[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No TES VI for years to come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (142 KB, 715x773) Image search: [Google]
file.png
142 KB, 715x773
>>
>>
alright I guess no TES VI discussion for years to come either
>>
>>341256610
if you honestly thought you'd see something replayed to TES:VI, you're delusional.

Bethesda is still working on DLC for Fallout 4 and we didn't hear anything about Fallout 4 until long after they stopped working on Skyrim DLC.
>>
>>341256610
Rumour has it they were nearing completion but decided to remake it due to how good the Witcher 3 was.

Where were you when the Witcher 3 saved the Elder Srcrolls?
>>
>>341258220
> still working on DLC for Fallout 4
They actually almost done. Nuka World in august going to be the last one.
>>
File: confused argonian.gif (4 KB, 237x223) Image search: [Google]
confused argonian.gif
4 KB, 237x223
>we will get the next TES game before the next prequel update
>>
>>341256610
That's not a bad thing
>>
Good. Maybe they will finally take the time and build a new engine.
>>
>>341256610
I guess they (finally) working on brand new engine for next TES. Otherwise they just waiting for PS neo and Scorpio dev kits
>>
>>341258779
>>341258609
Hopefully using the one that Rage, Wolfenstien and Doom all use.
>>
>>341256610
Good, hopefully Ill be dead by the time it gets announced.
>>
>>341259045
They should just use redengine
>>
>>341259045
Looking forward to the new bugs that would pop up.
>>
File: b3w.png (152 KB, 905x412) Image search: [Google]
b3w.png
152 KB, 905x412
>>341259212
Sure. Red engine is gonna be amazing for modding.
>>
>>341258478
True

But even then we won't eat about it for a long while.

MAYBE a teaser next E3 but I SERIOUSLY doubt it. FO4 still had to go another 3 years after the BGS team went past Skyrim and fully committed to FO4 development.

And with these new projects they're working on, t's gonna be awhile
>>
>>341258220
Fallout 3 got announced the spring after TES IV got released and released the following year.
>>
>>341256610
>Wanting Skyrim Fallout 6
Literally why.
>>
>>341259803
> MAYBE a teaser next E3
Come on, Todd said, we'll see 2 games from Bethesda game studios BEFORE tes 6
>>
>>341256610
>It sounds like you don't even have the technology
SPEARS CONFIRMED
>>
>Bethesda is working on TES6
fucking really? I just- I can't believe it. THE Bethesda? THE Elder TES?! no fucking way... no way!

that was sarcasm. I was being sarcastic.
>>
no elder scrolls this decade?

statistically, someone in this thread won't make it to see the next elder scrolls
>>
>>341260070
Hence the
>but I SERIOUSLY doubt it
>>
>>341260070
>2 games other than TES
>Bethesda game studios
Literally all they make is TES and FO. What are they doing to do, make fallout shelter 2 and FO5?
>>
>>341260768
Bethesda opened a new studio in Montreal
>>
>>341260768
This mysterious "Starfield" and, dunno... something from Bethesda Montreal i guess.
>>
>>341261120
Skyrimville/Clash of Skyrim facebook game
>>
I dont understand why people expect that TES6 comes out in this year.
They just developed fallout 4 and still making DLCs for it.
>>
>>341261337
> still making
Finishing.
>>
It doesn't matter what game they make, the only thing that matters is how moddable it is, how solid their base engine/game is for the purposes of modding without breaking things, and whether or not they are gonna try to jew mods on PC again.

That's it. That's literally it. Everything else doesn't matter.
>>
>>341261337
> why people expect that TES6 comes out in this year.
Because it's already 5 years since Skyrim release.
>>
>>341261550
>Finishing
"""""Finishing"""""
>>
>>341261337
Because the average time between numbered TES game releases is 5 years or so. The longest gap is 6 years, from Daggerfall to Morrowind.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.