?
>>
>>341267338

Because Blizzard WRONGLY presumed that braindead fucking ROADHOGS would do their GOD DAMN JOB and pull her the FUCK down from her fucking exposed perch on Ilios instead of complaining that he's the only one on the fucking site.
>>
>Recently released game
>Isn't perfectly balanced

Why?
>>
>>341266745
>I don't understand that heroes have different abilities and stats, which makes some of them vastly inferior to others regardless of how good you are with said characters.

That's what this post is really saying.
>>
>>341265885
I'd love to hear what you feel are the only viable choices for competition, OP.

We can all laugh at you then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.