[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Borderlands 3 wishlist thread (AKA shit that will never happen)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Borderlands-Three.jpg (300 KB, 2331x1723) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands-Three.jpg
300 KB, 2331x1723
Borderlands 3 wishlist thread
(AKA shit that will never happen)

>Make revolvers their own thing again.
Making revolvers share parts with the other pistols in BL2 instead of having their own unique parts made them shit.

>Make explosive a normal element again
its fucking dumb that its restricted to torgue only guns or guns with torgue barrel.

>remove slag
sick of wasting a grenade slot or a weapon slot on a weapon I don't even want just because slag is basically required. it's not even hard to slag, just annoying and time waster.

>increase bank and backpack space BY A TON

>bring guns to Marcus to level them up and re-roll elements
so fucking bullshit when you are sitting there with a level 60 gun and your cap is 61 and you basically have to farm for the gun just because it is a level higher.
>>
My Borderlands 3 wishlist:
1. Give Telltale the okay to make Tales from the Borderlands 2
2. Don't fuck up the Tales from the Borderlands-verse
>>
File: 1461199246727.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1461199246727.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
Borderlands 3 not existing
>>
>>341258002

i hope that logo is fake. my wish is that they not pull any of this using numbers as letters nonsense
>>
>>341258846
not for years but it's coming. This is 2k we are talking about. they are gonna milk the franchise until they cant make a dime off of it.
>>
>>341259048
probably. I just got it from the first page of google images.
>>
>>341259065
I mean the end of TPS and Tales pretty much confirmed there's another game coming.
>>
>>341258002

they already took out slag in the pre-sequel

i think they should just give us mashers again and take out all other pistols entirely

i played through BL2 and TPS without ever using a single fucking pistol and there was nothing worse than opening a chest and having it be all pistols, which seems like 80% of chests

what the fuck do pistols do that another gun type can't do better? absolutely fucking nothing
>>
File: 1439083756917.jpg (40 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1439083756917.jpg
40 KB, 525x481
>>341258296
I like the cut of your jib
Add an actual cameo with Rhys and Fiona, and you got yourself a deal.
>>
>>341259320
That's for lore reasons though. people found a bunch of slag guns in the games code but Gearbox probably realized "oh shit slag tech didn't exist yet and lorefags are gonna be pissy about it".
>>
>>341259732

if that's the case, then whatever. i agree it should be gone for good.

if it stays, i feel like it should be able to apply to weapons that already have an element, e.g. fire+slag. just make slag combos rare. fuck firing one shot and switching weapons.

alternatively, just give class mods/shields % chance for every shot to slag
>>
File: 1386060324682.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1386060324682.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>borderlands
>after the colossal failure of stillborne with no money to steal from

just go play warframe or something if you want your shooty grindathon
>>
memes have to go
classes to be more than one ability and 1*10^16478 passives
improved gunplay
improved loot tables
improved ai
make it better basically
>>
more memes
hope we get to see dat boi and pepe in the game lol
>>
Make the melee class actually survive at point blank. They are so fun at lower levels but as soon as you start to die before you get to the enemy they became useless

Fix the level scaling. I cheated to get the best possible gear to see if it was only a matter of grind and i still died in 2 seconds to everyone at level 50 something

Be less of an MMO (raid bosses and grinding for gear)
>>
I wish to have same treatment as Battleborn
>>
>>341260128
>just give class mods/shields % chance for every shot to slag
or
>Gun Mods Slot
Add elemental, ricochet, health steal, and other stuff to all weapons.
>>
more memes
>>
i want another broken af siren class
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.