[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can literally play every single xbone game without owning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Kidding me.jpg (51 KB, 542x466) Image search: [Google]
Kidding me.jpg
51 KB, 542x466
>you can literally play every single xbone game without owning a one
JUST
>>
It's a feature.
>>
>>341247124
But you have to install W10, goy.
>>
good

the concept of exclusives is ridiculous in the first place and the prime reason why console cancer still hasn't died
>>
>>341247224
pcuck: the post
>>
Can you play halo 5?

I'm asking a real question. I didn't see any mention and it's exclusive to bone.
>>
>>341247124
yea but you need to install the botnet
>>
The future of games is of services, not dedicated machines. Valve got the ball rolling, and while Microsoft is trying to make it theirs as well, even Sony has been experimenting with Playstation as a service (Playstation Now). It's ultimately for the better, as competition will drive down prices and make it easier for indie devs to enter the market.
>>
Except sunset Overdrive and FFXV. And 360 games.
Also, you need win10.
>>
>>341247359
except exclusives like quake were literally the only reason pc gaming went anywhere
>>
>>341247440
Implying I don't own a 360
>>
>>341247514
>Quake
>Exclusive

Hell, it's one of the few multiplats to give the Sega Saturn a significant edge over the other consoles.
>>
>>341247647
doom ir half life then
>>
>>341247224
Reminder exclusives are what decide which console are worth it.
>>
>>341247320
Stop posting this in every thread you fucking moron.
>>
>>341247781
For you maybe. I try not to support that shit.
>>
>>341247750
>Doom or Half Life

You don't even know what you're talking about, fuck off
>>
>>341247860
Then what makes you decide which console you want?

How it looks or just being a pure fanboy and will support a company forever for no reason.
>>
>>341248164
Performance is usually a good indicator for longevity. Compare early PS3 and 360 performance early on. PS3 had a slight lead in the beginning, and that only increased as the generation went on. Especially with games towards the end of its lifespan such as GTA5.
>>
>>341248158
spiderman movie maker
>>
>>341247781

>artificially distorting the vidya market to sell your console

>>341247124
>>341247182
>>341247224
>>341247372
>>341247380

Daily Xbox One is just an x86 processor machine with a completely standard GPU with no significant advantage over any PC whatsoever. This is true for the PS4 as well.

Literally the only reason that exclusives exist is because they decided the games to be exclusives, not because there's any real effort in porting it to PC. Unless a dev is under contractual obligation, they would naturally choose to expand their market by porting to PC when XBONE and PC are such similar platforms.

The PS4 is mostly the same as well, but there's some slight challenge in porting because of a BSD kernel, use of OpenGL and different libraries for handling sound, input etc. Still though, not a great challenge porting from PS4 to PC either.
>>
>FFXV

what? its on ps4
>>
>>341248389
Maybe so for last gen since PS3 had a few things over the 360 spec wise but this gen the xbone and PS4 are literally the same besides the latter getting 900P games so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: Smile.png (99 KB, 277x272) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
99 KB, 277x272
And you can play literally every game on the PS4 worth a shit except for one. I get that the XBONE is a laughing stock, but Sonyggers aren't much better.
>>
>>341247124
>implying MS gives a shit about which one of their ecosystems you own, as long as you own at least one of them
Smart move on their part honestly.
>>
>>341249438
This, at least MS still gets money from the games sold on PC since it's going through their store. Sony is the only one getting cucked here.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.